Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XXXII

1.8K 45 30
By jjs797

photo: jade margaret

not edited

-

I lurched forward, a rough and cold pressure pulling on my wrists.

I turned my head, metal cuffs locking me against the cold iron slab I was sprawled out on. The atmosphere around me was thick and uncomfortable, almost as if it was suffocating the energy from me.

"Comfortable?"

I snapped my head forward, her voice catching me by surprise.

"You look absolutely pathetic." I watched as she emerged from the shadows, an annoyed expression on her face.

"Where's Klaus?" I said, feeling my heart sink. I had hoped she hadn't taken him; I hoped he hadn't let her take him.

She gave me a disgusted sneer.

"You'll be happy to hear that I have no idea."

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god.

"I've decided to not waste my time to look for him. Because, like always, he'll come to me." She let out a small laugh of victory.

I shook my head, narrowing my eyes at her.

"You really think Klaus is that stupid to fall right into your arms?"

"No, dear. He'll do it to save you."

"I don't need saving." I snapped.

"Of course you don't." Jade stood in front of me, eyes narrowed like she was staring right into my soul.

"You know, when we first met, I found him to be despicable."

"I don't care."

My head was flung back harshly against this hard metal slab, sending a painful ringing through my head.

"He was with a woman at that time. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I always thought he had a thing for blondes."

"It was Rebekah." I guessed, honestly not caring for her stories. I knew she was just buying time, or trying to find out some information from me, but I wouldn't give it to her.

"It was Rebekah! How did you know?"

"Lucky guess."

"I was engaged at the time. Can you guess to who?" She asked, acting like I was dumb.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, wanting to change this stupid subject down memory lane.

"I was engaged to Jason. The sweetest, most beautiful man I had ever met."

"Hilarious. So was I." I muttered.

"And then Silas came along. The most mysterious and well kept of them all."

"Are you implying that you're a whore?"

"Excuse me?!" Jade snapped, her green eyes igniting to almost a fury of yellow.

I let out a small laugh, shaking my head.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked again, but this time with more harshness.

"Just wanted to see why they all said you are so similar to me."

"We are nothing alike." I spat out bitterly.

"You're right. You are nothing but a selfish and spoiled brat who is undeserving of Klaus' love."

"At least I didn't break his heart."

She shot me a deathly glare, as I felt electricity coursing through my body.

It disappeared after a few seconds, leaving me there shaking and gasping for air.

"Why don't you just kill me already?" I said in annoyance.

"You're right. Maybe I should."

"You think Klaus will love you after what you've done to me?"

"He'll love me anyway." She said with a smirk.

"And you say I'm the selfish one."

"Let me give you some advice, great grand daughter. Don't follow after my foot steps."

"So don't be a whore?"

"Enough with the sarcasm, darling. I'm trying to give you some advice."

"Why would I take advice from a mad woman who tried to kill me?"

"Well, if you put it that way it sounds... bad. But continuing on with what I was saying, don't fall in love with a vampire."

I frowned.

"Excuse me?"

"I guess its already too late for that now, however."

"You think I love Klaus?"

"Well, don't you?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just remained silent, praying she didn't push this subject.

And she didn't. Maybe she sensed the uneasiness within me.

"Our family has been cursed at dying by the hands of vampires, starting with my mother."

Why is it that Jade doesn't seem half bad?

"My mother... You think I'm horrible. But she was far worse. She was so foolish, so pathetic, like yourself. In fact, you remind me of her. I guess that's why I hate you so much."

Never mind.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"She fell prey to a vampire and died a horrible death. As did I."

"You deserved it. Using Silas for his power and then stealing it."

"What can I say. I was desperate."

"You still are desperate."

"Yes.. But this time, I will get what I want."

"You cannot win this fight."

"I agree. I cannot win this fight.. Alone."

"What are you talking about?"

"You may have all the other vampires and witches allied with you in this battle."

"I didn't know that." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"But I have something that will send the Originals running to the other side of the world."

"We have Silas." I retorted.

"True. But I have weakened him enough to where he can only speak and walk, nothing else."

"Nothing can be worse than Silas. He could kill the Originals if he wanted."

