Control

I watched as Nightwing took Tim to the infirmary. I looked down at my hands. What did I do? I just hurt the little boy who helped me. Bruce was following Nightwing close behind. I was about to follow when I decided that they might want to be alone. I swallowed. No. I can't just stand here. I have to help him. I took off running after them. When I walked into his room I noticed Bruce at Tim's side. I closed the door behind me. Kara and Richard were in the room and they looked up at me. I took a deep breath. Richard got up from his chair and pushed me against the wall.

"What the hell did you do to Tim!?!" he said angry. I wasn't looking at him. My eyes were on Tim. He was breathing fine. 

"I didn't do this to him." I manged to say.  "I could-"  someone cut me off.

"Nightwing?" 

We all turned to see a girl.

"It's ready."

What's ready? Nightwing then grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. I didn't say a thing. We stopped in front of a door. 

"We need to know the limits of you powers. " Was all Nightwing said as he opened that the door to the room. 

"How do you plan to do that?"

He then  pushed me into the room. It was dark and cold.I heard the door closed behind me. I walked farther into the room. Then the scenery changed and I was now walking in what looked like the streets of New York. I kept walking until I stopped in front of Avengers towards. I took a deep breath before entering the tower. I looked around the tower to see that things looked very realistic. Very believable 

The scenery quickly changed to a battle field. Building were destroyed and there was dust everywhere. When the dust cleared I took a few steps back. I then realized where I was. I closed my eyes. This isn't real Emma. Nothing is really! 

"Traitor!" 

I closed my eyes and covered my ears. "Please Stop." I whispered. But it was drown out by the crowd yelling out the word traitor. "Stop!" I yelled. But they didn't.  

~~~~~ Bruce P.O.V.~~~

June covered her hears. 

"Zatanna what's going on?"

"I'm not sure." she answered. 

I looked back that the screen. June was talking.

"Help." she said as a tear fell down her cheek.  She then fell down to her knees. "No! No-No! Please don't! I beg you! Tony?! Sharon! Mom?! Help!!" More tears fell down her face. She then let go a scream...but it wasn't a scream. Not a normal one anyway. A dark wave of energy surround her and it seemed like  it was heading straight towards  the camera. The screen then turned black and we couldn't see anything. 

~~~Emma Rogers~~

"How could you? Why didn't you save him?!" I yelled at Cole.

"He was going to die either way." He answered as he bend down on his knees. 

"I could have saved him!" I yelled at him. 

"No you couldn't."

"Go away." I whispered. 

"You can't trust anybody here Emma. They don't care about you like we do."

"Who's we?"

I looked up to see Wanda, Pietro, Cole, Tony, Andrea, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Bruce and Peter. Then there was two little boys with them. They looked down at me with sad eyes. They then disappeared.