Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXXV

1.5K 31 5
By jjs797

*****THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED.

-

not edited

-

Jade Alexander

Klaus ground his hips into mine as I wrapped my legs around him tightly, our kiss deepening, tongues dancing as his hands roamed my sides.

A fire ignited in my heart that I had never felt before, sending an overwhelming shock of pleasure throughout my entire body.

I gasped when I felt him rip my top apart, wounding it around my arms as he threw it to the side, taking his lips from mine briefly only to move his lips to my cheek, down to my jaw, before resting against my neck.

He ground his hips harder into mine, placing one of his hands on my side, the other one on the base of my throat as I felt myself freeze in terror.

Klaus breathed in my scent, planting gentle kisses down to the base of my neck before he stopped.

I felt him tense against my body as his breathing against my skin grew ragged, plummeting me to cower underneath him in fear.

He wouldn't bite me again. Right?

Not intentionally.

I gasped when he spoke in my mind as he suddenly yanked himself from above me.

"Don't leave me." I blurted out, feeling panic rise inside of me.

"I can't. I don't want to hurt you." He said, his tone sounding pained. His eyes burned into mine, eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me like I was the most precious being in the world to him. And then they moved back into my throat, onto that hint of a scar from when he first laid his fangs on me.

Regret flooded his eyes.

"Then don't." I spoke, his expression sending chills through my skin. And in that moment I finally remembered that I was bare shirtless in front of him.

"It's impossible for me to resist you, love. If you want this, I can't promise that I wont hurt you."

"I trust you won't."

He chuckled, shaking his head at me. "Then you are a little fool."

I clenched my teeth in annoyance.

Before I could walk off in anger, he was on top of me again, attacking my lips as he ground his hips harder into my parted legs, feeling his hardness send deep chills throughout my blood.

I tangled my hands in his hair, bringing him closer as the closeness and feel of our bodies sent constant jolts of pleasure throughout me.

Klaus moved his hand down my chest, wrapping it around my back to unclasp my bra.

I suddenly felt bare before him as I felt his hands roam down my breasts and my side, gripping the small of my sides as he ground himself harder against the throbbing heat in between my legs.

I let out an overwhelming moan as I fumbled around with his shirt, pulling it over his head, our lips breaking just for a split moment as we resumed our dance. I gripped onto his back, scratching my nails down his skin as he ground harder into my core each time.

His hands roamed my bare skin, before they rested on my hips, suddenly yanking my jeans down, along with my panties underneath.

I gasped, our lips parting as his hand flew down to my core between my legs, pressing his fingers against my core.

"Klaus-"

"Shh." He hushed me, rubbing my heat as he traced kisses from my lips to my throat.

We both froze in our movements, our ragged breathing the only sound filling the room.

I shivered when Klaus pressed a hard kiss against my throat, at that same moment plunging two fingers into my core.

I gasped as a wave of pleasure overwhelmed my body, his harsh sucking of my skin and steady pumping of fingers in and out of me.

I understood how hard it was for him to keep himself controlled, especially in this moment. And he had warned me before we went further, but I wanted him to.

I craved for him to. To feel his fangs sink into my skin, taking my blood inside him, linking us together.

Bite me.

He didn't even question against it.

The second his fangs pierced through my skin, I recalled the first time he had taken a bite out of me, around when we first met. That was only a few months ago, when it felt like years ago.

The first time was horrid and painful, his fangs ravaging my skin.

But this time was different. Although I could feel his hunger and lust as he drank from me, the pain was not as agonizing as much as the first time.

He was being gentle, taking my blood in small gulps. I could feel him almost losing himself a few times as he gripped on to me harder than usual, but he regained his control.

Who knew such a stubborn and dangerous vampire could be so.. Gentle and controlled. Especially drinking my blood.

Its as if this action reflected his feelings for me, that he actually cared about me.

And when he pulled away, his tongue grazed over the puncture wound, before planting a small kiss on it.

He sat up, looking down at me with his beautiful crystal blue eyes as he removed his pants swiftly. There wasn't even a hint of my blood anywhere around his lips, as he watched me with an unknown emotion alive in his eyes.

