A Harry Styles And Taylor Swi...

Per Jay963

This is a made up story of what I imagine they went through. How he saw her dancing and they fell in love. Ho... Més

When he saw her dancing.
The way back home.
Paper airplane and goodbyes
Come back...be here
After the breakup, and Album release
The zoo
Me and my Lads
Sleepover and directioners.
MSG and After party.
The most Stupid fight
In love or no?
Cupcakes
Staying away....
They dont know about us.
Going to the party.
The party.
The Jingle Ball
The dance !!!!
In the bus.
Louis's POV
Niall's POV
Plannings.
Meeting my sister.
Start of something amazing.
The night
Scared
Texting
To the surprise
Birthday part 1
Birthday part 2
Tattoo
Fight
Fght part 2
His mood swings or misunderstandings ?
Meeting her family.
Skiing trip
New years eve
Marry you somday
Last fight
Authors note.
Sequel
Thank you note!

Where Harry realises.

5.5K 124 38
Per Jay963

Harry's POV.

"Niall" Niall answered back from behind the door. What now hes going to come in and tell me he wants to take Taylor to some ice cream date?

I opened the door and his eyes met mine but quickly started staring at the back, of course he will stare at Taylor, why won't he.

"Yes?" I snapped him from his lovely eye contact with MY girlfriend.

"I think you're in middle of something, I will talk later" he quickly looked at me and left. I slammed the door hard behind him and turned to see Taylor sitting on bed with her face hidden in both of her hands, crying. So they didnt have any eye contact, he was staring at crying Taylor. And I made her cry. Now I regret all those words which left my mouth since yesterday. I regret to be the reason of her sadness.

"Taylor" I dashed towards her, and sat.

She didnt answer, just kept crying more and more. Why do I always act this way, I keep acting as shit or as an asshole until I see her cry because of my behaviour before that I don't even realise how much I am hurting her. Fuck me.

"Baby come on" I placed my arm on her shoulder, pulling her into a hug. She quickly hid her face in my chest. She sobbed.

"I am sorry" I whispered while kissing her hair, holding her tight with both of my hands.

"I love you, a lot" she sobbed in my shoulder, her voice was unclear but I figured out the words.

"I know you do, I am just a jerk. We will discuss everything and make everything better okay?" I assured her.

"Hmm"

Before I could say anything, our conversation was interrupted by yet another knock, this time it was Louis yelling from outisde.

"Open up Harold!!"

Taylor pulled herself away, wiping her eyes from her hands.

"I will be in the bathroom don't tell him" she whispered and disappeared.

I wanted to hug her more tightly and long but she couldn't stay here while her eyes so wet in front of my friends, i don't want them to think more bad of me and about my behaviour after yesterday.

The knock on the door interrupted my thoughts I quickly hurried to open the door.

De "Where is she!" He yelled as he entered.

"Will you stop torturing my ears" I teased. I was in a better mood after hugging her.

"This is not a time to joke Harry" he yelled again.

"She went out, she got a call" I started looking down like a kid whose father was scolding him. Of course hes here to scold me.

"Thank god I kinda have to talk to you about her, sit down" he jumped on my bed and sat, tapping beside him for me to sit, what if he has something to say that's not suitable for Taylor to hear, she can hear us I am sure.

"No lets go out and talk you know"

"Sit here"

"No outside is better"

"Come on"

"Please outside"

"Harry come sit"

"Lets go outside"

"HARRY SIT HERE" he shouted making me jump and quickly sit next to him.

"Do you know why I took Taylor alone yesterday?"

"No but she will tell me now, I am sorry for everything I said last night" I meant it.

"No I will tell you now, listen to me" he demanded.

"I am"

"We told her how much you love and want her, we wanted to make sure if she does too and she is really in love with you Hazza, don't let her go. We explained how much of a crazy person you are and she was all okay with it until you did your drama last night. And then she didnt sleep, she kept crying in the bathroom and then after we all slept she left her bed and went to drivers seat and sat there for hours. Do you realise your mistake now? Oh no let me explain more Harold ! You were telling her you don't trust her? She told Niall that she trusts you. You don't fucking deserve to be trusted Harry but she still does!! And after all shes doing to be with you to be with a person you are you are fucking treating her this way !!! She might be crying outside right now Harry. GROW UP!! You have to grow up " he kept screaming I didn't know when he will stop but my tears started.

"I know you're changing for her but change doesn't mean you avoid those whores you use to sleep with and then take all your insecurities and frustrations on her. I am telling you, you are going to lose her if you keep doing this. I see her leaving you in days if you keep fighting on stuff. She is so gonna leave......." Before he could continue his warnings.

"I am never leaving" the door swung open, Taylor coming out of the bathroom while still crying.

"Taylor" Louis looked at her and back at me with his eyes wide.

"I love him and if he does too, I don't think anything else matters, we can fight but we will get use to everything. It's just going too fast and we are slipping trying to catch up with everything. But we will get on track just in sometime." She kept walking towards me while talking.

"You don't have to be so hard on him, he deserves everything. I trust him because he won that part of me. I love him because he apologised all these months"

"Taylor I just wanted to make him realise, believe me it hurts to see him cry but that was the only way." Louis replied.

"Thanks Lou" before hugging Taylor I decided to go for him.

"Awww" she squealed through her tears.

"You two discuss stuff, and please Harry. Value what you have got" he scolded while pulling away.

"I will. I am sorry for everything boo bear and tell everyone else too. Never happening again. Trust me" I assured.

He left us alone, I turned to face Taylor again. I took her face in my hands and wiped her tears with my thumb. I somehow stopped mine and kissed her forehead. A smile appeared on her soft lips, the one that assured me she loved me with all her heart, how could I do this to her, I kissed her eyes, slowly drifting to her cheeks, nose, I kissed her chin and every part of her face and at last I placed a small kiss on her lips. I moved away and lifted her face so she could look in my eyes.

"I am sorry, I really regret everything I did since yesterday. I trust you baby. I drank a lot after waking up, when my driver told me that you were crying but Niall somehow managed to cheer you up and he made you laugh like anything. I realised how much of a shitty person I am, I slept and let you cry and Niall was there for you when I should have. And then I drank and did what I did before Louis came. I am sorry" tears were threatening in her eyes again.

"You kissed me when I was asleep right?"

"I was missing you, and my pride didn't want to do that in your consciousness so yea" I smiled.

She slammed her lips on mine, and we were passionate from the start.

******

At 3:46 pm, exactly, Zayn started to knock on our door. But we both covered our ears with everything we could but then we had to go to xfactor.

"Baby you take rest, I will just go" I kissed her lips and got up, picking my clothes up from the floor and then trying to wear them.

"No I will join you guys, if its no issue" she smiled and got up.

"I would love to have you there but you need sleep"

"Please" she begged as I handed her clothes.

"Okay, but just go in the VIP section from back, we have to go through red carpet"

"Okay baby" she wore her clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Stop knocking Zayn, we are coming out in 10 minutes" I yelled to stop him.

"You better take 5 minutes or Paul is breaking in"

"Fine" I groaned.

(A/n I am so sorry if its not one of the best chapters, but I will try to update the first thing once I wake up, I am about to sleep. I am sorry :( dont forget to vote and comment pleaseeee pleaseee they really makes me happy )

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.9K 155 26
They had it all, which made it all too easy to lose it all. After an illegal relationship, and a whole lot of tragedy, and a new life for both of the...
94.2K 1.9K 22
Something happened. It was so wrong but felt so right. I must be insane. *** au // short story this is my first story on Wattpad and any feedback is...
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...