Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXXIII

1.5K 40 3
By jjs797

not edited

-

"Allow me to find my husband."

"We both know it won't be that easy. And besides, you've already tried."

"I've tried with magic, yes."

"Alright. What do you suppose we do then?" Jade asked her, irritation in her tone.

"Why don't we start by releasing me." I butted in. I was still strapped into the tilted metal slab, unable to move.

"Not a chance." Jade dismissed that with a flick of her a hand.

I rolled my eyes, as I tried to recline in the hard metal slab.

"Mikael wants our children. So, its best if we-"

"They'll kill us once they see were following them." Jason interrupted.

"Isn't that what you want, Jade? Their deaths?" I asked her.

"It would be a pleasure to see them die, except for Klaus of course. But if the Originals are wiped out, then those vampires under them would disappear as well."

"Isn't that what you want, Esther? Your children's deaths?" I asked her.

"What I want is slightly different than what Mikael wants."

"Different how?"

"I want to strip them of their immortality."

"That's not even possible."

"Have faith, Jade." She said to me.

"What happens when we spot Mikael?" Jason asked. I glanced over at him, just as I saw him sneak a wink at me.

"Sleeping potion." Jade said.

"Really? A sleeping potion?"

"Yes, Jade, we want him alive, not dead."

"So we just chuck a glass bottle of liquid at him."

"Unless you have a better idea, which you probably don't, then yes."

"We will each take an Original."

"I call Klaus!" Jade shot up.

Jason narrowed his eyes at her.

"I thought you said you were done with chasing after him?" I pointed out.

"What's wrong? Do you want him?"

I scowled. "I'd rather have Elijah."

That earned a nasty glare from Jason.

"I'll take Klaus." Jason said.

"Since when do you all of a sudden have an interest in Klaus?"

"I don't. I just want to see the look on his face when he sees Mikael. And besides. This is me preventing a pointless argument."

"Fair enough." Esther said. "I'll take my daughter, then."

"Well, then I guess that leaves you and me with Elijah then, Jade." Jade flashed me a grin which I returned with a roll of my eyes.

"You take Elijah by yourself then. I refuse to go with you."

She rose an eyebrow. "I refuse to leave you by yourself."

"I'll take her." Jason offered.

I snapped my head at him, widening my eyes in shock. Is he crazy?

"What?" Jade snapped, sending a glare to his direction.

"She knows me the best and would be most comfortable around me."

"No, because you'll kill her at that chance. You really think me that stupid?"

Jason... well, Klaus, shrugged.

"I'll take her." Esther spoke, landing her gaze on mine. "Besides, I always wanted to spend some quality time with the woman my son loves."

I could see Jade fuming from the corner of my eye, while Jason held an amused smirk.

"We'll meet back here in three hours. Don't be late." Jade snapped, before she turned on her heel and walked towards the exit.

Jason rolled his eyes as he approached me, unlatching the metal chains that kept me pinned against the iron slabs.

"Pardon my curiosity. But you both seem very comfortable with each other." Esther said as she watched us.

Jason helped me to the ground, perhaps a little too closely than what the real Jason would have treated me. In fact, the real Jason would have done it more roughly and with irritation. But Klaus pulled a smart move with offering to take me with him to "find" himself, letting off the idea that he had wanted to get me alone so he could kill me.

"He was uh.. my boyfriend. Fiancée." I told her as I pulled away from Jason.

Esther's eyebrows shot up. "Really?"

"Yeah. Too bad it didn't work out." Jason spoke sarcastically.

"Because you tried to kill me." I informed him.

"Well, I wouldn't have done that if you didn't bring me back."

"You weren't even dead." I shot back. I knew this was Klaus, but just looking at Jason's face and hearing his voice annoyed me.

Jason only chuckled, before turning on his heel and walking away.

I turned my head to Esther, who just stood there and smiled slightly at me.

"Shall we?"

-

Klaus

Now, for the next three hours, I have to pretend like I'm looking for myself.

Perhaps I'll go back to Jade's house and hide out there until my three hours is up.

No. I couldn't leave Elijah and Rebekah out in the open. My mother, my Jade, and Jade were powerful beings. But I still didn't trust them to keep their world.

They had no idea what they were up against.

I treaded through the woods quickly, annoyed that I couldn't use my vampiric abilities.

It must be a pain to be a human, not being able to speed past everyone else, remaining slow.

The fact that my mother and father were back burned a hole through my skull. In fact, I almost lost myself when I first saw my mother. Thank goodness my father wasn't there, or that would have ended badly.

I wanted to kill Jade Margaret then, furious of her desperation. She so badly wanted to get me back that she would use whatever sick means popped up in her head. And her idea was bringing back Esther and Mikael.

My mother seemed to like my Jade. She even changed her back to a blonde, which I had no clue she was a blonde. So at least I knew mother wouldn't kill her.

But Jade Margaret, on the other hand. Mother tries her best to see the good in people, but with her, I could tell she was getting a tad bit irritated.

When I was just a mere mile now from Jade's house, I looked around my surroundings to be sure that I wasn't being followed.