And then he hovered over me, arms on either side of my head as I felt his tip rest at my entrance.

I wanted him even more.

"If you think I plan to let you go so easily after this, you're wrong." He spoke in his husky, accented voice as he gave me a small smirk.

I grabbed his face in one hand, snaking my other arm around his back.

"If you think I plan to give you up to Jade Margaret or your psycho parents after this, you're wrong." I shot back to him.

He smiled, then moving his lips down to mine, at the same moment pushing into me slowly.

I gasped into his mouth as his huge member filled my entire core, my body reacting greatly as he stayed in me for a few more moments. He then pulled out slowly, before pushing back in faster.

The pace grew steady as he pumped in and out, my nails scratching the entire surface of his back as I felt a heat grow inside of me.

I had never felt more alive than I did with Klaus at this very moment as he made love to me.

"You.. are.. mine." He growled against my lips, moving them onto my throat as he bit down on me, increasing his pace. I moaned in immense pleasure as Klaus pulled away from my throat, then down on my chest, biting down just above me left breast.

His steadily increasing pace as he took my left wrist, biting down on it caused the sensation inside me to increase.

He claimed me, as I felt him growing closer to his peak. His love bites had caused me to gasp as he pumped hard and fast inside me, plunging deeper inside me each time. My body shook every time, this feeling of pleasure taking over my entire body.

"Klaus-"

He cut me off, pressing his lips against mine once again as I felt my body convulse, back arching as I met my release.

He continued pumping inside me, riding out my orgasm as he met his a few moments later.

Klaus pulled out from inside me, as he hovered above me, just staring into my eyes.

"I am so in love with you."

"Stop that." I laughed slightly, pushing him off from on top of me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Thirsty. Tired. Sore."

He chuckled in response, pulling me against his chest.

"Did it hurt?" He asked.

"A little bit when you bit me the first time."

"Well, you taste delicious love."

I lifted my head up, looking into his calm blue eyes.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I confessed.

His eyebrows shot up. "Fucking every night?"

I laughed, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

"I wouldn't mind that.. but you know what I mean."

Klaus sighed, sitting up against the head of the bed. I sat up with him, watching him curiously.

"Understand that my mother and father will stop until they get what they want."

"Sounds like Jade." I said with a scowl.

Klaus ran his hand down my bare back, pulling me closer to him as our legs intertwined.

I rested my head against Klaus' chest, totally comfortable being with him even though we were completely naked against each other.

"The real fighting starts tomorrow." Klaus spoke after he kissed me forehead.

"The fighting started the minute Jade Margaret walked into our lives."

"Are you prepared to fight her?"

"I won't let her get what she wants." I said, tracing my fingers down Klaus' chest.

"I still plan to use you as bait to draw her out and trap her."

"You don't even have Silas' locket. How do you plan on doing that?"

"I won't need it. I'll have your mother's support."

"My mother will betray you the second you get rid of Jade Margaret. She may help you to bring down a common enemy, but she will do anything to get what she wants."

"So we put her and your Father back in their coffins?"

"It won't be easy."

I lifted me head, looking up into his eyes as he watched me.

"You're afraid of them."

"Its quite hard to not be afraid of them when all they want to do is murder you."

"Maybe we can convince them not to."

"No." I saw a hint of anger flash through his eyes. I could feel his wall slowly build up again.

"I feel like I can convince your mother to. Your father.. is a different story."

"No." He repeated himself, annoyance in his voice.

"Why not?"

He pulled away from me, facing away as he sat on the edge of the bed, head bowed.

"This is strictly family business. You will not involve yourself in it."

"Are you serious right now?"

"One problem at a time, love."

I could feel his uneasy feeling, feel his wall building up even more.

Don't block me out.

Klaus stood on his feet at that moment, as I watched his back muscles clench and unclench, trailing my eyes down to his butt.

But his pants were on in a swift motion, not even looking back at me as he walked towards the door.

I must say I was pissed.

"So that's it? Once you finally had your way with me, you suddenly just up and leave?" I snapped, pulling the covers up my body.

"I have other matters to attend to." Was all he said before he left.

I screamed in frustration, causing the walls to tremble around me.

