Condom Breaks

Ashton : his thrusts were so fast you could barely breath, each of them hitting your spot and making you moan loudly. he kissed you roughly and you could feel him getting harder inside of you. "fuck, babe i won't last any longer" he said breathless and finally you two felt your orgasms at the same time. he rested a little on top of you and when he was finally back to reality, he pulled out and snapped off the condom from his dick. "fuck" he whispered to himself. "umm babe?" "yeah?" "um i think the condom might have broken" he laughs nervously. "you think?" you ask also pretty nervous. "well...." he says and holds the condom in front of you, slipping his finger through the hole in its tip. "fuck ashton" you say almost crying. "what we're gonna do?" you ask. "calm down y/n, maybe nothing happened" "maybe? i can't live with maybe ashton" "why are you so mad at me? It's not like its my fault" "it is, how could you not notice that?" you ask very irritated. "its not my fault y/n, its a fucking hole, a fucking little hole, how do you want me to notice that?" he yells at you. "well it's your dick" you roll your eyes. "so what? it was inside of you, you could have noticed that too" he growls back. "its not my fault ashton" you say with anger. "i know. i know it's not, that's what im trying to tell you, its nobody's fault" he says, now he was calm. "we can do this babe" he whispers and hugs you. "let's just wait and see what happens" he says.

Calum: he was thrusting into you against a wall, in your shared bedroom. you were both sweating, but so horny that you didn't care. your nails leaving marks on his back, his lips leaving hickeys all over your body. "fuck calum i'm so close" you moan loudly. "let it out babe" he says and bites your nipple. " im so fucking close too" he says and thrusts even faster. a couple more thrusts and you both cum. "fuck, that was amazing" you say and kiss hin hard. "i know babe, i know" he says trying to catch his breath. he snaps off the condom from his dick. "shit" he says and face palms. "umm babe?" he says. "yeah?" you say picking up your clothes from the floor. "do you still have those pills that you can take?" you turn to face him with a serious look. "why" you ask. "because the condom kind of broke" he laughs slightly. "kind of" you repeat sarcastically. "well yeah, it surely broke y/n" he says. "im gonna take my pills" you say leaving the room, calum following you. "are you sure this is 100% safe? i mean, you won't get pregnant right?" he asks when you guys get to the kitchen. "well, the condom was supposed to last till the end but it didn't, so there are exceptions, i mean, the pills may not work as well" "fuck" he says and squeezes his eyes. "can you calm the fuck down calum? nothings gonna happen, i'm not pregnant. jesus." you say and he seems to calm down a littlen and he hugs you. "i love you" he said.

Luke: you were riding luke on the couch, his hands on your ass helping you to go up and down. your boobs were bouncing, making him even harder. "i'm almost there babe" he says breathless. "fuck luke i'm gonna cum" you scream, bouncing on his cock. "one, two, three" he counts and you both cum. but this time, it felt different. you could actually feel him and his cum inside of you. "fuck luke i think the condom broke" you say standing up. he snaps the condom off and looks at it. "it did. shit" he confirms. "fuck fuck fuck, this can't be happening" you say nervously, your hand on your forehead. "calm down babe, don't you have any pills that you can take?" he asks trying to calm you down hugging you. "no, i dont have them anymore." "well let's go buy it" he says putting on his shirt.

Michael: michael was fucking you so hard on the living rooms floor you could barely think straight. you were both moaning and pulling each others hair. you were scratching his back with your nails and sucking his neck, he put a finger inside of you while fucking you. "FUCK MICHAEL" you scream in pleasure and he adds one more finger. "fuck im gonna cum" you warn. "me too babe just hold on a sec" he says and keeps thrusting. you heard a noise, as if something was... "fuck" you say and push michael away. he looks at you and you could see that he was angry by the way he was looking at you. "what the fuck was that y/n? i was so close" he said very mad. "the condom broke you dumb ass" he looks down at his dick and there it is, a big hole in the condom. "fuck, i didn't notice that" he said snapping it off. "yeah" you roll your eyes. "what happens now?" he asks really worried and you laugh. "i take some pills and everything is fine. relax" you say and go take your pills.