Forward

I stepped out and I noticed that we were somewhere else now. But it was kinda hard to tell  where I was. There was a body of water a few feet away and the ground felt cold like if I was stepping on snow. I glanced up at the sky but it wasn't a bright blue color like I expected it to be it was a dark blue with a hint of dark purple. There are lots of stars in the sky, it was quite beautiful. 

"You like it?"

I turned around.

"It awfully pretty but where am I?"

"It's kinda like a bridge between dimensions."

"Why am I here?"

"You need to now more about our family."

"Our?"

"I'm your mother." She said as she walked towards me. "You need to know that Emma's powers aren't at their peak and yours are just starting to awake. "

"Oh and?"

"Cole's are at their peak, the first thing you have to do is make sure Emma doesn't face Cole alone."

"Why?"

"It's what leads her to her death."

I stayed silent. 

"You will learn more about her once you spend more  time with her. I also need you to protect your brother, make should nothing happens to him or you, do you understand?"

I nodded my head.

"Good."

"Now I'm sending you away again to save the world, both of them."

I embraced myself for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to see that I was a few inches off the ground. Someone caught me. I looked up to see someone I didn't expect to catch me, it was Nightwing well a younger version of him. He set me down next to him.  I scanned the whole room to noticed that I landed somewhere in Mount Justice and I might have crushed a mission briefing.

"Great catch Nightwing." 

I turned around to see a woman smiling down at us. I quickly realized who it was, Emma.

"Night, you're back?" He said a little shocked. I noticed that Emma wasn't wearing her uniform but  instead she was wearing a simple black dress with a leather jacket. 

"Since when?" Wally asked as Emma came down the stairs. 

"Last night but I  was too tried to come all the way back to Gotham so I crashed at Supergirl's place. "  Emma's attention focused on me. "And who might this be?" Emma asked the team.

"Sky, Skyler Maximoff." I answered.

"Do you believe she's telling the truth?" Dick asked Emma who was currently leaning against the wall and  looking at the little girl.

"She does have some of  Wanda's features." Emma blurted out as her attention was still focused on the girl. 

"Wait you believe this girl is from the future?"

"It's possible, I mean look at Bart his from the future too and you didn't believe him."

"That was different," Dick whispered. "Besides, we can't exactly do a DNA test right now."

Emma finally looked at Dick.  "What do you mean?"

"While you  were gone we were attacked."

"By who?"

Dick turned to looked that the girl that was talking to Tim. Emma followed his gaze.

"The little girl attacked you?" Emma asked surprised. 

"No, The Avengers."

Emma stood up straight.

"What?"

"They're here, Emma."

"Do you know where exactly?"

"No, they disappeared."

"Did anyone get hurt?" she asked sort of in panic mode.

"Fortunately, there were no injuries on our side." 

"And the Avengers?"

Dick looked away and Emma's body tensed.  She walked up to Dick and whispered into his ear.

"We have to get ready."

"For what?" He asked confused.

"War."