"But.. he didn't. Now, as I was saying, I have something that will match Silas in ranking to how dangerous they are on the Originals' radar."

"I don't believe you." I said.

She laughed, shaking her head.

"Foolish girl. You are so beautiful, yet so dumb.

Have you heard of Mikael and Esther?"

I frowned.

"Their parents?" I guessed.

"Their parents." She grinned.

I've never heard anything about their parents.

"Judging from the look on your face, I'm guessing you know nothing about Mikael and Esther Mikaelson."

I stayed silent, cautious of the sly expression on her face.

"When the siblings find out that their parents are back again.." Jade suddenly burst out laughing, her laugh vibrating among the thick walls.

"What are you talking about?"

"Mikael and Esther, well, Mikael, chased Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah around the world in order to kill them."

"What?!"

"They both thought of their children too dangerous for mankind."

"And you brought them back to use them to get what you want."

She smiled. "Exactly."

"You're sick." I said.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."

"Since you're so desperate, why don't you just kill me then." I taunted.

And I'm surprised she did.

She was in front of me in a split second, pressing her middle finger against my forehead.

A jolt of electricity spread through my body as I felt my blood boil.

I let out a horrified scream; it felt as if my insides were slowly melting as I struggled against the restraints.

Just as I felt my vision blur to darkness and as the pain begun to grow numb, I felt a violent throb in my heart.

My vision cleared in an instant, as the pain subsided.

Jade's eyes were widened in shock as her jaw was agape. She stumbled back, not believing what had just happened.

I gave her a warm smile, as I forced her body back on the metal walls, the heavy sound vibrating loudly among the walls.

She fell in a heap to the ground, as she snapped her head up in an instant, meeting my expression with a furious glare.

"You bi-"

I flung her back again, this time keeping her pinned against the metal walls.

"You will release me. Or I will kill you." I warned her.

She laughed. "I admire your power. You have grown unbelievably stronger from the last time we met, I'll give you that."

The sound of a huge metal door being flung open sounded behind me, as I felt myself grow a bit panicked.

I could feel Jade trying to intercept my power, but I successfully kept her at arms reach from me.

I could even see the frustration flash through her fury filled eyes as she tried to break free of my hold.

But I wasn't ready for the power of the woman who had suddenly walked into the room.

It was like a stab to my heart; she intercepted my hold on Jade so quickly that I had absolutely no time to react. The next second I knew I was facing the wall across from me as I felt my insides burning, as I lay there pinned, unmoving.

A dirty blonde haired woman walked into view, her brown eyes looking down into my soul. She held a blank expression as she continued to examine me curiously, holding that similar expression Klaus and Rebekah would always pull off.

Is this their mother?

"You are no match for Esther, darling." I heard Jade speak. But her eyes held me locked onto hers, as I lay there frozen, a haunting chill shocked through my body.

"Leave us." Esther spoke, not removing her eyes from mine.

Surprisingly, Jade didn't comment back, obeying the woman before me.

When the door was heard shut behind me I felt my body suddenly relax as Esther removed her hold on me.

She reached her her hand to my face, before moving it to the side, taking a strand of my hair in her hands.

"This won't do." She spoke softly.

"Excuse me?"

"I never knew my son would be into dark haired women like yourself."

I frowned.

"Is this your natural hair?" She suddenly asked, while continuously running her fingers through it.

Why the hell are we talking about hair?

"No." I admitted.

"You do a good job in making it look natural."

"Thanks." I said.

"What is your natural color?"

I was getting more wierded out by the second.

"I haven't had it at its natural color for ten years." I said.

"Oh really? And why is that?" Esther asked as she continued to stroke through my strands.

"The color just never suited my personality."

"I prefer my prey to be in their natural, true state before I catch and kill them." She said, meeting my eyes.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Esther placed her hand on my head, once again forcing me to keep still against the tilted metal slab.

I felt my scalp tingle as my hair suddenly seemed to lengthen and thin out.

She pulled away from my head, a satisfied look on her face as she examined me.

"What have you done?" I asked, fearing for the worst.

"I have returned you into your natural state. But of course, I won't be killing you. Have a look." Esther said, her smile widening.

With a wave of her hand a mirror appeared in front of me, reflecting my face.

