Book 2: Worlds Collide {Young...

By Nightingale81

Sequel to Different Worlds Emma rushed towards the center of the battlefield. "Stop!" She screamed. Both th... More

What Happened To Him
Andrea Tiffany Rogers
Hide behind A Mask
Kill Her Yourself
Leave!
Reminds me of someone
Therapy/Trust
Control
Don't tell Batman
Mother?
Race
Make Something Up
Talk
No Control
I'm not In-love
I Can't Protect You
Have Mercy
Dark
My Past
Pendant
Oh
Explains A lot
Poison
Deal
Assassin
My home
I Love You
The Witch and the Solider
The End Of the Nine Realms
Page 193: The War
Weak
Photos
Left Them Behind
Stars Align
Warning
Games
He Wants Everything To Be Over
What Is Wrong With You?!
Ten Years Ago
Skyler Maximoff Rogers
Forward
War Why?
Trust Me
A/N:SayNoToHydraCap
I need to go
Lost it All
Sorry
Bucky Barnes and The Promise
I Don't
Easier than you think
Reign
The Glow

Don't

341 9 1
By Nightingale81

"Yeah that's right  surrender!"

I turned around and grabbed the girl by the arm. "That's what you'll be saying once I'm done with you young one!"  I pushed her against the wall.

"I think not!" she yelled as she tried to get out of my grip. But failed. I was then attacked by someone else.  I hit the ground face first. 

"Do do really think you can beat us? Nine against one?" 

It was a female who attacked me. "You would be surprise in what I can do." I said as I pushed the girl off   me. When I got to my feet I glanced around to see in-deed twelve teens/ young adults  standing there ready to fight. I then turned to face my attacker. 

"I'm going to give you five second for you to made the right chose."

I smiled to myself and shook my head a little. "Stupid children." I looked down at the ground as I moved my right hand.  I heard someone chocking.  I glanced up to see the girl who attacked me chocking as she moved her hands to her throat. Someone rushed to her side.  

"What are you doing to her?" asked Impulsed. I ignored him. I moved my other arm and the person next to my attacker  was send flying backwards. I slowly walked to the girl. 

"Stand up." I ordered. She did. I don't know if she did it out of free will or if it was me. I was still learning to control this...power of mine. She looked me straight in the eye. I touched her shoulder which stopped the chocking. She gasped for air.

"Stay out of my way or else next time you won't be so lucky. Girl." I said in a threatening voice.

"Miss M Now!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see a desk flying towards me. This children don't listen. I jumped-rolled-and landed on my feet. 

"It time for  you to sleep!" She said. 

"How do you plan to do that?!" I asked spending a dark  energy ball   her way. It  didn't hit her because she moved out of the way. 

"Oh I don't know maybe by this!" She yelled as she punched me in the stomach. I took a few steps back. I looked around. She was using her invisible. But I knew exactly were she was. The tips of my hands started to heat up. 

"I know were you are." I said as fire shot out of my hand and hit the martian. She screamed. "You're powers are no use." 

~Black Canary's P.O.V. ~

"Stop !" I shouted as rushed into Mount Justice with Batman, Green Arrow, Flash,  Super-girl and Wonder Women behind me. 

 Megan was on the floor along with Wonder girl,Super-boy ,Batgirl,Impulse, Beast-boy,Robin and Lagoon-boy . My eyes land on Nightwing  fight a girl formerly known as Nightingale. The young girl reached down for something in her boot. It like...well I not sure what it was.

"What no powers?" I heard Nightwing ask. 

"Please! I'm not going to waste my powers on someone who isn't worth my time...I can easily kill you!" June reasoned.

"Easily kill me huh?" He armed June's arm and pushed her against the wall and whispered something. By how June reacted it must have been something she didn't want to hear because she  then pushed Nightwing away and knocked him off balance. He landed on his back. June then placed her right foot on his chest.

 She lean in a little and said something. She looked with a smile as she took her foot of Nightwing. June crossed her arms. 

"Am  I going to have to fight you too?Or are you just going to let me go freely?" she asked as she looked at us. No one said a thing. Kara was the first to speak. 

"We aren't going to fight you. We just want to talk." she said as she walked towards her. June didn't move.

"Talk?" June asked confused. 

"Yes talk." I said as I walked towards June. 

She raised an eyebrow. "I have nothing to talk to you about." She then scanned the room. 

"June we have lots to talk about-" I said as Super-girl cut me off.