I chucked a pillow at the closed door, creating a dent in it.

I hated him.

I just gave myself, body and soul, to Klaus Mikaelson. And how does he respond?

By walking out right after.

I understood that he didn't want to get to personal with me, especially when it came to his family. But still. He didn't have to act like an asshole.

There was only one other time when I felt so hungover over Klaus.

I felt like a kicked puppy, being rejected by its owner.

The door flung open, revealing a concerned Alycia.

It was then that the trembling of the ground around me stopped as I suddenly burst into tears.

Why have I already grown so attached to Klaus? Is it because we had sex?

"Oh, Jade." I heard Alycia mutter to herself as the sound of the door shut, footsteps approaching me.

The bed sunk slightly beside me as she pulled me into her arms, as I cried into her shoulder.

"Shhh." She tried to comfort me, running her fingers through my tangled hair, ignoring the fact that I was in nothing as I hugged the bed covers against my chest.

"I hate him." I said in between sobs.

"No you don't my dear. You love him."

"Which is why I hate him. So much.."

This was not me. Acting heart broken after Klaus had left me.

I would not be acting like this.

It most definitely must be the bond created between us in sex.

"This childish act that he's pulling is his way of showing that he is scared."

"Scared?"

"I know, doesn't sound like him at all. But when he feels nervous, frightened, or even threatened, he pulls away from those he loves and grows distant. It's his way of showing that he really does care for you."

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair in an effort to calm my raging heart. Alycia held on to my other hand, rubbing my arm in comfort. I blinked away the last bit of tears as I stared at the stone wall.

Alycia did have a point about Klaus though. That does sound like him.

"Do you think he's going to die?" I asked her, wanting to change the subject. Into a subject far worse than what we briefly just spoke about.

"Don't worry about him. He'll pull through like he always does. It's you that I'm worried about."

"I know. If this doesn't end with my death then New Orleans will never be at peace."

"That's not what I was saying, my dear." Her voice rose, startled at my statement.

"It's the truth though. All this conflict started because of me."

"No. All this started because Klaus chose you."

I scoffed.

"If Elijah hadn't saved me that day.. if he hadn't brought me to Klaus.. then none of this would be happening."

"That couldn't have been avoided, dear. Fate has intertwined your life into Klaus' life. You both were meant to meet that day."

I frowned.

"What are you saying?"

"I foresaw the day you and Klaus would meet. He came to me just before he came back to New Orleans, after departing from Mystic Falls, seeking my help to take back his home. But, like every time I see that child, we always look into his future. And this time, Klaus and I saw you, trapped in the hands of Marcel."

"No."

"Klaus sent Elijah to save you that day. He could have ignored that vision, which is something I thought he would have done, but instead he chose to save you.

Now, I don't know the whole story. But what I do know was the look of shock and remembrance that crossed his face after we saw that premonition. I assumed he knew you in the past for some odd reason, but he was gone before I could speak to him of it."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, feeling slightly disturbed.

"I figured now was the perfect time to tell you."

Because the end was nearing, and we both had no idea who would make it.

I took a deep breath, holding my head in my hands as I struggled to take all this in.

A few silent moments passed before Alycia spoke again, thankfully on a totally different topic this time.

"We never completed your training. But something tells me that you know more that you tell yourself."

"My emotions control my abilities."

"Which is why it's important for you to stay calm and not get worked over Klaus."

"And let all my rage out on Jade?" I asked Alycia, meeting her warm brown eyes.

She smiled. "Exactly. But you have to focus all your rage on her, and her only. The second you slip, you could risk the lives of other people."

"Sounds easy enough."

"She's a tricky opponent. Your family basically. I have faith that you will be able to take her down, but don't be surprised if she uses something meaningful against you."

"What?" I asked, unsure with what Alycia meant.

"Just promise me that when she pulls a trick like that from her sleeve, don't be pulled in. That's what she's famous for. Tricking people." Alycia warned, her tone dropping. There was also a hint of fear in her voice if I was hearing correctly.

"Why? Did you see this too?"

She shook her head. "That's the problem. I saw how this ends the moment I touched you."

I felt my heart stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.5K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
926K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...