Oh my god.

I took a double take. My dark black hair was stripped away, replaced by my natural color that I had hated, and still hate, with a burning passion.

The mirror dissolved from in front of me as I looked at her with rage filled in my veins.

I briefly shut my eyes in attempt to calm my nerves, before her voice caused me to force them back open.

"You look much better now, Jade." Esther spoke.

"I look like her." I snapped.

"But you aren't."

"If you don't mind me asking, Mrs. Mikaelson, but what are you doing here?"

"I sensed the strength of your power. And I wanted to see the face of the woman my son has fallen in love with, and must I say that I am not disappointed."

"That's.. quite a compliment." I said, not knowing how to respond to her comment.

"You are lucky that it is I who came instead of my husband."

"And why is that?"

"Never mind that. I am going to ask you something and I want you to answer honestly." Esther's tone was now harsh as she paced the room slightly, her expression as serious as before.

"Where are my children?"

-

"Can you feel it?" Alycia spoke.

"Feel what?"

"The atmosphere has changed. Its grown thicker."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I.. I don't know. It all just feels so.. odd. Like something is off."

"Well, Jade took our Jade from us successfully. Maybe that's it."

"Perhaps."

"So we're just gonna wait here for Klaus, assuming he'll fix all this?" Damon asked impatiently.

"Just exactly what was his plan?"

"He told me to trust him." I said.

Damon sneered. "Right."

I instantly shot up from the porch chair, now feeling a dense and dark feeling in the atmosphere.

It was like an evil had been released among this city.

"What is this?"

"The better question is, what the hell has Klaus done?" Damon spoke, an uneasy edge to his voice.

The sound of the door was slid open as I turned my head, seeing Owen emerge with a weakened Silas on his side.

I shot up in an instant, feeling rage pulse through my veins.

"Calm, Elijah. It wasn't Silas." Owen said, making a calming motion with his free hand.

"Right." I said sarcastically.

"That bastard of a man took my form and tried to kill her." Silas spoke as Owen played him on one of the porch chairs.

"So where were you that entire time?"

"Rotting in hell."

Damon laughed in response.

"How did Klaus capture you instead of Jason?"

"Its a clever trick, performed by Jade Margaret. She weakened my powers, not for long, but long enough to get what she wants. Since, after all, I am the only thing that poses a threat to her other than Jade. And now since she has captured her, we're no match for whatever she's planning next."

"Wow. So much faith in Team Avatar." Damon said.

Owen let out a small laugh, whilst I almost chuckled. "Team Avatar?"

"Team Avatar's gotta find a way to defeat Team Vader before they Obi-Wan us."

"Team names aside, what the hell is this ominous feeling?" Silas demanded.

"Seems as if Team Vader has made a third move." Alycia said.

Damon let out a hysterical laugh.

But this was not a laughing matter.

"Whatever it is, you Originals better prepare yourself. This is something big and bad, and I believe it will be a bitch to get rid of."

-

"I don't know."

Esther sighed.

"Listen, Jade. I don't want to hurt you. You seem like a decent woman, I can see why my son is into you. But if you can't answer that one question-"

"I told you. I don't know." I said, repeating myself.

"Don't make me bring my husband into this." She threatened.

"Why don't you just hurt me then? Like you did when you came in here?"

She was silent.

I narrowed my eyes, a clever thought crossing my mind.

"Or did all that magic you used on my drain your power? Because you are ancient and weak?"

Another door slamming open, another interruption.

Esther seemed surprised by my harshness as a male figure emerged from my side.

Thankfully, it was just Jason. I didn't want to be burdened by the meeting of Mikael; a deep feeling in my stomach told me it wouldn't be pleasant.

"Jade?" Jason said in shock, eyes widened. I turned my attention to him, briefly forgetting that Esther had changed my hair to the natural shade I had a strong dislike for.

"I changed her back into her natural state. I wanted to see the truth of the woman I would be dealing with." Esther spoke.

Jason pried his gaze from mine, turning to face Esther. He almost had a bitter expression toward her, as if seeing her disgusted him.

"Jade Margaret requests your presence." He said.

Esther turned to have one more look at me, a soft smile forming on her face, before she ambled out of the cell, shutting it behind her.

