He's Jealous of another boy

Luke- You all were in the back dressing room an hour before the show. You and Michael were sitting on the couch playing a few rounds of FIFA, him being frustrated by the fact that a girl was beating him. "YEAH WHAT NOW!?" you yelled as you scored another goal throwing your arms up in triumph. He just buried his face in his hands and laughed. "Shut up you're just having a lucky streak." he said and shoved your shoulder, pushing you back on the couch. Luke hadn't been paying you much attention today but now he looked up. You shoved him back and you two ended up having a full on battle. Luke looked a little uncomfortable and in the middle of your battle he awkwardly came over and sat on the couch, literally right in between you and Michael. What made it even more awkward was that he was just expressionless and silent. You both stared at him until out of nowhere "So how's your day been?" you just bursted out laughing and asked "What? Where'd that come from?" "I don't know, just wondering how my girlfriend is doing." he replied, emphasizing "my girlfriend"and shooting a death glare at Michael. "Aawwww is wittle Lukey jealous?" Michael cooed while pinching his cheek. Luke just swatted hand away and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Don't worry, she's all yours." Michael laughed as he got up and walked away. "Don't forget that." he pouted and kissed you on the cheek.

Michael- You were hanging out with the boys at their house when all of you decided to get in the pool. Michael, being the little vampire that he is, decided that the sun was too much for him to handle, and sat in the shade. You stuck your foot in, seeing whether it was cold ir not, and just as you were pulling your foot out, Luke ran up behind you, grabbed your arm, and jumped in, pulling you under. "Luke I'm gonna kill you!" you screamed and jumped on his back, trying to dunk him. Considering your size, it wasn't very effective, you were just pretty much straddling him from behind trying to drag him under while he laughed at you. You felt two strong arms pull you off of him gently and realized it was Michael. "Here let me help you." he said in a suspiciously calm manor. He then placed one hand each of Luke's shoulders and pushed him under water effortlessly. Luke was just flailing about underwater trying to escape Michael's grasp and the bubbles of his breath were surfacing. Michael just stayed calm like nothing was happening. "Okay Michael shouldn't you let him up sometime?" you asked. "No he's fine." Michael replied calmly. Once Michael let him go Luke sprang above the waters surface gasping loudly "HOLY SHIT WERE YOU TRYING TO DROWN ME!?" he gasped. "Oh my god man I'm so sorry I thought you could hold your breath!!!" he yelled with mock concern. Luke's face just went blank as he got the message. He just smirked a little and swam off to go show Calum his floaty tricks. "Mikey did you do that because you were jealous?" you questioned, smirking. "No....maybe." he said and laughed as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer for a kiss, making sure the other boys saw.

Calum- The boys had invited you to rehearsals today before their big show. There was no way you could turn down that offer, so you decided to tag along. Calum was running a little late and it was just you and Ashton on stage. You two were bored so he decided to teach you how to play his drums. You just sat there banging the drums, with out even a beat or anything and he just laughed. "You're holding the drumsticks wrong!" he laughed. "What do you mean?" you asked trying to reposition your hands correctly. "Here." Ashton giggled as he kneeled beside you, placing his hands over yours to reposition them the right way. "Thanks." You smiled. Ashton stood back up and you noticed he was completely silent. You looked behind you to see Calum giving him a death glare from the other side of the stage. Ashton had his eyebrows furrowed with a confused look on his face as he looked around to see if it really was him Calum was glaring at. He looked back at you and suddenly it clicked. "Um... I have to go do... something...somewhere else. Bye." he stammered nervously and walked away. Calum came up from behind you and wrapped his arms around you, flipping your hair of one shoulder and gently trailing kisses up your neck. "Babe I think you scared him." you smirked. "He should be scared, he knows you're mine." he said, turning you around to kiss you on the lips.

Ashton- You , Calum, and Luke were sitting at the hotel pull just hanging out. Michael and Ashton had gone to a local store to get some snacks. You were having just a fun time when out of no where, Calum pushed you in the pool. Normally this wouldn't have been a big deal but this time, you were wearing a white shirt with a black bra. Awkward. When Calum noticed, he blushed madly and said "Oh my god I'm sorry!I wasn't thinking." he threw you one of his shirts to cover up since Ashton wasn't there to give you his. "Thanks but don't think I'm letting this go. I will get my revenge." you laughed. When Ashton got back he instantly noticed. "Is that Calum's shirt?" he questioned a little irritated with Calum. "Yeah he decided to push me in the pool while I was wearing a white shirt. No big deal." you stated. "Oh" he said, trying to cover up his emotions. Out of nowhere, Ashton just took off his shirt and handed it to you. You just blushes and tries not to stare at his chest too much, causing him to smirk. You changed into his shirt and gave Calums' his back. You were standing by the pull when Ashton grabbed you by the waist and kissed you hungrily. "You look so cute." he said and rested his head on your shoulder, still hugging you. You just giggled "Is someone jealous?"you whispered in his ear. "no!" he said defensively. Whiled he was still hugging you, resting his chin on your shoulder, your back was turned away from Calum, but Ashton was facing him. He took this as an opportunity to glare at Calum and mouth "You're dead" To him which sent Luke and Michael into fits of laughter and Calum mouthed "Bring it on." back while smirking. Ashton just burrowed his face in your neck and kissed it gently.

Credits to http://teammashtonforlife.tumblr.com/