My not so Innocent Love [Boyx...

By JSBelard

After seeing a picture of his lover kissing someone else, Laverne Spence traveled to make sure that his lover... More

Not so Innocent Angel
Not so Loyal of a Lover
Not so Easy of a Request
Not so Ideal Confession
Not so Easy to Speak
Not so Expected Visitors
Not so Good Omens
Not so Happy Ending
Not so New Stepbrother
Not so Sweet Encounters
Not so Cruel After All
Not so Unwelcome Changes
Not so Usual Solutions
Not so Exploited Opportunities
Not so Distant Dream
Not so Lovely Visits
Not so Fleeting Heart
Not so Wanted Nostalgia
Not so Clear Fate
Not so Innocent After All

Not so Bad of a Deal

1.5K 80 7
By JSBelard

Playing the violin after 5 long years felt so wonderful to Laverne. And playing it for the one person he truly loves made it even more special. He could see the smile on Keith's face as he played. It was so reminiscent of the events five years ago.

            Laverne finished playing and left out a sigh of relief. "How was it?" He asked Keith with a small smile. He knew to himself that he did well, but he wasn't sure if Keith liked or not.

            Keith smiled at him and then stood up. "You were really great." Keith said sweetly and then walked closer to him. "It's even better than I have imagined." He added before giving Laverne a tight and loving embrace.

            "What's wrong with you?" Laverne asked worriedly as Keith hugged him tighter.

            "I'm just so happy right now. That's all." Keith moved slightly away and Laverne saw the most beautiful smile ever. "A few days ago, being with you like this, holding you, kissing you, and hearing you play the violin were all just a distant dream, but now everything is coming true."

            Laverne felt the same thing. After five years of dreaming of being with Keith once again, finally it had happened. Laverne gave a small smile and then put his violin back in the glass case. "You have a shoot tomorrow, and it's already getting late. You should rest." Laverne told Keith.

            "So you're making me go back to my room now. You called me here in your room just to hear you play, that's all?" Keith said in a meaningful and naughty tone. He had grin on his face, a very mischievous grin.

            "What were you expecting, you pervert?!" Laverne stepped back with his arms crossed on his chest. He was enjoying teasing Keith like that.

            Keith was grinning as he approached Laverne. "Call me whatever you want. Pervert? Fine. But I'm not going until I get something more form you." He said and then wrapped his arms around Laverne's waist.

            Laverne's heart pounded, he was both excited and nervous. "Hey, what are you doing?" Laverne teased.

            Keith pulled him closer. Their chest was touching. "If you don't want this, then just say so." He said seductively and then kissed Laverne. "You could tell me to stop anytime you want." He said when moved away for a bit. Then, he kissed Laverne again. Keith moved back again. "So, should I stop now?" Keith had a naughty smile on his face. Laverne could tell that Keith was enjoying teasing him.

            Laverne pushed Keith lightly away. He saw Keith's shocked face and then grinned meaningfully. "Don't worry, we're not going to stop." Laverne said naughtily as he leads Keith by the bed. "I just wanted to show you the proper way of teasing someone." He said before pushing Keith on the bed.

            Keith was lying on his back on the bed, his feet dangling on the edge. "Hey... Lav... what are you trying to do...?" Keith sounded a bit nervous.

            "Why are you so nervous all of a sudden?" Laverne asked teasingly as he crawled on top Keith. He pinned Keith's hands on the bed and smiled mischievously before kissing Keith passionately.

            Truthfully, Laverne's heart was beating fast. He was nervous, because he had never been that forward with Keith ever before. He was really happy though, to be able to spend such time with Keith. Laverne left all the worries and simply indulged his self in the wonderful time he is spending with the one he truly loves.

            The morning comes and Laverne woke up with the wonderful feeling of Keith's embrace. Laverne smiled when he saw Keith's lovely sleeping face. He snuggled closer to Keith and buried his face in Keith's chest. It was a sensation he had missed so much. He stayed awake in Keith's embrace for a few more minutes before finally deciding to get out of bed.

            He took a very refreshing shower, without any worries on his mind. When he walked out his shower room, Keith was still sleeping peacefully on his bed. Laverne walked to wards his closet and started dressing up. He just finished putting his pants on and was still shirtless when he felt a gentle touch on his back.

