"Just friends " ( Ashton)

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

He drags me into the dressing room, hand entwined, before pulling us onto the sofa. He drops down, pulling me with him so we lie together, his arms around me. Michael scoffs from his place across the room.

"What?" Ashton asks, turning to face the blue haired boy. Michael rolls his eyes. "What?"

"Just friends." Michael mutters, causing me to blush.

At that moment, Calum and Luke burst though the door. Their eyes fall on Ashton and I, and they scoff.

"Just friends? Yeah okay." Calum nods, causing Luke and Michael to giggle.

"I don't have any friends like that." Luke points out, and the other two boys adopt expressions of hurt.

"What about me?" Calum asks, putting his hand over his heart.

"And me?" Michael cries, jumping up from his seat.

"Idiots." Ashton mutters, tightening his arms around me.

"Coming from the man who won't tell his beautiful best friend he's hopelessly in love with her." Michael shoots back, causing both Ashton and I to tense.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ashton tells him, and I quickly untangle myself from him and get up.

"Yeah, Ash's right." I murmur, pushing past them. "We're just friends."

I pull open the door and stand in the corridor, placing my forehead against the wall and sighing.

"Y/N WAI- Oh." Ashton bursts through the door, stopping short when he realises I haven't gone far. I spin around so my back is against the wall. "Hey."

"Hi." I whisper, playing with the bracelet on my wrist, which happened to be his.

"I didn't mean to...I didn't want you...I just..." Ashton trails off, raking a hand through his hair. He steps forward, trapping me between the wall and him. "Michael's an idiot."

"I could have told you that." I mutter, dropping my eyes to our feet.

"He wasn't supposed to say that." Ashton replies, moving closer.

"He isn't supposed to do a lot of things he does."

"Yeah but a lot of the things he does don't usually affect us." He moved even closer.

"Us? We're just friends Ash. Like we said." I whisper, finally lifting my head to meet his eyes. Our faces were almost touching, and my breathing hitched.

"Just friends?" He whispers back, closing the distance between us. He kisses me softly before the boys burst through the door. Ash pulls away and drops his head to my shoulder. "Can I not have one minute?"

"Sorry." Luke grins, dragging Michael and Calum back into the dressing room.

"You can thank me later!" Michael calls as the door slams shut, sending us into silence again. Ashton keeps his head on my shoulder, and I close my eyes.

"Just friends?" He repeats, finally pulling his head up to look at me.

I shake my head slowly, and a grin forms on his face.

Credits to http://pretendtobepunkrock.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and TheVampsShawnBE

* Follow me on Tumblr : multiplefandomawesomeness

*Follow me on Ig : damnsimpson , sharistylesmendes and mendes.edwards