Don't

"Yeah that's right  surrender!"

I turned around and grabbed the girl by the arm. "That's what you'll be saying once I'm done with you young one!"  I pushed her against the wall.

"I think not!" she yelled as she tried to get out of my grip. But failed. I was then attacked by someone else.  I hit the ground face first. 

"Do do really think you can beat us? Nine against one?" 

It was a female who attacked me. "You would be surprise in what I can do." I said as I pushed the girl off   me. When I got to my feet I glanced around to see in-deed twelve teens/ young adults  standing there ready to fight. I then turned to face my attacker. 

"I'm going to give you five second for you to made the right chose."

I smiled to myself and shook my head a little. "Stupid children." I looked down at the ground as I moved my right hand.  I heard someone chocking.  I glanced up to see the girl who attacked me chocking as she moved her hands to her throat. Someone rushed to her side.  

"What are you doing to her?" asked Impulsed. I ignored him. I moved my other arm and the person next to my attacker  was send flying backwards. I slowly walked to the girl. 

"Stand up." I ordered. She did. I don't know if she did it out of free will or if it was me. I was still learning to control this...power of mine. She looked me straight in the eye. I touched her shoulder which stopped the chocking. She gasped for air.

"Stay out of my way or else next time you won't be so lucky. Girl." I said in a threatening voice.

"Miss M Now!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see a desk flying towards me. This children don't listen. I jumped-rolled-and landed on my feet. 

"It time for  you to sleep!" She said. 

"How do you plan to do that?!" I asked spending a dark  energy ball   her way. It  didn't hit her because she moved out of the way. 

"Oh I don't know maybe by this!" She yelled as she punched me in the stomach. I took a few steps back. I looked around. She was using her invisible. But I knew exactly were she was. The tips of my hands started to heat up. 

"I know were you are." I said as fire shot out of my hand and hit the martian. She screamed. "You're powers are no use." 

~Black Canary's P.O.V. ~

"Stop !" I shouted as rushed into Mount Justice with Batman, Green Arrow, Flash,  Super-girl and Wonder Women behind me. 

 Megan was on the floor along with Wonder girl,Super-boy ,Batgirl,Impulse, Beast-boy,Robin and Lagoon-boy . My eyes land on Nightwing  fight a girl formerly known as Nightingale. The young girl reached down for something in her boot. It like...well I not sure what it was.

"What no powers?" I heard Nightwing ask. 

"Please! I'm not going to waste my powers on someone who isn't worth my time...I can easily kill you!" June reasoned.

"Easily kill me huh?" He armed June's arm and pushed her against the wall and whispered something. By how June reacted it must have been something she didn't want to hear because she  then pushed Nightwing away and knocked him off balance. He landed on his back. June then placed her right foot on his chest.

 She lean in a little and said something. She looked with a smile as she took her foot of Nightwing. June crossed her arms. 

"Am  I going to have to fight you too?Or are you just going to let me go freely?" she asked as she looked at us. No one said a thing. Kara was the first to speak.