"You're important to me" I whispered; too afraid of the words that left my own mouth.
"Don't say that if you're going to leave anyways" he replied.
We are all recovering from something whether consciously or unconsciously - we all are healing. Time is running and time heals all wounds. So we are constantly in the process of recovery.
So is Destiny, Conor and Ashley too. As anyone they have their own stories. This story shows how these three individual stories collide.
- Chapter One|A simple day
- Chapter Two|Bitch Fight
- Chapter Three|First impressions
- Chapter Four|Unexpected
- Chapter Five|Love
- Chapter Six|The waiter
- Chapter Seven|Cake & Coffee
- Chapter Eight|At The Doctor's
- Chapter Nine|Late Night Conversations
- Chapter Ten|Jealousy
- Chapter Eleven|Unexpected invitations
- Chapter Twelve|Gorleston
- Chapter Thirteen|Stay Away
- Chapter Fourteen|Goodbye
- Chapter Fifteen|All Eyes On Her
- Chapter Sixteen|Rest In Peace
- Chapter Seventeen|Passing notes & pushing buttons
- Chapter Eighteen|Grey Eyes
- Chapter Nineteen|Boiling veins
- Chapter Twenty|Issues
- Chapter Twenty-one|Overhearing
- Chapter Twenty-two|Bloody Knuckles
- Chapter Twenty-three|Lipstick Stain
- Chapter Twenty-four|1997
- Chapter Twenty-five|Destiny
- Chapter Twenty-six|Long time, no see
- Chapter Twenty-seven|Red Nails
- Chapter Twenty-eight|Wine Glass
- Chapter Twenty-nine|Recovery
- Thank you.
- Want to get to know more about me ?
- next step.