            Keith's finger was tracing his back bone all the while he could feel Keith's gentle breath on his neck. "I could just eat you up right now." Keith said playfully as he embraced Laverne from the back.

            Laverne smiled and felt Keith's hand on his chest and then held it tightly. Slowly and gently, Keith started kissing him on the neck. Laverne tilted his head to look back and then Keith kissed him on the lips. "Good morning." Laverne said with a small smile.

            "Good morning." Keith replied in a seductive tone. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, still embracing Laverne.

            "I did." Laverne replied with a meaningful smile before engaging Keith in another kiss.

            After a few more minutes of sweetness, Laverne went down to have his breakfast while Keith went back to his own room to shower and change clothes. It was a very different morning for Laverne. Five years ago it was only a sweet dream for him to wake up in Keith's warm embrace, and then it was all coming true, and Laverne couldn't be happier.

            He had a wonderful breakfast with Keith that morning and Keith started talking excitedly about his movie shoot that day. Seeing Keith talk so happily about his work made Laverne realized how much Keith loved acting, and he was truly happy for him. "There's going to be a big fight scene today, and my character would end up being hit by a car." He said excitedly.

            "And you are excited about that?" Laverne said, chuckling.

            "Yeah, I mean, I got to do all my stunts by myself. Isn't that great?" Keith sounded excited and Laverne fell into a shocked silence.

            "What?" He asked confusedly. "You're going to do your own stunts?" He asked carefully and slowly. Laverne was really worried. After what Amanda told him, there was no way he would feel alright with Keith doing such dangerous things.

            "Yes, can you believe it? I've always dreamed of this!" Keith said excitedly. Hearing him speak like that made Laverne held his tongue. There was no way he could destroy Keith's dream and tell him not to do the stunts. He had to find another way to make sure that Keith would be safe.

            "No... No I can't..." Laverne said under his breath and then smiled uneasily at Keith.

            It was a very difficult day at the studio for Laverne. He couldn't concentrate at all. He kept on imagining Keith doing dangerous stunts and it was making him really worried and nervous. He needed to be there, he needed to make sure that nothing bad would happen to Keith.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            Keith was having the time of his life. Although the stunts were physically taxing, he was enjoying every bit of it. That's when he had proven to himself how much he loves doing his work. He just finished doing a stunt and was changing clothes when he heard a commotion going on outside of his trailer.

            When he stepped down from his trailer, Keith saw a crowd forming not far away from him. The movie staffs seemed so excited. "Hey what's going on?" Keith asked Dianne Leigh when he saw her walking towards the crowd. "They all seemed too excited about something."

            "You mean you didn't know." She said with a smile. "In the middle of that crowd is someone very adorable, all the staffs are a big fan of his music... he is cute and angelic and..." Dianne said in a meaningful tone.

            A smile started forming on Keith's face. "Lav..." He muttered. He was really excited to have Lav visit him on the movie set. It was indeed a very pleasant surprise. Keith walked towards the growing crowd excitedly.

            He could barely see Lav in the middle of the crowd, smiling happily and innocently, as he signed autographs. Lav was blushing with all the praises and affection the people were giving him. Keith could tell that Lav was pretty flattered with those people telling him how much they love his music.

            Keith didn't want to ruin that moment for Lav and stood back for a while. "Keith!!!" Lav said excitedly as their eyes met. Lav managed his way through the crowd and leaped into Keith for a tight hug. "Surprise..." He said mischievously.

            "Surprise indeed...." Keith said with a smile as Lav moved away. "What are you doing here?"

            "What's this? You don't sound so excited that I'm here. Am I a bother, should I just leave?" Lav asked sulkily with pouty lips and wide puppy eyes. Keith knew that Lav was only acting hurt, but he couldn't resist feeling guilty. Seeing Lav look like that was enough for Keith to feel so bad.

            "You're not a bother...." Keith said reassuringly as he put his hands on top of Lav's shoulders. "And I'm really happy that you are here." He smiled widely at Lav. When Lav smiled back at him, Keith felt happy and contented.

