What Happened To Him

Emma woke up in a coffin. 

Deep underground.

  Six feet to exact.

~A few Hours Earlier ~

The room was dark as if it was night time. It was cold as if there was ice on the ground. The only noise was coming from a weeping girl hugging herself in the dark. All this time she dependent on her older siblings to come and save her. She still hoped they would find her. But she knew she was just lying to herself. They weren't going to come. They weren't going to safe this time. She was on her own. She moved her hands to only hear the noises  the chains made as they hit the ground. She slowly stood up from the cold ground and made her way towards the bars. But was stopped half way because of the chains. They couldn't reach all the way to the bars of the cell. She tried pulling but it was no use. Cole designed them just for her.  The girl heard footsteps. She turned her head to see Cole standing there with guards. Cole gestured for the guards to leave. Once they did Cole stepped into his sister cell. Leaving the door open behind him.

"What are doing?" He asked as he looked at the chains.

"Nothing. Cole you can't keep me in here forever! I'm going to died if you keep me in here!"

Cole placed his hand on Emma's cheek. His hand was cold like ice. But Emma didn't make a move to pull away. She just stood there looking into her brother's eyes. She wondered what had happened to him to make him like this. So Cold. 

"You can't died. As long as I live you won't died." 

"Cole were all going to d-"

"Oh dear Emma. You don't get it. You're power make us immortal. We can't died."

"There is a way. Cole. Tal-" He covered Emma's mouth with his hand.

"Don't ever say her name in front of me again!" Cole shouted at his sister. He took his hands off her mouth. Emma was a little shocked  by what Cole did. But not was even shocked when he took of the chains. She looked at her bother with shock. She could't think straight. 

"W-Why?"

"Cause your right. I can't keep you here forever."

Emma rubbed her wrists where the chains had once been.

"Something came up. I need you to take care of it."

"Do you ready thing I'm going to help you Cole?! After locking me up down here in this cold place for three weeks!"

"You don't have a choice. You neither help me or she dies."

"Who?" 

"Does the name Natasha ring a bell?"

Emma's eyes widen.

~3 hours later ~

"I'm going to kill you."

"We both know you're not cable of that. Plus you can't control what you're doing."

"Whataya bet?"

Emma throw the knife which almost hit Cole. He moved out of the way and looked at Emma with a grin. "Nice try." She pulled another one out from her boot throw it when Cole wasn't pay attention. Cole pulled the knife out of his arm. He clenched  his teeth. 

"You're going to pay for that!" He yelled. Which caused Wanda to wake up. Both Cole and Emma looked at each other. Wanda reached for the lamp to turn on the light. But by the time the light lit up the room both Emma and Cole were gone. Wanda sat there very confused . She thought there was someone in her room. She glanced at her wall and saw a knife. She quickly throw all the sheets off her and ran towards the knife.

~~~~ With Emma and Cole ~~~~~~

Emma kicked his side and knocked him off balance.Cole landed  flat on his back. He quickly got up on his feet. 

"Stop Emma!" He shouted. She didn't listen to him and just kept hitting Cole. But Cole had in-off. Light yellow glow  came out of his hand which hit Emma. She quickly sat up with wide eyes.  

~ A couple minutes later~

"Cole you can do this!" Emma shouted.

"I can. You once said your heart is six feet underground so I'm going to do you a fa-"

"You're going to bury me alive?!" Emma yelled from inside the coffin.

"Something like that."

"I'm going to die if you do this!"

"Not if you use your powers! I'm helping you in a way Emma. You'll thank me later."

"Yeah? Well maybe there won't be a next time! Because the next time I see you-- you're going to be the one inside  the coffin! And you might not be alive!" Emma yelled as they started to lower her down in the hole.

"If you say so."

"Cole I'm going to kill you!"

"I love you too!" Cole yelled back." Start covering the hole." He said to his man and then turned to leave. He had business to take care of.