Overslept ( Luke )

"Y/N," I heard whispered into my ear. "Darling." I reached a hand out of the duvet to swat at the face close to my ear but it was caught. "Come on, it's time to get up, we overslept."

"Needed it after last night," I smirked, sitting up and stretching my arms and back. "Ugh, what time is it?"

"Quarter to ten." I froze, my eyes widening as they landed on the clock on our bedside table. Mumbling swears under my breath, I leapt out of bed and made my way to the door.

"Wait, the boys are downstairs!" Luke called from behind me.

"So?" Luke looked me up and down and I realised I was only in his shirt that reached my thighs but it was short enough to show the purple marks down there and baggy enough to show the ones on my neck and collarbones.

"Right now, I care more about keeping my job than some jeering from teenage boys."

"Hey, Y/N," I heard them say as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning. Can't stop. Very late."

"Long night, was it?" I could hear the smirk on Michael's face and put a hand up to rub my neck.

"They're going to take a lot of foundation to cover," Ashton added. "And I wouldn't wear shorts if I were you."

"Yeah, thanks, Ash," I said harshly through a mouthful of cereal.

"Are they teasing you?" Luke said, marching in still shirtless and grabbing a cereal bar from the cupboard.

"They're being mean."

"Poor baby," he cooed, putting his arms around me.

"You're no better!" Calum exclaimed. "Look at your back!" Luke's eyebrows furrowed but then realisation dawned. "Think Y/N needs to file her nails."

"Oh very funny," Luke sneered while reaching into the laundry basket for a shirt.

"I hate to end this roast but we are very late to the studio," Ashton piped up, holding up his car keys. Luke shoved the rest of the cereal bar into his mouth.

"Tell your boss it's my fault you're late." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, followed by a hurried "love you" before he was ushered out of the door by his band mates. I could still hear the jokes continuing down the corridor.