            "Oh right, I bought doughnuts for everyone, it's in the table over there." Lav pointed at the buffet of snacks for the movie, and Keith saw the boxes of doughnuts that Lav bought.

            "Finally..." Dianne exclaimed cheerfully as she approached Keith and Lav. "I got to meet Laverne Spence in person. This is one of the happiest days of my life." She added with a bright smile.

            "Wow, you really do look more beautiful in person." Lav complemented as she reached his hands to Dianne for a handshake. Keith knew that Lav was merely being friendly, but he thought that Lav didn't need to complement Dianne like that at all. He felt childishly jealous in which he felt instantly guilty about.

            Keith saw Dianne blushed. "Well, thank you... I really want to hang out with you more, but I need to change to my costume and do my make-up now. See you later then..." She said cheerfully. Keith thought that Dianne would just go quietly, but instead she kissed Lav on both cheeks. "By the way, that's the proper way of saying hello in show-business..." She said and then left with a bright smile.

            "Well, that was hardly uncalled for..." Keith said sulkily as he watched Dianne walk away.

            "What's this...?" Lav said in a teasing manner as she put his hand on top of Keith's shoulder. "Is my Keith getting jealous...? How cute..." Lav added with a childishly innocent smile.

            My Keith... Hearing Lav say that made Keith's heart skip a beat. He was truly happy and in an instant, his cheeks flushed red. Keith wanted to hug Lav tightly that moment, but he knew that he needed to control himself in front of that many people. Instead of hugging Lav, Keith put his arm around Lav's shoulder as he leads Lav to his trailer.

            "Wow, this looks cozy..." Lav said as he stepped inside.

            "So, you like it then?" Keith turned around. "This is m second home, well, for the time being." He added.

            "Oh..." Lav said suddenly. "I forgot something..." He said with a mischievous smile.

            "Really...?" Keith said teasingly, knowing what Lav was trying to say. Lav smiled mischievously once again, and without saying anything else, he gave Keith a sweet kiss. The two of them were still in the stage of their relationship in which they couldn't get their hands off of each other. But, with the way the feel for each other, it seems that they would never get pass that stage at all.

            "So..." Lav said carefully. "Have you done that stunt that you're so excited about?" He asked.

            "Well, not yet actually. But, we'll definitely do it by today." Keith replied enthusiastically.

            "Oh..." Lav replied shortly. Keith noticed that Lav was acting slightly off. It seemed that there was something that Lav was hesitating to say. "Say, Keith..." Lav sounded hesitant. "Do you really have to do that dangerous stunt by yourself...?" Lav asked.

            Keith felt a mix feeling of happiness and guilt. He was happy that Lav seemed to be worried about him but at the same time he felt bad and guilty for making Lav feel that way. "Are you really that worried?" La nodded. "If you're really that worried then I'll back out." Keith was decisive.

            No matter ho much he thought that doing that stunt would be cool, he would still never exchange that for Lav's peace of mind. He already made a promise never to make Lav worry or sad again.

            "No... don't do that..." Lav replied. He looked and sounded very guilty. "You seem really excited about doing that stunt... Just be really careful, okay?" Lav sounded very worried. Something in Lav's eyes was telling Keith that Lav was still very worried.

            Keith wanted to insist that he would back out from the stunt, but he knew that Lav would feel guilty if he did that. "I'll be very careful, I promise." Keith promised as he walked closer to Lav and held his hand tight. "Could you smile for me?" Keith asked gently. "Seeing your smile, I feel like I would be able to do anything."

            Lav gave Keith a small but warm smile. "Just stay safe Keith... I don't know what I will do if something bad happens to you... I won't be able to take it..." Lav was about to say something else, he hesitated, and in the end he stopped speaking and simply looked at Keith.

            There was nothing else that Keith could think about that would make Lav feel better but a sweet and short kiss. Keith embraced Lav tightly after the kiss. He could feel that something was bothering Lav, that something was making Lav really worried. Keith didn't ask or say anything, instead he decided to make Lav feel reassured as much as he can.

