A Deal (Bill Cipher x Reader)

By lol_hope_lol

When (Y/N) was born, her parents made a mistake that would come back to haunt them. But what does it mean for... More

Chapter 1: You Do It For Her
Chapter 2: Safe and Sound
Chapter 3: Meeting in Dreams
Chapter 4: The Accident
Chapter 5: The Mystery (S)hack
Chapter 6: Strange Child
Chapter 7: Remember Me?
Chapter 8: Help Me
Chapter 9: Bill's Test
Chapter 10: I'm Sorry, But Not Sorry
Chapter 11: Comfort
Chapter 12: Real Affection
Note!!!
Chapter 13: Assist
Chapter 14: Welcome to Weirdmageddon
Chapter 15: Thoughts and Imagination
Chapter 16: Trouble
Chapter 17: Intimacy (Lemon Warning)
Chapter 18: A Matter Of Time
Chapter 20: The End
Chapter 21: Return Part 1
Chapter 22: Return Part 2
I Think...
Dipper's Real Name

Chapter 19: We'll Meet Again

14.5K 385 516
By lol_hope_lol

"No! No! Noooo!!"

Ford screamed as I zapped him. He was chained in front of me and my friends, entertaining us with his pain.

"Ready to talk now?" I asked demandingly.

"I won't." Ford spoke with a gasp, trying to catch his breath. "I won't let you into my mind."

He really is so persistent. Just another reason for me to zap him. Anything to see Ford struggle and attempt to keep his secrets.

"What do you think, pals? Another 500 volts?" I heard a rumbling from outside, bringing my attention to the door. "Hey, do you hear that?"

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was just sitting in my room, fully clothed, waiting for Bill to come back. Until then, I was just doing random things to pass the time; thinking about my future with Bill. That was until I heard a large crash from outside, startling me. I walked out of my room and ran down the halls to the fromt room. The shack had been transformed into a huge...robot and was in front of the Fearamid.

"So the mortals are trying to fight back, huh? Adorable! Henchmaniacs, you know what to do! Take them out!" Bill ordered from his throne.

"Bill?" I walked up to him, automatically getting his attention. He turned to his human form and walked up to me.

"Babe, what are you doing? I said you have to stay in your room," he said worriedly.

"It's fine, I just heard a crash and I got worried."

He just smiled and held me. "Hey, you don't have to worry about a thing! I'm a being of pure energy with no weakness."

"Don't trust him, (Y/N)! He's a monster!" I saw Ford chained up by the chair. A cloth was put over his mouth to keep him quiet while he struggled.

"Wha-! Bill, what is going on?!" I asked, shocked at the sight of Ford being held prisoner.

"He wouldn't tell me how to leave Gravity Falls! There is a force field around it caused by the town's law of wierdness magnetism and he knows the equation to break it." He started explaining. He wrapped his arms completely around me, holding me close. "I just don't want our child to be confined like I was."

"Bill..." I sighed. Now I understood. The second dimension is a place full of conformity and rules; no one should be restricted from what they want. "I will support you."

Bill backed away from me and smiled. I brought his hand to my stomach, which now had a tiny bump. His eyes widened and he closed his eyes, smiling.

Just then, we heard a scream from outside. We both went over to see all of Bill's friends defeated and the Shack still standing.

"Guys, seriously? You had, like, one job to do here." Bill turned back to his triangular form and clutched his eyelid, annoyed.

"Bravo Dipper and Mabel!" We heard Ford yell from his confinment.

"Well, would you look at that. Those kids really care about you. And you care about them." His eye turned red and his voice went menacingly deep. "Don't you?"

"What are you....Oh. Oh no," Ford said in shock.

"Perhaps torturing those kids'll make you talk." Bill threatened. I wanted to stop him but I didn't know what to do. It's not like I could just make myself grow and convince him to find another way to get that equation.

"No. No! Not the kids! You ca-!" With a snap of his fingers, Bill turned Ford to a gold statue.

