Explains A lot

An assassin run and swung  as fast as she could she was trying to get a way from the the young group of heroes . The assassin had beautiful long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Emma I can really use your  help any minute now?!" she thought to herself. Both Emma and herself was send by Cole, her boyfriend, on a mission. And as if Emma heard her wish she appeared in front of her.  Emma motioned for the girl to keep moving and she did. No on had to tell her twice. Emma on the other hand stayed behind. Emma's eyes where back to red because she had her necklace around her neck again. Thanks to Nyssa. Which was one of the reasons Emma wasn't with Cole's girlfriend to help her. Emma was wearing leather pants and a black coat. She was also carried knifes. Though she never really used them. Megan was the first to come across Emma. The martian stopped at once. Emma hoped that the martian didn't recognize her. 

"Megan ." Emma took a deep breath. "Don't go after the girl." 

Megan raised her eyebrow. "How is it that you know my name?"

Emma was relief that the martian didn't recognize her.

"I know more that." Emma's had the palm of her hand in front of her. "I know  what can kill you...and Aqua Lad." Fire came out of her hand. Well it was more like a flame. Megan flinched and took a couple steps back bumping into Conner and Nightwing along to way. 

"Who are you?!" Megan yelled. Seeing Megan afraid made her actually made Emma smile. 

"Listen up. You have to stay away...if you want to live leave the girl alone." Emma said with no emotion. "I don't want to fight." Emma quickly added when Super-boy charged at her. Emma quickly made a dome to trap Super-boy.  He banged on it by Emma wasn't going to let him out any time soon. At least not now maybe when his calm. 

"My dear daughter stop!" Talia shouted. The Justice League stood behind Talia. Emma turn slightly and lowered one hand while the other one was still in the air. Emma took a deep breath and then smiled at her Mother. 

"It's nice to see you...Talia." Emma said as she looked at the dome which trapped Super-boy. She then chuckled. "You know I never thought I would live to see  you teaming up with the..." Emma paused. "...Heroes..." 

"Emma lower your hand." Talia order. 

"Why?"  

"That necklace- it's making you into someone you don't want to be...You're going to end up hurting someone you-"

"I'll ready did that! "   Emma shouted. "It's too late. Cole..... he made me do it. They're gone."  Emma swallowed as she lowered her hand. Talia didn't know what Emma was talking about. Heck no one knew what she was talking about. 

"And so will you." Cole appeared out of no where. "Leave." He order Emma. Emma did but couldn't help but  to glance behind before she left.  

"Cole you need to stop." Talia order her son.

"Hmm-No. I've come to far for this day. I'm not going to stop because some lady told me to." Cole said coldly.  Talia flinched.

"What about Emma?Does she want this?" Talia asked him.

Cole tilt his head. He then pulled something out from his pocket and through it to Talia. "I'm sure."

"Well if you actually think that your blind."

Cole turned around to see Nyssa.

"What is this? " Cole asked.

"You can call this reunion." Andrea said as she stepped out from behind Nyssa.

"I thought you were died." Cole said emotionless. 

"Well I'm not." Andrea glared at him.

 Cole chuckled. "What is it that you all want?" Cole asked as he rested against the wall nearest to him.

"You're using your powers to control people and that's not right." Megan said as she looked directly at Cole . 

"Like you use yours for any better." Cole shot back. "I know what you do with those powers of yours. You leave your victim's minds  mess up. So in a way your doing what I'm doing. Don't try to act like your better than me-because you aren't-just being expose to fire makes you weak!" 

Megan looked down at the ground defeated.   

"Cole enough!" Andrea shouted. 

"I didn't do anything." Cole said annoyed. "Did I ever tell you how much you look like your mother?" Cole asked changing the subject.

"Yes. Cole stop trying to change the subject. I know what that necklace around Emma's neck is doing."

"You do?" Cole raised an eyebrow.

"Yes....let her go." Andrea whispered the last part.

Cole burst out laughing it took him a couple of minutes to calm down. "No." was his answer. He then was about to leave when Andrea grabbed him by the arm. He turned  face his half sister, Andrea. 

"Emma isn't telling you the truth!" Andrea shouted. Nyssa's eyes widen she then shot   Andrea a look and then she  realize her mistake. She wasn't suppose to say anything about Emma. She  let go of Cole. If Cole knew what she was taking about. Emma would be in trouble and maybe in danger.

"I-I...." Andrea couldn't get words out of her mouth. 

"Explains a lot." Cole said as clenching  his jaw. He then turn to leave. Cole being Cole knew exactly what Andrea was talking about.

 Emma has been going to New York. And maybe more than once.