            Finally, the shoot begun once again, and Keith was really psyched about doing the stunt. His concentration was side-tracked when he saw Dianne sit beside Lav. Dianne seemed to be really interested in Lav. She had been very vocal about being a big fan of Lav, so Keith could understand her. But he just hoped that Dianne wouldn't get too close to Lav. Even though Keith treats her as a friend, he still wouldn't be able to stop himself from getting jealous.

            When the preparations for the big stunt begun the atmosphere in the set became very s Keith serious. Keith was really focused, he wanted to finish the stunt in as few takes as possible and he intended to keep his promise with Lav to stay safe. He turned his head towards Lav's direction and saw Lav mouthed the words 'be careful', Keith, in return, mouthed the words 'I'll be fine'.

            Before the actual stunt, Keith would shoot a scene wherein he would be running across the street, he would then hear the car's horn and then dramatically look to the side.  Keith had internalized the scene well enough and he was ready to act. He knew that Lav was watching him, so he really wanted to do well. He wanted to impress Lav.

            The shoot went smoothly at the beginning, but as the car moved towards Keith, something very weird happened to him. As he turned his head towards the car, his mind went blank and images started to flow inside his head. Those images felt so familiar, it felt like a distant memory, but Keith had no recollection of it at all. He couldn't recognize it, and there was no way that it ever happened to him before.

            The images that he saw was the images of him lying on the street, bloodied, weak, and dying and he was being held by the sobbing Lav. Tears kept on falling from Lav's eyes as kept on shouting Keith's name...

            Suddenly, the images stopped coming into his mind and Keith's heart stopped for a moment. He felt so weak, so sorrowful, and so hopeless. Keith was really confused. More than being a possible vision, those images felt like a vivid memory, and that's what he couldn't understand at all. No matter how hard he tried to think about it, no answer came into his mind. It felt like a memory, a very distant memory that he had never experienced before.

            When Keith snapped back to his senses, the car had already stopped inches away from him. No one noticed something weird, and all of them were thinking that Keith was still acting. But, when he looked towards Lav's direction, he saw the worry and fear in Lav's eyes.

            He remembered what he saw in his mind. Lav looked very miserable and it pained Keith to see him that way. Whatever those images was, Keith decided that he would never let it happen, he would never let anything happen that would cause pain to Lav.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

            Something wasn't right. One look at Keith's and Laverne became sure about it. While everyone else was still thinking that Keith was simply still in character, Laverne knew differently. The expression on Keith's face was telling Laverne that something was bothering Keith.

            When the scene ended, the crews started preparing for the big stunt. Keith approached Laverne, acting all fine and cheerful, but Laverne knew otherwise. "So, your big scene is next. You must be really excited." Laverne said, hiding the anxiety that he was feeling.

            "Yes, I'm really excited." There was a hint of worry and hesitation in Keith's voice. He smiled at Laverne beautifully, but that smile wouldn't stop Laverne's worries.

            Laverne stood up and then stepped closer to Keith. He removed the mysterious necklace from his neck. "Here, wear this." He said while showing the necklace to Keith.

            "You've always worn that necklace, and I've never seen you without it before. I know it's very important to you, and that's why I can't accept that." Keith said in a caring tone.

            "You could return it to me after your stunt. Just wear it now, as a good luck charm." Laverne insisted. That mysterious necklace had brought countless miracles to their lives, and he was hoping that it would protect Keith from any harm.

            Keith agreed hesitantly and Laverne put it around his neck. Keith still looked very hesitant about wearing it, if only he knew that it was him who wore it first. Seeing Keith wear that necklace once again reminded Lav so much of the past. But he didn't miss the past that much anymore, because he already have Keith by his side. Back then, his concern was their future together, and enjoying every moment they have in the present.

            The shoot for the scene was beginning. Dianne stood up to join Keith and the rest to film the important scene. Laverne was adamant to watch the shoot at first, but as Keith was nearing to film the dangerous stunt, Laverne decided to stand up and leave the set. There was simply no way that he could watch Keith went through such scene. Whether it was just make believe or not, he felt that he would lose all strength if he watched Keith get harm.

            Laverne actually felt guilty, for not being able to watch Keith's stunt. That stunt was some sort of a milestone for Keith, and he wanted to be there with him, but he just couldn't watch it. He went back to Keith's trailer, waiting patiently for shoot to end safely and smoothly. He was getting worried sick when half an hour passed.