"What has she done to you, love."

Jason approached me, hand raised. I frowned and tensed in response, turning my head away from him.

"Why is it now out of all times that you happen to care about my well being? And since when do you call me love?" I spat.

He chuckled in response.

"When do I never call you love?" He shot a question back at me. I turned my head to look at his face, an amused smirk on his lips.

I frowned. No way.

"Klaus?"

He held his arms out. "In the flesh."

"I don't believe it."

He rose his eyebrows, a challenging smile crossing his face.

"Then ask me something that only Klaus would know the answer to."

Dare I?

"What did you tell me in the middle of the night?"

He grinned.

"I declared my love for you without getting anything in return."

I scowled at him. "What were you expecting? A kiss?"

"Perhaps. But perhaps something even more.."

"You're disgusting."

"And you are a blonde?"

I sighed. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Hmm.. I don't know. You look beautiful with it."

"I look better with black."

"Black just makes you look intimidating." He pointed out.

"Exactly. So tell your mother to turn me back."

He flashed me an amused smile.

"No. I like you blonde."

"Because I look like her?"

His eyes narrowed slightly, examining me in thought, before his eyebrow shot up.

"Well, now that you mention that.."

"Never mind. Don't answer that."

Klaus, well Klaus shape shifted as Jason, let out the familiar deep laugh Jason had.

"What are you doing here, Klaus." I asked him with a serious tone.

"Isn't it obvious? Because you're here."

I shook my head slightly.

"That's a foolish reason. I still don't understand how-"

"Well, when Jason-"

"This was not part of the plan!" I snapped, suddenly angry that he was here.

"Keep your voice down." He warned me, before taking a step closer so our faces were now inches apart. "I couldn't let you go in alone."

"Do you have any idea what the hell you have gotten yourself into?!" I whispered harshly.

"Frankly, I wasn't expecting to hear and see that my mother was back. Again. And my father... I'll figure that out later."

"How did.. how did you even get about to doing this?"

"I get by with a little help from Alycia and Silas."

That sounded funnier in my head.

"Then you know that Silas wasn't-

I know."

"Another thing that I'm curious about is what did you do with Jason?"

"Alycia's taken care of his body for me, don't worry."

"Well, of course I'm worrying! Here you are, shape shifted into Jason, right where Jade Margaret wants you! What the hell are you going to do when she finds out who you really are?"

"She won't."

"Your arrogance pisses me off."

"Its all part of the package, sweet heart."

"That's why a lot of people don't like you."

"At least you like me." He grinned, bending down slightly and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Does Elijah know about this?"

"That I'm clearly in love with you while you've rejected your feelings for me multiple times? Probably."

I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"No, he doesn't know, neither does anyone else. Its better that way, for now."

Jason's (Klaus') head snapped up in the direction of the exit, before landing his expression back on me.

In that exact moment I felt a burning sensation form on my cheek, as it gradually grew hotter.

So that's why he kissed me on the cheek. To make it look like he had hurt me, to ease Jade's suspicions.

"Clever." I complimented him.

"That's why you love me."

I sneered at the exact moment the door opened, heels clicking against the metal floor as she ambled into the room.

"Wow. You look hot." Jade said, her eyebrows arched as she looked at me.

"What now?" I asked, ignoring her compliment.

"There's been a change of plans."

Jason glanced at me.

"Plans?"

"Jason, leave us please."

Klaus complied, walking out the cell and shutting the door behind him.

"I want to make a deal with you."

"No. Absolutely not."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "You haven't even heard my offer yet."

"If it has something to do with you taking Klaus away from me, then no. Definitely not."

"Mikael is gone. Missing."

"Good."

"You and I both have something in common. Our love for Klaus."

"I don't-"

"Mikael is hell bent on killing every single one of his children, to rid their presence from the world."

"And Esther isn't?"

"Esther's different. She can be bargained with. But Mikael? Not so much."

I frowned.

"What do you want?"

"I need your help capturing him. I know now that bringing him back was a mistake."

"And what makes you think that I'll help you?"

She smiled. "Do it for Klaus. He's saved your life a few times. And now, its your turn to save his."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 13.7K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
92.3K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
254K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.