"Let's get this over with." I followed as Bill crawled outside, watching him grow a giant fist and slam it down on the shack. I gasped at the thunderous impact.

'He...he killed them...no-' He raised his fist, and the Shack was perfectly fine! I sighed in relief, not realizing that I had been holding my breath the whole time.

"What the? No! No! No! No! No!" Bill yelled in disbelief as he grewten arms and pounded at the Shack.

A punch was thrown from the Shacktron, causing the T-rex head to lunge at Bill. It bit Bill's eye and pulled back, ripping his eye out. I cringed just looking at Bill in pain.

"Aah! My eye! Do you have any idea how long it takes to regenerate that?!"

He seemed distracted long enough for a group of people to eject from the Shack, flying towards the Fearamid on parachutes. I recognized a few of them; Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Stan, Soos, and a young blond girl and short black man I recognized as the police officer who helped when I got into the accident.

They all land and remove their parachutes, gasping upon seeing Bill's throne. "Oh, man. It looks even worse up close," I heard Dipper speak. He turned to me, exclaiming my name and ran over to hug me.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?!"

"No, Dipper I'm fine, really," I tried calming him down.

Mabel shot her grappling hook onto the throne, pulling herself up onto the armrest. "I found Great Uncle Ford! He's golden. But not in the good way!" She exclaimed, tossing the hook down.

"Great! Grab him and let's get out of here," Stan yelled up to her.

With the help of Gideon, though, all the townspeople were freed. I watched families and friends be reunited. Ford was reunited with his family and his old friend. Meanwhile, I stood there with a sad smile, happy for everyone being back together again, but sad that Bill wasn't here with me.

"Listen, Uncle Ford, we don't have a lot of time. Remember how you told me right before you were frozen that you knew Bill's weakness?" I listened intently at Dipper's and Ford's conversation when I heard Bill's name.

"Yeah, a secret way to defeat him?" Mabel asked. 'Oh no.'

"I--I do!" Ford said, looking for a pencil or a pen before spotting a paint can that one of the teens was holding. He took it and started drawing on the ground. I walked closer and saw it was a wheel of ten symbols surrounding Bill's triangular form.

"Many years ago I found ten symbols in a cave. Some I recognized then, some I only recognize now. The native people of Gravity Falls prophesied that these symbols could create a force strong enough to vanquish Bill. With Bill defeated, his weirdness would be reversed and the town could be saved." Ford explained.

Once the circle had been complete, everyone had started going to their destinated symbols. Dipper, the Pine Tree; Mabel, the Shooting Star; and so forth. All started holding hands and the circle started lighting up. All the townspeople ran away at Ford's command, except for me. I was standing there, watching it all unfold in fear for Bill.

However, Stan refused to join them, denying that it would work. Wendy, Gideon and many others managed to convince him. All it took was a thanks from Ford for bringing him back. He walked over and joined in next to Ford and Soos.

"Now, see. Between me and him, I'm not always the bad twin," Stan commented.

"Between "him and me." Grammar, Stanley," Ford corrected him only to get punched by Stan, breaking the circuit. "I'll "grammar Stanley" you! You stuck up son of a gun! I mean come on!"

Ford broke away too, trying to fight Stan off. "Don't jeopardize this, you idiot! Everything's on the line!"

"Guys, stop it!" Mabel cried. She and Dipper pulled at Stan and Ford, who are fighting and yelling unintelligibly at each other. "Join hands!" Dipper pleaded.

Just then, I saw Bill approaching, causing Ford and Stan to stop fighting. I smiled, glad to know he was alright.

"Oh no, it's Bill. Right? Isn't that what you're all thinking? Hey, Gideon, why aren't you dancing? Chop chop, huh?" Everyone started backing away fearfully.

"Ha ha ha ho! This is just too perfect! Didn't you brainiacs know the zodiac doesn't work if you don't all hold hands? And what's better, you've brought every threat to my power together in one easy-to-destroy CIRCLE!" Bill exclaimed, burning the circle much to everyone's dismay.

