5SOS Preferences/imagines

Oleh ShariMendesPimentel

This is a preferences book of 5SOS (most from Tumblr) and please request something !!!!! Love you X If y... Lebih Banyak

#1# A Cute Guy Hits On You And He Gets Jealous
#2# You Fight And Make Up (PG-13)
#3# How You Are In Public
#4# Love Bites And Scratches On TV
#5# An Olympic Athlete Hits On You
#6# He Says 'I Love You' For The First Time
#7# Sugarscape Article - (2/4)
#7# Sugarscape Article (4/4)
#8# Roommates
#9# You're best friends and have a moment His P.O.V | Part 1
#9# You're best friends and have a moment | Part 2
#9# You're best friends and have a moment | Part 3
#10# Sore Boobs
You're From Germany
You're from Belgium
You watch Pretty Little Liars
You Are from Britain
You're from America
The Morning After
BSM You Are Dating Another Member (Michael/Calum)
BSM You Are Dating Another Member (Luke/Ashton)
BSM You Are Dating Another Member(Calum/Luke)
BSM You Are Dating Another Member(Ashton/Michael)
You Like Each Other But You Want To Make Him Jealous (Calum)
He Confesses His Feelings While Drunk
The Boys Find Your Underwear (Ashton)
You get memory loss after an accident but remember one of the other boys
You get memory loss after an accident Part 2
your Child Walks In On you
He Hits You
He Hits You - Part 2
Another Boy Checks You Out & He gets Jealous
He finds out you're pregnant after the break-up
He finds out you're pregnant after the break-up (part 2)
You're on your Period
You Cancel The Divorce
Lazy Day In Bed
You're Younger Than Him
Condom Breaks
BSM : You're Dating Another Member
Tour Bus (Dirty)- Michael
The Baby Kicks For The First Time
Brother's Best Friend
I miss you (Luke)
I miss you ( Ashton )
I miss you ( Michael )
I miss you ( Calum )
Overslept ( Luke )
Thunder ( Michael )
Jealous ( Calum )
Twitter
He's Jealous of another boy
He doesn't know he's flirting (blurb)
Hot Tub - Michael ( SMUT )
PDA
Saying Goodbye At The Airport
You Pick Him Up From The Airport
First Ultrasound
While The Kids Are Asleep - Michael (SMUT)
First Bad With Daddy
Caught In The Act - Calum(Luke)
He Overhears You Talking About Him ( His POV) - Calum
He Overhears You Talking About Him(His POV) - Michael
He Overhears You Talking About Him (His POV) - Luke
He Overhears You Talking About Him ( His POV) - Ashton
He Overhears You Talking About Him - Calum PART II
Moaning Another Boy's Name
He Proposes
Caught Up In The Cute - Luke
Caught Up In The Cute - Michael
Caught Up In The Cute - Calum
Making Out - Ashton
Making Out - Calum
Making Out - Luke
Making Out - Michael
Lazy Morning Sex - Ashton ( SMUT )
Nice Shirt Y/N - Ashton ( Smut )
Maddening interruptions - Ashton ( SMUT )
Stress Reliever - Ashton Irwin ( SMUT )
"Just friends " ( Ashton)
"Just Friends" ( Michael )
His Parents walk in on you two
Official (SMUT !!!)

Caught Up In The Cute - Ashton

279 8 0
Oleh ShariMendesPimentel

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ?

Ashton Irwin is, to say the least, your best friend in the entire world. Ever since you shoved him off the swings in kindergarten, you two have been inseparable. You were both your best when the other was around, and that was 99% of the time. So when Ashton's musical career took flight, it was hard to adjust not having each other around all the time. Some say "absence makes the heart grow fonder", and that's exactly what happened, if that's possible. You were texting and calling eachother constantly, and every chance Ashton had to see you, he would be on the first flight home.

The boys had always joked that the two of you should just date already, that "you already acted like an old married couple anyways." But it wasn't just them; Ashton's growing fanbase was also very in tune to your guys' relationship, and before long you had a ship name and were dubbed the "old married couple" of the band.

Both of you denied being anything but the best of friends, but as of a few months ago, those claims were lies. Ashton's constant traveling made it clear to both of you that your relationship was more than platonic, and the last time he came home he spent the night at your place and well... The rest is history.

You both agreed, however, to keep your relationship between the two of you. Ashton was under enough stress with his growing fame as it was, and neither of you were too keen on putting yourselves up to the ridicule of the fans and media just yet. You decided against telling the boys as well, just so you two could test the waters of this new milestone without any outside pressure.

So far, it's been the best decision of your life.

"y/n, babe, I'm back," Ashton's voice sounds from the front door.

"How was the studio?" you call back from the kitchen. The band was back for a few months to record, and you had temporarily moved into his flat.

"We got like, nothing done. Again," you hear his voice from behind you as you bend over your open cookbook. You feel his arms snake around your waist and his chin rest on your shoulder.

"Well, what do you expect? All of you have the attention span of a goldfish," you reach over for a measuring cup and flour.

