While The Kids Are Asleep - Michael (SMUT)

*SMUT WARNING*

It wasn't every morning you got to sleep through the entire night without a newborn baby crying every other hour. It was nice to have both your girls old enough, one now in first grade and the other in pre-school, but that didn't stop you and Michael from wanting to expand your family. You two had talked about it numerous times and here you were now, already 3 weeks pregnant again with your third baby. Michael groaned out, angered he woke before his alarm for the second time this week. He quickly leaned over and shut it off before it decided to blare out and wake you, since he wanted to do that himself. He lightly pushed some hair out of your face, smiling when he saw the sides of your mouth curl into a small smirk. "Wake up sunshine." You were in charge of breakfast this morning, and the girls always had a breakfast for the Kings planned out for you. This morning they wanted chocolate chip pancakes, bacon extra crispy and cheesy eggs. Knowing you had to get up and get it started, since Michael was in charge of dressing them, brushing their teeth and picking out their shoes, you didn't want to waste another second in your rather comfy queen sized bed. "Morning." You whispered, kissing him sweetly before sitting up and stretching. "Are their outfits planned out?" "Yeah, it should be on top of their dresser since they planned them last night." Planting another kiss on each other, you tried to get out of the bed, only to be pulled back down by Michael. "I have to get up baby." He kissed your neck, causing you to squeak a little as he continued his assault. "Just wanna kiss a little." He murmured, rubbing your thighs and getting his own self worked up. "Well maybe if we had more time we could but I have to get up." Getting up, you ventured down to the kitchen, despite his whines of protests, pulling out a bottle of water to chug down before pulling out the ingredients to make their breakfast. As soon as you started making the batter and whisking the eggs, a clumsy Michael made his was down the stairs. "I thought you were getting the girls up?" "I'll let them sleep another few minutes." He molded his body into yours, moving your hair to one side of your neck as he planted soft kisses on your shoulder. "Mikey, control." He groaned, his hands coming around your front, one cupping your center through your boy shorts and the other holding your tummy for leverage. "Fuck control, you know how hard I am in the mornings. Waking up next to you," He kissed your neck, "In these fucking boy shorts." You sighed, closing your eyes as he began to rub you through your panties. "How about when I get the girls to school we can do whatever you please?" "I need you now." Spinning around he grabbed your face, beginning to sloppily kiss you. "Up on the counter." He said between kisses, watching you hop up there before putting his lips back on yours. His hand pushed up the shirt you were wearing, which happened to be his, before throwing it to the floor. You guided his head down, a groan coming from the both of you as he began to nibble and suck on your nipples. "Feels so good." You moaned, wrapping your legs around his waist and every other second switching your eyes to the hallway, just making sure none of the girls walked in on the two of you. After giving your nipples the fair amount of attention, he kissed your tummy, smiling before looking at you. "Another miracle is in here, know that?" You nodded, running your hand through his hair as he gave your tummy more kisses. "Get down and bend over for me." You did as he said, the front of your body meeting the cold surface of the granite, a shiver going down your spine. "Look at this perfect ass." He gave your left cheek a smack, smirking when you gasped, your body lurching forwards. He gave your second cheek a smack, smiling when you let out a small moan. "Need me to open you up a bit?" "No, I'll be fine." With a nod he grabbed your leg, perching it on the counter, while holding your ankle in his hand. "Ready?" With a nod from you he pushed in, your mouth forming a perfect o as he threw his head back between his shoulders. "Oh my god, Mikey." You looked back at him, his eyes half open, chest heaving and biceps bulging. "You're so perfect baby." You put your hand over his, soon holding your own ankle as his hand found your clit, rubbing it in slow soft circles to get you over the edge. The sounds of him fucking you filled the kitchen, and you were grateful not even one of the girls came down to see where breakfast was. Soon Michaels thrusts became sloppy, his finger speeding up against your clit. "I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum." With your head falling to the counter you let out an obscene moan, Michael having to cover your mouth. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and flipping you over, coming on your hip where his name was tattooed neatly. "God damn I love you." He kissed you sweetly, before getting a wet washcloth beginning to wash his spunk off of you. "Now go get my girls up and ready so I can get them off to school and we can have the whole day to ourselves." Michael bit his lip, kissing you again before running up the stairs.