Reminds me of someone

"What were you thinking?!"

"I don't know." I answered honestly. She touched the bridge of her nose. "I'm sorry mother." My head was down the whole time.

"I can't be mad at you. I know that you couldn't control it."

I looked up. She had a smile on her face. "Go and rest."

I nod my head as  I turned to leave the room. I couldn't help but to feel like I let her down. Which I kinda did in a way. When I got to my bedroom I throw the sword on the ground. This has been the worst day ever! I lost one of my swords and I let my mother down. 

~~~ 3 year earlier  ~~

"I'm sorry Cole I didn't mean to let you down. I really didn't." 

"You didn't mean it?!" Cole turned to face Emma. He was mad at her for not completing  her mission.  Like she was suppose to. 

"Emma....You could have easily  done it." Cole said as he glared at her. Emma looked down at the ground like a kid who had just been caught doing something she  won't suppose to. Cole  studied his sister. "...Or.... You're just to soft."

Emma quickly looked up. 

"I wouldn't be surprise." Cole said as he walked pasted her. Emma just stood there not sure on what to say. "You were always taught not to kill...unless it was absolutely necessary. " Cole looked straight ahead. Emma turned a little bit. Her eyes were on Cole the entire time. "I guess we have to change that...don't you think so Emma?" Cole asked as he turned around.  

"What do you mean?" Emma asked  a little bit scared to know the answer.

"We have some work to do." Cole answered as he walked towards Emma

~~Now~~

Emma's P.O.V. 

I fell down and hit the ground hard. I rolled away and got back to my feet. 

"You are going to regret  ever doing that to me!" I yelled at the young boy in front of me.

"I don't think I will." He said with a smirk on his face. 

"Who do you think you are?!"

"Oh-well- let- me- think-Impulse!" He yelled as he attacked. I moved out of way and grabbed his arm. I through him to the ground and pulled both of his arms behind his back. 

"I don't have time of this. You are not in my level of training.Young one." I said as I let go of him. The brown haired boy got up as he rubbed his arms. I left the boy and continued to walk. I moved a piece of metal away from the doorway.

"I'm not so young!"

I turned to see the kid at my side. I stopped.

"Look Kid. You have to leave this place at once!"  I said as I crossed my arms. "This is no place for a young one like you."

"I can protect myself!" He exclaimed. 

"Huh. Some who I doubt that."  I said as I continued to walk away. But the kid wouldn't leave. The next few second went by fast and I don't remember much. But I do remember grabbing the kid and running out of the building. I was outside when  the building blow up. Then the  force of the explosion knocked me down. Then I don't remember  much after that.

~~Mount Justice~~

I opened my eyes. I sat up and looked around. Thinks looked fuzzy at first. I closed my eyes and opened them again to see three figures  standing  there. They weren't people I knew. I quickly got to my feet.  And grabbed my sword that was leaning against the wall.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked pointing the tip of the sword at the oldest men in the room.

He didn't answer me.

 "Now I'm going to ask you one last time. Where the hell am I?!" I growled. 

"Mount Justice." he answered.

I narrowed my eyes. "Move."  With a quick movement the guy knocked the sword out of my hands. 

"You should rest." 

I looked at my sword and that the men. "No!" I said as I pulled him down.  I got up and went for the door when someone knocked my down.

"I'm sorry but we can have you leave just yet." A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said. I kicked her  and then got to my feet. My eyes landed on the brown haired boy looking at me. For some reason he remind me of someone I used to know. But not sure who. I quickly   made my escape. But once I was out of the room I realized that I had no idea where I was.  I just run to my right and hoped for the best. Like a way of out of here. But when I turned the corner  I sighed and raised my hands up in surrender.  I heard footsteps behind me. Well at least I tried.