            Finally, the door of the trailer opened and Keith walked in silently. "Sorry, I wasn't able to watch your important stunt... I just can't watch you being that near to danger..." Laverne explained guiltily.

            To his surprise, Keith didn't say anything and simply embraced him tightly. Laverne could feel and hear Keith's erratically pounding heart; he must've been really nervous. Without saying anything, Laverne embraced Keith back, and as he did, Keith's heart became calmer and calmer, until it started to beat steadily and calmly.

            "How was it, your stunt I mean?" Laverne asked when they parted.

            "It was fine, exciting, and a little bit scary..." Keith admitted. Then he smiled brightly at Laverne. "I kept my promise, I'm fine..." He said with a really bright smile.

            "And I'm really glad that you are." Laverne replied with a bright smile as well.

            "Here..." Keith took of the necklace and then put it around Laverne's neck. "It looks better on you." He said.

            "You could have it if you want." Laverne said, holding the pendant on his fingers. "I'll be more than happy to give it to someone very important to me." He added.

            "No, as I said, it looks better on you." Keith said and then drank a bottle of water out of his fridge. "Say, Lav... do you want to go on vacation? Just the two of us, and we'll go wherever you want to go."

            Laverne was surprised by what Keith was offering. "What's this, all of a sudden?" He asked curiously, while in fact he was more than happy to be alone with Keith for a few days.

            "I just thought that we could use a time alone, with just the two of us. I mean we're both very busy lately, and after everything, after all the fights we've been through before, spending time together, somewhere romantic, would make up for every mean things I have done or said to you."

            "You don't have to make up for anything Keith. Being with you and hearing you say that you love me too is more than enough to erase every single mean words that you have said before."

            "More than being sorry, I just want to make you feel love. I want to show you and make you feel how much I love you. Although I doubt that it could be shown that easily, considering how much I love you, it would take a really long time... I mean I don't think a lifetime is enough..."

            Laverne chuckled. "Are you asking me to be with you forever?"

            "And ever..." Keith added with a smile.

            "I don't know... forever is really along time..." Laverne said teasingly with a mischievous smile on his face.

            "What is this...?" Keith replied in the same manner as he stepped closer to Laverne. "Are you rejecting my once in a life time offer? You know, this offer may never come out again..." Keith said as he leaned closer to Laverne.

            "I'm not convinced..." Laverne grinned. "Maybe if you offer something more... then maybe I'll reconsider."

            "Something more, huh...?" Keith then stepped away for a bit. Laverne didn't expect that, he was hoping that Keith would just kiss him to close the deal, but it looks like Keith had another idea. Keith then slowly removed his shirt, revealing his sexy and defined upper body. His muscular chest was slightly glistening with sweat, and his washboard abs was something to behold.

            "What are you doing, you pervert?!" Laverne complained, but he couldn't take his eyes off Keith's sexy body.

            "Pervert? Says the one who's blushing..." Keith teased as he stepped closer to Laverne. "What do you say Lav, do you accept my offer?" He asked enticingly.

            Laverne couldn't answer immediately. The sight of topless Keith was making his heart race excitedly. It was not the first time he had seen Keith naked, but his reaction would always be the same. He would get nervous and excited at the same time.

            "What, do you want something more...?" Keith said teasingly as he held the buckle of his belt.

            Laverne became nervous, he was afraid that someone walks in. "I get it... I get it... I accept your offer, okay..." He said nervously.

            "Really? That's great!" Keith said enthusiastically before giving him a short yet passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267 22 11
Its a story about a teenage girl who is in senior year of her high school. She have perfect family, perfect friend, perfect boyfriend but you know in...
23K 781 36
They say if you love someone truly, you will always find your way back to them, no matter what life throws at youu. As flashbacks came into view, Ha...
40.2K 864 34
She thought she had lost it all, but she only needed someone reminding her that that wasn't true. Life is bittersweet with its bright days and dark...
28 8 8
↳ ❝ Since I met him, he carries more anger and pain than a thousand armies could ever bear. He was betrayed, deceived and hurt. Believe me when I say...