And then I froze in my tracks when I saw my father standing in the distance.

Just standing there, probably examining Jade's home.

I almost laughed as I continued to watch him, not bothering to hide since I knew he probably knew I was already here.

"Just what do you think you are doing, old man?" I called out.

Mikael only turned his head slightly, his haunting eyes landing on me before facing away.

"Leave." He stated simply.

"Your wife is looking for you."

"Tell her not to worry."

"Jade believes you are a threat to her plans."

"Does she strike me as a fool to think I'd go along with a plan as pathetic as hers?"

"If you won't, she'll send you back to hell."

"She can try."

I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Just what are you trying to accomplish?"

"Esther and I made the mistake of creating vampiric children. And our children have eaten away at the lives of humans for thousands of years."

"So you want to kill them."

"I will do anything to stop them from destroying the lives of mortals."

I let out an amused laugh. "So killing them is your last resort?"

His head snapped to me, a threatening look in his eyes.

"I told you to leave before, didn't I?"

"Yeah. You might have."

"So why haven't you?" His eyes narrowed into slits.

I smirked. "I've come to bring you back."

He chuckled. "Have you now?"

"Jade didn't bring you back to life to kill the Original bastards."

"Then what is her purpose?" His eyebrows rose in question.

"She wants to use you to threaten the Originals. In exchange she gets Klaus, you get Elijah and Rebekah."

Mikael took a step to me.

"No deal."

Hmm. "And why not?"

"You see, it is my son Niklaus that I want to kill the most." He growled.

I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat.

"Esther won't have that."

"Then I guess I'll have to keep her locked up until I've killed them all."

"She mentioned something about an alternate way to rid of your children's immortality." I told him. It wasn't a lie too.

Mikael narrowed his eyes as he watched me like a hawk.

"An alternate way? Did she mention using magic?"

"Yes."

"She probably wants to use magic to kill our children. Its no different than my plan."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Now now, daddy Mikaelson. Don't say that around your wife."

Mikael's glare hardened.

"Is that all you have to say? I'm getting very impatient." Mikael warned.

I sighed. "Listen. Just wait until Jade completes her plan. It will be far less troublesome if you just wait. Going in now, it will ruin everything and this war will worsen."

A suspicious frown formed on his face.

"Don't you want them dead?"

I laughed. "Of course I do."

"Then why do you speak as if you're defending them?"

I clenched my teeth in annoyance. This bastard of a father.

That's probably where I get it from.

I tensed when I smelled to faint scent of blood of Jade Alexander.

What the hell is she doing, coming this way?

-

Jade

"So how did you and Klaus meet?"

I let out a nervous laugh. "You don't wanna know."

"No, actually, I do."

"Elijah was the one who brought me to him." I said, wanting to keep this conversation limited as possible. It felt odd casually talking to one of the most famous (and supposed to be dead) witches to have lived. And it just so happens that she is the mother of the guy I li... Nope. Not saying it.

"So you met Elijah first?"

"Yes. He saved me from being killed by a vampire."

"That sounds like him."

It fell silent after that as I followed her through the dense woods, leaves crunching underneath my feet with every step I took.

Just looking at the back of her head intimidated me. I'd like to think of myself as one that doesn't easily shy away from "intimidating" people, but Esther was the only exception.

"Why didn't you and Jason work out?" She started after a few moments of silence.

"He died. Well, at least I thought he had." I said.

"Ahh. I'm sorry about that."

I shrugged. "It was for the best. He turned out to be a psychopath."

Esther laughed.

You have no idea how awkward it is just casually talking to Klaus' mother.

Why the hell would he let me go with her? He could have easily prevented this. Screw what Jade said.

I shot my head to the side, seeing a blurry form of a vampire shoot at me.

My eyes widened as I side stepped, his form sliding right by mine.

I moved my expression to Esther as she seemed rather alarmed herself.

The vampire turned, giving me a nasty sneer before he charged.

I clasped my hands together, feeling my eye pulse as he got forced back by my barrier.

I watched as he was then enveloped by the roots of a tree as they shot from the ground, coiling around him tightly. He let out a pained scream as it squeezed the life out of him, the sound of bones snapping as his broken body (literally) was then dragged onto the ground.

I released my hands, turning my head slowly to meet Esther's tense expression.

"So you truly are a witch." She implied, eyes narrowing.

I shook my head. "No."

"Jade Margaret is your ancestor. Of course you are. Now, I have another question for you. Why didn't you fight her?"

I frowned.

"I see your potential, I saw your power. You had a chance to crush her, why didn't you?"

"I tried."

"Not hard enough."

My eyes widened as she approached me, cupping my face in her hand.

"You're untrained."

"Why are you holding my face.."

"I can train you. You will become a wonderful apprentice."

I pushed her hand away.

"No thanks. I plan to keep my use of powers to a.. minimum." I lied, tearing my gaze from hers.

I could feel her eyes watching me as I walked away from her and toward my house, hopefully leading her into a trap.

No. She's too clever for that. I'm surprised she hasn't found out that she's already reunited with Klaus.

Maybe I'll entrap her myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...