He then grabbed Stan and Ford. "You guys wanna see what happens to your friends when you can't get along?" Everyone started stepping up, preparing to fight and demanding he release Ford and Stan.

"We're not scared of you!" Wendy yelled, garbbing her axe.

"Oh, but you should be," Bill threatened, snapping his fingers, causing everyone except Dipper, Mabel, Ford and Stan to float up beside him.

"You know, this castle could really use some decorATIONS!" Suddenly the people who he was holding up were replaced by tapestries with pictures of them screaming in front of their symbols. I almost backed away in shock. "Looks like it's too late for your friends, Stanford."

A cage came up, encasing Dipper and Mabel inside. "No!" I whispered.

"But you can still save your family. Last chance: tell me how to take Weirdmageddon global and I'll spare the kids!" Bill demanded.

Dipper and Mabel yelled to Ford not to. I clenched my fist as tears started forming in my eyes. 'Please, Ford, don't be stupid.'

Don't you toy with me, shooting star. I see EVERYTHI--!" Bill began, only to have Mabel spray him in the eye. Stan congratulated his great-niece for her trick. "Ow! Not again! Why?! Every time!" He let go of Stan and Ford, the two falling to the ground. "I just regenerated that eye!"

"I know that hurts because I've accidentally done it to myself! Multiple times!" I laughed a bit at Mabel's cute childish remark.

Dipper pulled out the height-altering crystal flashlight and enlarged their cage, the both of them jumping out as Bill continues to scream in pain.

"Hey! Bill! Come and get us, you pointy jerk!" Dipper yelled as he and Mabel ran off into the Fearamid. I stopped them as they came down the hallway I was in.

"(Y/N), I know you love him, but-" Dipper began.

"Go." He looked at me in shock.

"But, are you going to try and stop us?" Mabel questioned.

"I'll distract him as long as possible for you two to get away. You're just kids!" I turned to see Ford and Stan trapped inside a cage with Bill transforming into a giant monster, obviously pissed. "Just go!"

They both ran by while I went the other way, knowing where to intercept them. I could hear Bill going through the Fearamid, destroying everything in his path to get to them.

"When I get my hands on you kids I'm gonna DISSASEMBLE YOUR MOLECULES! You've tricked me for the last time!"

"Bill!" I ran out in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. I saw out of the corner of my eye Dipper and Mabel go up on her grappling hook.

"(Y-Y/N)...," Bill began, too shocked for verbal expression.

"Please Bill. They're just kids," I begged, tears escaping from my eyes.

"...(Y/N)....Fine," I gasped. And just when I had gotten my hopes up. "You leave me no choice."

With that, Bill picked me up, gently though. Even though I could have, I knew better than to struggle. Some part of me just didn't want to.

We climbed up through the Fearamid until we reached Dipper and Mabel. "Peeka-boo," Bill teased as he caught them in a tractor beam. They screamed and yelled, demanding for release as we went back to the main room.

"Alright, Ford. Time's up. I've got the kids. I think I'm gonna kill one of 'em now just for the heck of it!" he threatened.

"EENIE..MEENIE...MINEE," His eye switched between the pine tree and shooting star symbol with each word, then ended on the shooting star,"...YOU!!" He held up his other hand, ready to snap his fingers. I watched with horror but was about to yell for him to stop until...

"Wait!" Ford shouted. I sighed; that was a smart move. "I surrender."

"Good choice," Bill stated, dropping Dipper and Mabel. He also set me down behind him.

"Don't do it, Ford, it'll destroy the universe!!" Stan pleaded. "It's the only way," Ford argued.

"HAHAHAHA! Oh, even when you're about to die, you Pines twins can't get along," Bill laughed. He dropped the cage and tied up Ford.

"My only condition is that you let my brother and the kids go!" Ford demanded, to which Bill reluctantly agreed. He walked up to Bill and held out his hand. Dipper begged Ford to stop, but it was too late.