"I take offense to that," Ashton says indignantly, "we are all professionals."

"Professional idiots."

"Hey, you shouldn't be so mean to the guy who's house you're staying at." He speaks as if he wasn't the one who begged for you to do it in the first place.

You add eggs and sugar to your mixing bowl and turn to face your boyfriend, who's chin is still rested on your shoulder. You smile at the puppy dog look he's giving you and kiss him on the nose. "I love you."

He grins and turns your head so your lips meet his. Soon you feel his hands slide up your shirt.

You take a step back and pull his hands away.

"Not now, I'm busy." You say sternly as you turn back to your cooking.

"Doing what?"

"Scuba diving," you say sarcastically, "what does it look like? I'm baking cookies."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to."

"No, I meant why as in you can't cook, so why bother?"

You round to give Ashton a death look. "Excuse me?"

Ashton has that cheeky grin plastered on his face, "oh come on y/n, we both know you've always been shit at cooking. Like that last time you tried to make a casserole and you ended up almost setting your apartment on fire-"

"That was once!" you insist, the awful memory making you crack a smile, "besides, cookies are fool proof."

"Yeah, but are they y/n proof?"

"I'll give you y/n proof" you grab a handful of flour and throw it in his face. A white cloud forms before you and Ashton emerges, looking like a shocked little ghost.

"Oh, you did not-"

But you don't let him finish, and instead take an egg and crack it over his head, giggling like mad at the sight of your appalled boyfriend.

"Alright, thats it!" Ashton grabs you by the waist so you can't escape and dumps a measuring cup full of oil on you, followed by flour and sugar.

"Ashton! You're ruining my shirt!" you yelp, finally freeing yourself from him.

"Your shirt?" he echos, looking at your attire appraisingly, "you're not wearing anything that's yours!"

He's right; you're wearing one of his old Nirvana shirts and a pair of his boxers.

You shrug, "they're mine now!"

Ashton rushes over to you and traps you in his arms. "Critical, destructive, and a thief!" he grabs the cocoa powder and dumps it all over you, "you are so lucky you're hot!"

"Says the one who insulted my cooking without even trying it!" You retaliate by grabbing the cup of milk from the counter and dousing him in the face.

"Say you're sorry!" he yells, rubbing his messy hair all over you.

"Never!" you exult through laughs.

Ashton spins you so you're facing him and attacks you with kisses. He tastes of milk and sugar.

"Say it!" he mumbles through kisses.

You don't reply, and instead wrap your arms around his waist, adding a little more depth to your kiss. It can't get too serious though, seeing as you're both ridiculously covered in food and overcome with giggles.

"We're a mess," you finally say, pulling back for a second.

"But a hot mess," Ashton winks before pulling you toward him again. Your lips are just about to meet when you hear a voice behind you.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

You both spring apart and look around to see Michael, Luke, and Cal all standing in the kitchen doorway.

"What are you doing here?" Ashton asks sheepishly, "how'd you even get in?"

"You forgot your drumsticks at the studio," Cal says, holding up Ashton's stick bag, "and don't be stupid. Like we don't know where you keep the spare key."

"More importantly," Luke interjects smugly, "what's going on here?"

"And when were you planning on telling us?" Michael asks accusingly.

"Not that we didn't know this was going to happen eventually."

You and Ashton lock eyes for a moment before he looks back at his best friends and shrugs, "it just happened."

"When?"

"Last time we were home."

All the boys give eachother knowing looks

"So that's where Ashton was all night." Michael says, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm visiting family" Cal mimicks in a high voice, "I've really missed my parents."

"Alright, alright," Ashton cuts him off as the boys snicker at him, "yeah, we're a thing. But we're keeping it on the DL. The last thing we want is media attention right now."

The boys all nod in agreement. "Mum's the word," Luke pretends to lock his lips with a key.

"Anyways, here's your shit," Cal drops the bag on the kitchen counter, "and we'll have a lot to talk about at our next rehearsal." he winks at you and you feel your cheeks warm up.

"We'll let you two get back to... Cooking." Michael says facetiously. The three of them disappear, and you hear the front door open and close.

Ashton chuckles, "well, that's that." He turns back to you and slides his arms around your waist, "so, where were we?"

You push him away gently, "we were just about to clean up the horrible mess we made," you gesture to the demolished kitchen.

You eye the pouty look Ashton gives you. "Come on, drummer boy, work now, then maybe a little play after."

You've never seen Ashton work so quickly...

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and 5SOS_BE_CALM

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUESTS ARE OPEN ;) <3

Credits to http://daisyhood.tumblr.com/

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 13.5K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...
23K 209 49
I DO NOT OWN THESE!!! ALL FROM TUMBLR UNLESS I SAY SO!!!!!! THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING BEATIFUL PEOPLE THAT WROTE THIS!!!
111K 964 98
the title basically explains it all, plus read at your own risk because 5sos feels you know creds to the rightful owners on tumblr !!
297K 4.1K 80
A book of preferences both from me and tumblr. DM me for request. Copyright © i69hemmings