What Is Wrong With You?!

~~One Week Later~~

I left Maya and Kathrine three hours ago. I just wanted to be alone. I opened the apartment door with the key that Kara give me, as I walked pasted the table I set the keys down.  I went straight to my room and laid down. I stared at the ceiling  fan going around and around. There was a knock on the door. 

"Come in."

The door opened and Kara walked into the room. 

"Are you ready?"

I sat up and give her a confused look. 

"You forgot didn't you?"

I still had no idea what she was talking about. Kara sighed and walked over to sit by me. 

"Bruce invited us for dinner, remember?"

It took me  a few seconds to remember what she was talking about. "I'm not in the mood to eat right now."

"You never are."

I just shrugged and left myself fall back down on the soft bed. 

"We kinda have to go, we made a promise."

I turned my head to face her. "Fine, let me just change."

A smile appeared on her face as she got up to leave. I quickly changed into a black dress and slipped into my brown boots and left the room with a my leather jacket in my arm. We used the Zeta tubes to travel to Gotham because it the fast way to travel plus we were running late. Kara knocked on the door of Wayne Manor, Alfred opened. I put on my best smile and hugged him before we walked inside.  The Manor was filled with laughter. The energy was sure different since the last time I was here. We walked into the living room were I saw Bruce laughing! Wow, I guess there is always a first time. Kara and I walked father into the room. Bruce noticed and got up from were he was siting.  

"I'm glad you two could made it."

"I'm still surprised we made it at all." Kara said with a smile.

"Me too." I mumbled. 

"June, how nice to see you."

I turn around to see SELINA  KYLE? Ok did I miss something here? Or are people just coming back from the died to hunt me? 

"Selina...." Say something Emma! Like what? I'm happy to see that you came back from the died?  Yeah,no. "It's nice to see you too."

"Shall we?" Bruce asked.

"Of course." Kara said with a smile.

A couple minutes pasted and I just stared at my food, I pushed it around the plate. The doorbell rang and Alfred walked out of the kitchen and disappeared into the hallway. A couple seconds later I heard something like a vase fall  down. I looked around to see that everyone else was  looking at the hallway. 

"Emma Rogers? You in there."

I slowly got to my feet. 

"Well, I'm not use to seeing you without your  gown and hair up." 

The mysterious woman walked into the dinning room caring a dagger.  I raised my eyebrow. 

Great, another assassin.

"Can I help you?" I asked her with a sweetest voice. 

"I need to know." Was all she said before she throw the dagger at me. I was a little surprised that she manged to sightly cut my cheek before I moved. My hand  quickly reached up to the cut on my cheek, I'm bleeding. I looked at the mysterious women and glared at her.  I slowly got to my feet and grabbed the dagger that was on the ground. Blood dripped from it, my blood. I throw the dagger back to her and made a move to get out of the room. There is something in the way that women moves that sort of reminds me of someone. I closed the doors behind me.