Love At First Sight(Captain S...

By OUAT-captainswanfan

The curse never happened, magically Henry does exist ( it will be explained in the story)I hope you will enjo... More

The Castle
the Captain
the Evening
The Stories
The plan
The Fight
the Thruth
Authors note
The secret
The Crew
The Item
The Item, part 2
the Spell
The Music
The Mermaids
The Dark One
The Note
Authors note
The King and Queen
The arrival
The Suprise
The Ball
The Morning
The Lesson
The Unpleasent Suprise
Authors note ( please read)
The Reactions
The News
The explanation
The Letters
The Rescue
The Rescue, part 2
The Recovery
The Sadness
The Happiness
The Warning
The curse
The New World
The Mayor
The Meeting
The Kiss
The Possesions
The dagger
The truest believer
The cops
The deal
The Deal part 2
The Hospital
The Broken Curse
Authors note
The Party
Sequel!!!!
The Dark One's Castle
The Magic Beans
The Prisoner of Oz
Authors note
The Happy Ending
sequel is up!!!
Other book

the Ship

4.9K 179 34
By OUAT-captainswanfan

Emma's pov

I woke up with my hands tied up above my head and a really bad headache.

I saw a few shadows on the walls and when i looked up i saw the people they belonged to. Pirates!

I didn't really know what to do. I tried to act strong like i wasn't scared but everyone could see that i was, that was obvious.

"get the captain" one of them wispered.
" he still has a hangover from last night, i dont know if w" he was cut of by the first man that had spoken.
" get..the..captain"
"aye" the man walked out and shut the door behind him.

I silently waited for the captain, not wanting to talk to my kidnappers. Then i realised they probably didn't even know who i was. Lets keep it that way, maybe they will let me go then.
A loud bang on the door interrupted my thoughts. The door opened and an extreemly atractive man walked in (i assume he is the captain...)

Killians pov

I hate hangovers. Usually i dont have them because i am used to a lot of alcohol but last night was really to much to handle.

Someone knocked on my door.
"sod off mate!" i yelled at him.
"Smee told me to get you, he wants to show you something"
Slowly i got up and walked to the door.

When i opened it i saw the newest crewmember, he had joined us a few months ago and i still didn't know his name, but i didn't care.

" what does Smee want to show me?"
He pointed to a door on the other side of the ship. I made my way over there, which was really hard due to my headaches.

When I reached the door i stumbled and fell against it. Trying to hide my blunder i quickly got on my feet again and opened the door.

First i looked at Smee, who pointed to the dark corner of the room. I made my way over there and saw a beautiful girl, sitting tied up on the floor. Her hair was messy and her make up smudged, but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

" what the bloody hell is this" i said, trying to hide my fluttering heart.

" we kidnapped her in the enchanted forest. We thought my might want to have some fun" he smirked.

I could only hear half of what he said. The beautiful girl, she looked so familliar. Ummmm, do I know her? Then I remembered.

" uhh lads, you kidnapped the bloody Princess."
I could see the shock in their eyes.
" ow... Well now we have a ransom "

It took me a while to realise what he just said.

" No we dont!!!" I turn around to him and push him against the wall.

" This lady shall be treated with respect and she shall not be bothered by any of you!!!!" i screamed to all the men in the room.

They all nodded and silently left the room.

I turned to the Princess. I still couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, even in a ripped peasants dress and mud covering parts of her arms and face.

"whats your name, lass? I asked while walking torwards her to release her from her chaines. After i did so she anwsered me.

"Emma Swan"

" well Swan, welcome aboard the Jolly Rogger "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.5K 33
What if the dark curse was never casted in the first place? Snow and Charming would have seen Emma's first steps, her first smile and of course her f...
27.7K 811 27
This is a fanfic that starts right after the season 5 finale. Hope you enjoy! Please follow me and comment!
3.5K 91 11
**COMPLETED** What if Henry wasn't Emma's son? What if he was her childhood friend, her chosen brother? What if he helped her run and escape the abus...
104K 5.9K 27
Emma meets Henry's art teacher at parents night, and finds herself attracted to a tall handsome man who goes by the name Mr Jones. After going throug...