Love At First Sight(Captain S...

By OUAT-captainswanfan

The curse never happened, magically Henry does exist ( it will be explained in the story)I hope you will enjo... More

The Castle
the Ship
the Captain
the Evening
The Stories
The plan
The Fight
the Thruth
Authors note
The secret
The Crew
The Item
The Item, part 2
the Spell
The Mermaids
The Dark One
The Note
Authors note
The King and Queen
The arrival
The Suprise
The Ball
The Morning
The Lesson
The Unpleasent Suprise
Authors note ( please read)
The Reactions
The News
The explanation
The Letters
The Rescue
The Rescue, part 2
The Recovery
The Sadness
The Happiness
The Warning
The curse
The New World
The Mayor
The Meeting
The Kiss
The Possesions
The dagger
The truest believer
The cops
The deal
The Deal part 2
The Hospital
The Broken Curse
Authors note
The Party
Sequel!!!!
The Dark One's Castle
The Magic Beans
The Prisoner of Oz
Authors note
The Happy Ending
sequel is up!!!
Other book

The Music

2.5K 99 13
By OUAT-captainswanfan

Emma's pov

I was trying to sleep when suddendly al sorts of sounds came from the deck. Music..

We had been sailing for about three days now and it was midnight, but since I couldn't sleep anyway I decided to have a look.

The whole crew was still on the deck, making music, dancing, drinking rum. That was when Killian saw me.

" Swan, join us!" he said in a happy voice. He was clearly a little druk, but on the other hand, when wasn't he?

I walked torwards him, he grabbed my hand and pulled me torwards the dancing pirates. We started to dance, but not the type of dancing I was used to. No waltzing, and no specific partner. We were dancing as a group, linked arms and just having fun.

After a couple minutes the song ended and everyone bursted into laughter.

" Who knows another song?!" someone yelled. But it remained silent.

" I know one" I said, and walked torwards the man with the guitar. He handed me the instrument and I started playing.
" someone learned me this once in a tavern" I said.
After a couple seconds of playing hook walked torwards me and grabbed some sort of weird harp thingy. I looked at him in shock.

" I know this this song" He said with a smile.

" That is not the part that suprises me" I said, laughing.

He grinned and started playing.

Some people kept looking at us, but most of them went either back to their dancing or their rum.

When the song was over hook but the harp aside, grabbed me by my waist, spun me around and kissed me. I gladly returned the favour.

After a couple more hours Killian and I went back to the captain's quarters, which was were I now slept.

He layed down and I snuggled up next to him.

" Goodnight Swan"

" Goodnight Killian"

He kissed my forehead and soon we both fell asleep.

Short but fluffy chapter, the video I added is what hook and Emma are playing, and Yes, it is pirates of the carribean, but I recorded it myself so it sounds really different.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter😝
Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 8
What if Emma's visions come true and Gideon kills her. A year later Henry befriends a new girl, who reminds him of his birth mother. Unknown to Henry...
68.6K 3K 23
After traveling through time, Emma finally acknowledges her feeling for Hook. But one day she tells Henry that she has something to do and she will b...
101 1 27
Missing moments in the life of Emma and her family. Set before, during and after "Home Is Where Family Is" and "Back To Storybrooke" Disclaimer: I do...
9.9K 510 21
Zoso, the Dark One obsessed with magic... Rumpelstiltskin, the Dark One who never loved... Killian Jones, the Dark One who changed.