Book 2: Worlds Collide {Young...

By Nightingale81

Sequel to Different Worlds Emma rushed towards the center of the battlefield. "Stop!" She screamed. Both th... More

What Happened To Him
Andrea Tiffany Rogers
Hide behind A Mask
Kill Her Yourself
Leave!
Reminds me of someone
Don't
Therapy/Trust
Don't tell Batman
Mother?
Race
Make Something Up
Talk
No Control
I'm not In-love
I Can't Protect You
Have Mercy
Dark
My Past
Pendant
Oh
Explains A lot
Poison
Deal
Assassin
My home
I Love You
The Witch and the Solider
The End Of the Nine Realms
Page 193: The War
Weak
Photos
Left Them Behind
Stars Align
Warning
Games
He Wants Everything To Be Over
What Is Wrong With You?!
Ten Years Ago
Skyler Maximoff Rogers
Forward
War Why?
Trust Me
A/N:SayNoToHydraCap
I need to go
Lost it All
Sorry
Bucky Barnes and The Promise
I Don't
Easier than you think
Reign
The Glow

Control

329 10 0
By Nightingale81

I watched as Nightwing took Tim to the infirmary. I looked down at my hands. What did I do? I just hurt the little boy who helped me. Bruce was following Nightwing close behind. I was about to follow when I decided that they might want to be alone. I swallowed. No. I can't just stand here. I have to help him. I took off running after them. When I walked into his room I noticed Bruce at Tim's side. I closed the door behind me. Kara and Richard were in the room and they looked up at me. I took a deep breath. Richard got up from his chair and pushed me against the wall.

"What the hell did you do to Tim!?!" he said angry. I wasn't looking at him. My eyes were on Tim. He was breathing fine. 

"I didn't do this to him." I manged to say.  "I could-"  someone cut me off.

"Nightwing?" 

We all turned to see a girl.

"It's ready."

What's ready? Nightwing then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. I didn't say a thing. We stopped in front of a door. 

"We need to know the limits of you powers. " Was all Nightwing said as he opened that the door to the room. 

"How do you plan to do that?"

He then  pushed me into the room. It was dark and cold.I heard the door closed behind me. I walked farther into the room. Then the scenery changed and I was now walking in what looked like the streets of New York. I kept walking until I stopped in front of Avengers towards. I took a deep breath before entering the tower. I looked around the tower to see that things looked very realistic. Very believable 

The scenery quickly changed to a battle field. Building were destroyed and there was dust everywhere. When the dust cleared I took a few steps back. I then realized where I was. I closed my eyes. This isn't real Emma. Nothing is really! 

"Traitor!" 

I closed my eyes and covered my ears. "Please Stop." I whispered. But it was drown out by the crowd yelling out the word traitor. "Stop!" I yelled. But they didn't.  

~~~~~ Bruce P.O.V.~~~

June covered her hears. 

"Zatanna what's going on?"

"I'm not sure." she answered. 

I looked back that the screen. June was talking.

"Help." she said as a tear fell down her cheek.  She then fell down to her knees. "No! No-No! Please don't! I beg you! Tony?! Sharon! Mom?! Help!!" More tears fell down her face. She then let go a scream...but it wasn't a scream. Not a normal one anyway. A dark wave of energy surround her and it seemed like  it was heading straight towards  the camera. The screen then turned black and we couldn't see anything. 

~~~Emma Rogers~~

"How could you? Why didn't you save him?!" I yelled at Cole.

"He was going to die either way." He answered as he bend down on his knees. 

"I could have saved him!" I yelled at him. 

"No you couldn't."

"Go away." I whispered. 

"You can't trust anybody here Emma. They don't care about you like we do."

"Who's we?"

I looked up to see Wanda, Pietro, Cole, Tony, Andrea, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce and Peter. Then there was two little boys with them. They looked down at me with sad eyes. They then disappeared.  

~10 years before~

I opened my eyes. I was in my bedroom. It was all a dream. It wasn't real. I got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen to get a drink of water.  Everything was dark like it suppose to be at one in the morning. I quickly grabbed a water bottle and walked back to my room. I quiet walked pasted my parents room.

"Emma?" I heard a voice from behind.

I turned around to see my father standing there --yawning. 

"Did I wake you up?" I asked him as I took a few steps towards him. 

"No....What are you doing up this late?"

"I had a nightmare." I mumbled. 

"Another one?" My father asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes."

"What was it about?"

 I swallowed. "It was about you-- all leaving me." I said softly.  

My father picked me up like always. "Emma we are never going to leave you. You got that?"

I nod my head . 

"Good now let's go." 

"Where?"

"Hmm...it's  one in the morning...What would you like to do?" He asked me. 

"Can we watch a movie and then wake up the  avengers later?"

He chuckled. "Sure thing, sweetheart."

I smiled.

~~Now~~

I punched, stabbed, and kicked  the sand bag. I was mad. How could the do that?! There just like Cole. Trying to know if I have limits and trying to see of they can control me! Well they can't! Not them anyway. They expect me to trust them after this? I wouldn't be surprise that they didn't trust me either.

Now it's back to the way we started

Strangers.  

That's fine with me. I heard footsteps and I quickly turned holding out the knife in front of me. I slowly dropped the position my arm were in.

"You know you shouldn't sneak up on me."   I said as I stabbed the knife into the sand bag.

"And why is that?"

"You might end up with a knife through your heart."  I pulled the knife out from the sand bag. I heard someone chuckle. I looked up to see Nightwing with a smile on his face. "What's so funny?" 

"I remember you saying something similar to Ian."

"Who?"

"You kno- Never-mind."

I took a deep breath. After that it got  awkward so I decided to leave the room. I was  inches away from the handle when Nightwing stopped me. I turned around.

"What?" 

He let go of my arm. "Nothing."

I give him a confused look. 

"It's nothing."

I took one final look at him and the walked out of the room and headed towards the Zeta tubes. But then stopped. I looked over my shoulder and glanced around the room. Somethings off. For some reason I ended up in Robin's room. I opened the door to see Robin in the bed resting. I closed the door. That was weird. I took the zeta tubes to Gotham city. 

That's when I heard a laugh.

I new to well .....How could I  ever forget that laugh. It was.........

                                                                                                                                     ......Lucy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 520 10
Mikaela. No one knows her last name except her. She likes to be called Mika and she is different. Very different.
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
29.7K 740 9
Eddie Kaspbrak was broken, Richie Tozier noticed.
146K 3.6K 68
DISCONTINUED β€’It's the fourth year of hogwarts and you find yourself beginning to fall in love with none other than Harry Potter. β€’A dramatic love s...