BSM You Are Dating Another Member(Ashton/Michael)

You stand there on the side of the stage, watching your brother, Michael rock out with his band. You're so proud of how far they've come and you were so happy when Michael asked you to come on tour with them. You loved spending time with the boys, and it was probably the best few months of your life.

"Thank you, Madrid you've been amazing!" Luke shouts, as they begin running off the stage. You still couldn't believe they flew you out to Madrid. They all run off and see you standing there. They decide to bear hug you into the sweatiest hug you've ever been forced into. They start walking backstage when Michael stops you.

"Do you like Ashton?" he asks bluntly.

"What?"

"Is that a no?"

"Not necessarily... why are you asking?"

"Because he told me something alluding to the fact that he likes you. So do you like him?"

"Well... I mean..."

"Yes or no?"

"Yeah."

He starts to walk away and you run after him to catch up. He calls Calum and Luke out of the dressing room and you're still confused.

"You're going to thank me later." he smirks at you before shoving you into the room and closing the door.

"Hey (y/n)." Ashton smiles.

"Hey Ash." you say, sitting on the couch.

"So, how'd you like the show?"

You take a deep breath.

"Cut the crap."

"What?"

"Sorry. Can I just do something really quick."

He nods his head. You stand up and walk over to him. You grab his cheeks and kiss him. He is startled at first but begins to kiss you back. When you pull away, he looks shocked.

"Well you have no idea how long I've waited for that." he smiles, leaning in to kiss you again.