He finds out you're pregnant after the break-up (part 2)

Ashton: You pace up and down the living room floor for what feels like an eternity, just waiting for Ashton to arrive. After several speechless minutes on the phone, Ashton had let out a shaky sigh, telling you that he would be right over to your rented apartment. You hadn't been able to find and buy a new apartment after you broke up with Ashton and moved out of the apartment the two of you shared then, much less have money to pay for one. A knock on the front door brings you back to reality and your heart immediately flutters. Neither of you say a word as you open the door and let him in, you only follow him nervously into the living room. "So..." he begins, finally looking at you. "We-We're gonna be parents. For real?" I nod, breathing out a confirmation. And then the stress and nerves become too much and for the second time today, you're crying. Ashton notices immediately and pulls you into his arms. "Hey, don't cry. We'll be okay, Y/N. We'll get through this together, okay? I'll be here every step of the way." You only nod, resting your head on his chest while trying to calm your erratic breathing. You inhale deeply, forcing yourself to pull out of the comforting embrace of your ex-boyfriend. "Y/N?" You sniffle, meeting Ashton's concerned eyes. "I-I... I'm not saying this because we're going to be parents, but because I want – No, I need to say this. I miss you. So much. And I can't even remember the reason behind our break-up. I love you. Can we... Do you think we would try us again?" You only nod, throwing yourself back into your arms with fresh tears already streaming down your cheeks. You giggle shakily, pulling away from him with a grin. "I'm sorry for being such a mess. This has just been an exhausting day. I guess I can blame my emotions on the hormones now though, huh?"

Calum: "Calum?" You ask cautiously, trying to predict his reaction based on his face expression. But that appears to be an impossible task because it doesn't seem like he's sure himself. The minute the truth had slipped from your mouth, he'd pulled away from you as if you were burning. You didn't know how to react and ended up listening to the faintly pumping music while willing yourself not to cry. "How far along are you?" Calum finally speaks up but he still refuses to meet your eyes. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in. "I don't know. A month? Maybe two? I haven't been to the doctor yet, Cal. I-I wanted to tell you first but I had no idea how." He lets out a shaky laugh, almost as if he can't believe this is happening to him. You watch him wearily; afraid of what he'll do when he has processed it all. "I'm only nineteen, Y/N! I don't know what to do... I-" "Don't you think I know how you feel? This has been haunting me for the past four days and I have just been trying to think of a way to tell you. I was all alone. I didn't know what to do. I'm scared, too, Calum! I'm scared too," you whisper the last part of the sentence, beginning to cry for the second time in ten minutes. A pair of strong arms wraps around you and you let yourself be pulled against his chest. You wrap your arms around his waist, resting your head on his chest. With a sigh, he nuzzles your forehead with his nose. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to lash out at you. I'm scared. I don't know how to be a dad. I couldn't even keep you as my girlfriend." He kisses your forehead. "If... If you want to be apart of our baby's life then we could, maybe, try again? For him or her?" Calum grins happily, nodding his head. "Of course I do! I'd like that too. I'd really like that, actually. Oh, and for the record, I kinda hope it's a girl."

Luke: He exhales shakily which only makes your breathing worse. You had dreaded this moment since you suspected being pregnant and various scenarios had played out in your head. "Okay," he says and you can practically hear his Adam's apple bob over the phone. "I need you to calm down, okay, Y/N? I need you to breathe properly. It's not good for you or the baby, okay?" You nod slowly and it takes a brief second to actually realize that he can't see you. You grip the phone harder, trying your best to form the words on your tongue. "O-Okay." You hear him say something to the other boys but you can't seem to focus on anything but the fact that you can barely get enough oxygen. "Okay, good. Take a deep breath for me. It'll be okay, baby. I'm coming over right now, okay? Just stay on the phone with me and keep taking nice, deep breaths. Just like that." You stay on the phone with him, clinging to every word he says like it's a lifeline. Through the phone, you can hear a car door close. You can also hear him walking up the stairs and letting himself into your apartment but you still haven't let go of the phone. "Y/N?" You turn around, almost dropping your phone in the process. "Luke," you breathe out, stumbling into his arms. He holds you close while whispering sweet nothings into your ear to calm you down completely. Placing a kiss to the top of your head, he rubs your sides comfortingly. You barely register one of the other boys – if not all of them – coming through the door because you're too caught up in being in Luke's arms again. "We'll be okay, babe. I don't care what I have to do but we'll be okay and we're going to raise a beautiful baby, okay?"

Michael: "I can't believe we're actually having a baby, oh my god," Michael says as if almost talking to himself. You make a sound of acknowledgement and his head snaps toward you as if he just realizes you're still in the room. In nothing more than two strides he walks back over to you and pulls you into his arms. You sigh softly, willing yourself to cry. Having gotten the pregnancy confirmed, you know there will be a lot of tears in the next months so why start now? Besides, Michael hasn't expressed his feelings about it yet and you don't want to affect his decision by being a sobbing and blabbering mess. "So," you begin softly, your voice cracking because of your earlier crying. "Does this mean you will stay with me – With us?" He pulls away slightly, seeking your eyes until you finally decide to meet his gaze. He swallows hard before licking his lips slowly, apparently pondering his next words. "Do you seriously think I would leave you now? After we just discovered we're going to have a baby together? Do you really think I'm that low – or stupid for that matter?" he sighs softly, licking his lips once again. "I was stupid for letting you go two months ago. Even though I would probably have begged you to take me back soon anyway, this just gives us more reason to try another time. This baby needs the two of us and I would never, ever leave you. Okay?" You nod, trying your best to take in and comprehend the words he just said. And when you do, it takes almost all your energy not to cry again. Burying your head into his chest, you clutch at his t-shirt and hold him as close as possible. He chuckles softly, obviously knowing you well enough to know that you're trying not to let your emotions take control. "I love you so much, Mikey. And even though we're still young and you'd probably like to wait a few more years, I'm excited to raise this baby with you." He grins widely, leaning down and pressing an exaggerated kiss to your lips. "Took the words out of my mouth, babe."