He Wants Everything To Be Over

"How is everything going?" Cole asked as he walked down the stairs. 

"Lady Loki is  getting ready."

"The Young Avengers?"

"They are still separated  from each other and we just captured Wanda Maximoff and Billy."

"Good." Cole said as he continued walking. "Everything seems to be going as plan. What about Asgard?"

"Everything is under control there too."

"Lily?"

"On earth."

"Doing?"

"What you order her to do sir." 

"Great, and what about Red Skull? Is he doing what he promised and keeping Maya and Kathrine busy?"

"So far yes."

Cole nodded and  walked towards Lady Loki's bedroom and knocked on the door

"Come in." 

Cole opened the door to find her looking into a mirror.

"What do you think? I used a few simple spells and illusions to make this."

"Are you sure no one will recognize you?" 

"As long as you kept Wanda hidden away this plan will work."

~~ National City~~

~3 weeks later~

"You work for Cat Grant?" I asked as I followed Kara around the office. 

"Yep."

"And how is that working out for ya?"

"It's great, tell me again why you're here?"

"I got bored."

"Yeah, well you can be here." Kara said as she grabbed a stack of papers from her desk.

"Why not?"

"Well I....."

"You what?"

"I have to work."

"Ok. I'll leave you." I said as I turned around to leave the office. I'm so bored! There is nothing I can do but just go back to the apartment and watch the television. 

When I got back to Kara's apartment  I went  straight into the kitchen to made myself something to eat. I stuffed a piece of bread into my mouth when I heard a noise. 

"Emma?" came a voice from behind me. 

What the hell?

 I turned around to see Maya standing there with tears in her eyes. I swallowed the bread before I opened my mouth to speak. 

"Maya? How did you get in here?"

"The window." She said with a smile but it faded away quickly.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her as I walked towards her. 

"Yes."

"What is it? Did something happen to Kathrine?!" I asked getting worried. 

"No! She's fine but I can't say the same thing about......"

"Maya just say it, you're scaring me!"

"She's died, Emma." she whispered only loud enough so I can hear. 

I looked at her confused. "Who?"

"Andrea."

Andrea died? No that can't be. I looked away from Maya. "When? Who told you?!"