BSM You Are Dating Another Member (Michael/Calum)

"Oh c'mon, Calum, it's not that bad!"

"You dating Michael? That's probably the worst thing ever!"

"Why? Because your best friend and your sister are happy?"

"How long have you been dating for?"

"Well we've been like 'seeing each other' for like a month but he decided to make it official this morning. We just want your approval."

"It's going to take a lot to get it."

"What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is I don't want you getting hurt!"

"I won't get hurt. You know I could take down Michael any day of the week. Plus I've had my heart broken before."

"And I don't want it to happen."

"But none of my other relationships have been like this. I really really like Michael. Please, Calum. I just want your approval. We'll continue dating without it, but it would be nice to have it."

"Fine. But at the end of this, I can say 'I told ya so.'"

"Fine."

*3 YEARS LATER*

"So, can I ask her?" Michael asks Calum.

"I think that'd be great."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean I don't get to say 'I told ya so,' but you know, it's nice seeing you two in love."

"Okay. Bring the boys and meet me at the restaurant on 8th at 7:30."

*THAT NIGHT*

"Wait! I have something to say!" Michael says to the whole restaurant, tapping a fork against his glass.

"Michael what are you doing?"

"Just hold on a second." he says, standing up and grabbing a little box out of his pocket.

"(y/n). You are the love of my life. Over the three years we've dated for, I've only fell more in love with you. I'm really bad at speeches so let me just ask what I want to ask. (y/n). Will you marry me?"

You stand there in shock. You realize that he's waiting for an answer so you whisper, "yes."

He opens the box and kneels to the ground. He picks your hand up off the table and places the ring on your finger. You kiss him and he sits back down. You turn to Calum, "I told ya so."