'This is for the best,' I said to myself. 'It will be better this way.'

"It's a...DEAL!" Bill exclaimed as his mind left the physical realm, his body turning to stone. He cackled as he entered Ford's mind.

I sighed, happy that the world will soon be a better place. Then, Stan took off his fez and pulled out the memory erasing gun. However, I could immediately recognize that it was Ford, not Stan. Then that means...oh no.

He shot the gun at Stan, erasing his memory. He was wiping Bill out! I ran to him to stop him, but he had already finished, dropping the memory erasing gun. The others from the wheel returned to normal and drop to the floor from the wall they hung from before. Then, the Fearamid started deconstructing and pulled into the rift. I descended down the stones from the Fearamid and other various objects being pulled into the rift before I was safely on the ground. Once it was gone, a wave washed over the town, restoring it to its pre-Weirdmageddon state. I looked around, seeing that I was in the forest. I started walking, trying to find a trail or path of some sort. I don't know how long it was until that didn't matter when I caught sight of the Mystery Shack. I smiled and ran to it, opening the door.

"Hey, just cuz I have amnesia, don't go tryin' to give yourself a raise, Soos," I heard Stan exclaim from the living room.

Amnesia? Must be an effect from the memory gun. I walked in and saw Stan, Ford, Soos, Dipper, and Mabel crowded around Stan's chair with a photo album. They must be showing him pictures to get his memory back.

"It's happening! Keep going!" I heard Dipper demand, obviously excited.

"Ok. Ok. Day two. Grunkle Stan smells weird but we're starting to bond. He told us a lot about being a business man in the '80s and seemed happy when we pretended to listen. He also gave me a grappling hook which everyone is impressed by. And in more important news, I met some neighborhood hotties." Mabel explained as they flipped through the pages, laughing. I laughed as well, catching their attention.

"(Y/N)!" Mabel and Dipper automatically ran up to me, hugging me tightly. I knelt down and hugged them back. Looking back up, I saw Stan and Ford looking at me concerningly.

"So, Bill's gone then?" I asked, walking up to them. Ford avoided my gaze and nodded. I felt a sudden pang in my chest and crashed to my knees, crying my eyes out, the tears cascading like never-ending falls.

"I-I'm pregnant," I spoke, my voice breaking from my crying. I heard them all gasp before Dipper and Mabel hugged me again. Ford and Stan laid a hand on my shoulder and Soos patted my back.

"It's Bill's, isn't it?" Ford asked, fear evident in his tone. I nodded, but got no response.

"...to you." The crowd of townspeople sang as Dipper and Mabel gave their final wishes and blew out the candles. We all cheered as the twins grinned at all of us.

It's been a few days since Bill's defeat, and it is Dipper's and Mabel's birthday party. I was sitting at one of the tables reserved for their special guests, observing with delight their celebration.

I smiled as they were declared technically teenagers, wishing them luck to the painful years that will follow. Laughs and smiles were shared as they started opening their presents. Glancing down, I put a hand over my stomach, feeling the little bulge that was a bit more prominent now. Not much; just a little.

"Everyone. I have an announcement to make," I heard Stan annouce that he and Ford were going away, and closing the Mystery Shack for good. Needless to say, Soos retaliated, pouring his heart out as he showed his love for the tourist trap.

"I'm sorry, Soos. It's just, there's no one around to run it." Stan sighed. "At least, there wouldn't be if I hadn't just found the perfect replacement. Ladies and gentleman, the Mystery Shack is under new management," he announced as he put his fez on top of Soos's head, who was now beaming with joy.

I cheered along with the crowd until I felt a tug; not a physical one, but a mental one that told me to go somewhere. Glancing over to the woods, I got up and started walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
152K 4.5K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...
774K 27.2K 48
[COMPLETED] This was Dipper and Mabel's 3rd summer in Gravity Falls. They where both sixteen years old. It started out as a pretty normal summer unt...