He doesn't know he's flirting (blurb)

Ashton:  You and Ashton were in a relationship and had been for a couple of weeks. Everything was very new, and both of you were adjusting. You and he, and the rest of the guys went to a club for the night so the guys could unwind and let loose. You were all standing at the bar waiting to be served when a girl caught Ashton's attention.

" wow you're beautiful let me buy you a drink" Ashton said to the girl. Wow that slightly hurt.

"you look stunning" he said to the girl. He hadn't told you, you looked stunning.

Him flirting straight in front of you really hurt. You moved passed the guys and walked out of the club for some fresh air. What he did hurt. When he took his attention away from the girl he noticed you were no longer standing beside him.

"where's Y/N?" Ashton asked.

"she walked out after seeing you flirt with that girl" Luke replied over the loud music.

"what I wasn't flirting" he said, "I was being polite".

Calum and Michael shook their heads "no mate you were flirting"

Ashton gasped and ran out of the club looking for you, and then he saw you leaning against the wall. He came straight over to you and apologised, and you forgave him.

Calum: Calum and the guys were in an interview and you were sitting in the audience for support. You and Calum were dating and everyone in the band knew but the fans didn't yet because the two of you were taking things slow and didn't need the added pressure of the fans. The interviewer was a female and she was being really flirty with the guys, but flirtier with Calum which annoyed you.

"so Calum I have to admit I think you're the best looking member" the interviewer said.

"why thank you" he blushed slightly "and I must say you're the most beautiful interviewer we've had interview us" he responded.

"ah stop" the interviewer replied.

His blatant flirting straight in front of you really annoyed you, you calmly stood up from your seat and left the room heading to the backstage area where the guys would eventually be. Calum saw you leave and turned to Michael and whispered "where is she going?" and Michael whispered back "you're flirting with the interviewer, I think she's pissed" he said. Calum realised what he had done and he felt awful. He then began counting down the minutes until the interview was over to he could see you and apologise

Luke: The guys were performing on stage and you were in the crowd supporting your boyfriend Luke and your friends. They brought a fan on stage and you got really pissed that Luke began flirting with the fan.

"wow (name) that's a lovely name, it's beautiful just like you" Luke said "you must be the most beautiful girl in the room". Now that really hurt, not only had he completely forgotten you were in the room, but he also just implied you weren't beautiful.

"Luke stop flirting your girlfriend Y/N isn't going to be happy with you" Ashton said from behind the drum kit.

"Yeah plus you just insulted her by saying (name) is more beautiful than her" Michael said.

"What I'm not flir...." He said but was cut off by Calum.

"Mate you are" Calum piped up.

"Oh god Y/N I'm sorry I love you, I thought I was just being friendly...I"

You heard it over the loud speakers, you'd already left the crowd and headed backstage. You sighed hearing his words, you knew he loved you but it still hurt.

Michael:  You were sitting backstage with your boyfriend Michael and the rest of the guys, they were waiting for their show to begin. All the technicians and stage hands were running around getting things sorted. You were reading a book, whilst the guys did their vocal warm ups and made sure there guitars were tuned. Then a female technician came into the room to sort out the guys earphones, making sure they were working.

"Wow Techs/N I never noticed how beautiful your eyes are, they are like two sparkling blue pools" Michael said. You lifted your head up from your book and just stared at him and the girl. "Incredibly beautiful, like your face" he said.

You stood up and walked out of the room slamming the door behind you. Michael turned his head and noticed you were gone "where did she go?" he asked confused.

"Mate you were flirting, she's probably pissed I would be" Luke said.

"Yeah mate uncool flirting with someone right in front of your girlfriend" Ashton said.

Michael realised what he had done and left the room and came looking for you immediately.

credits to http://5sosbunch.tumblr.com/