"Like how you came back from the died is one." 

"June?Died?What?"She asked confused.  

Emma P.O.V. 

What are they talking about?!

"June let me help you." The man dressed as a bat  said as he touched my shoulder.

I had that feeling of ......Déjà Vu. That's when something came over me. I fell to my knees as I touched my chest.  My heart was beating faster than normal. 

"Emma." I heard someone say.

I glanced  around the room to only  see confused faces looking at me. Then my eyes landed on a boy. 

"Don't fight it." he said as he walked out of into the light. I glanced at the people in front of me. Is it possible they don't see him? 

"Give in. I'm just trying to help you. Mother she is the real enemy here."

Everything around me slowly started to fated away. It was just me and the boy. He bend down on his knees and grabbed my face with one of his hands.

"She took your memories." He said softly. "She making you into a weapon!"

I pulled away from his grip. "I have no idea what your talking about."

"Of course you don't." He said as he got up. "Emma let me help........Let me help you get your memories back."  

I was shaking as he spoke. I looked into his eyes.  And I could see that he truly wanted to help me. He extended his hand. I hesitantly  took it. He helped me up. 

"Why?" I manged to say. I was having a little trouble talking with all my shaking. 

"Cause you're no use to anyone like this Emma."  He quickly said as he waved his hand. Little by little things came back to me.

~~~~

"Daddy!-- Mommy! Daddy is doing it again!" I yelled as I hopped on top of him.  "I got you daddy!"

"You sure did sweet heart." 

We both turned to see  my mommy standing at the doorway. I let go some giggles. 

~~~~~

"Ok who did it?"  asked Fury.

I looked up and quickly pointed to Wanda and Pietro. Fury then turned to face them.

"So you were the ones who did this?"

They both looked at each other and then  they glanced at me. I was behind Fury on my knees begging them to say yes. They both sighed and nodded their heads  yes. 

~~~~~~~

"So you're the daughter of the solider and the assassin."

"Yeah." I answered. "What did you do to my uncle?"

He smiled. "You're not going to get anything from me."

I raised an eyebrow. 

"Whataya bet?"

~~~~~~~

I walked into the  science classroom and sat down. 

Peter then rushed into the classroom and took a seat next to me. 

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"Really cause you look like you just saw a ghost."

"I just had a talk with you brother."

I raised an eyebrow. "Pietro?"

"How many brothers do you have?!" he said with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Just him. What did he talk you about?" 

"That his going to kill me if I break your heart."

I burst  out laughing 

"It's not funny!"

"Yeah-No." I said while I was still laughing. At this point everyone was looking at me and Peter. But I really didn't care. The rest of the period I laughed every now and then. The teacher would look up and ask me what so funny. I would quickly cover my mouth. And would always mange to say nothing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone's arms wrap around my shoulder. I looked up to see Wally.

"What are you think ?" he asked.

"I was think how am i'm going to hurt wally this time." i joked.

"Ha ha really funny." he said as he crossed his arms. I smiled at him. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Uh what are you doing?" i asked.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"What cats got your tongue?"

He sticked his tongue out at me like a child. I couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Guys Batman wants us back in the cave."said Robin

"You mean back at the cave?" I asked. 

"Yeah."

"All right." 

We all started to walk away but Wally grabbed Robin's arm and pulled him back.  I stopped and turned to face them. 

"Aren't you guys coming?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay still!" i yelled at Richard.

"We wouldn't be  in this  solution if you didn't but cookie dough in my hair!"

"Hey! it was funny."

"For you maybe but  it wasn't funny at all to me."

"One day you'll look back at this and laugh about it."

" I highly doubt that."

"Oh trust me you will." i said as i took out some more cookie dough.

"Why did you cut Artemis hair?! And dyed Wally's hair blonde?!"

"Cause i felt like it."

"That's not a good reason."

"Oh relax he can wash his hair and it'll come out. Hopeful." i said with a smirk

He's eyes widen. I just smiled and pulled out more dough.

"Hey!"

"Ops."

"You did that on purpose."

"No i didn't." i said very calmly. Lie i did do that on purpose but i wasn't going to tell him that.

"I hate you."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh really. Than you can do your hair."

"You already got most of it out."

I grabbed the bowl of the dough that I  had already taken out and placed it on his hair.

"June!?!" he yelled

I started to laugh. "Well that's what you get."

 I didn't realize when Richard grabbed a handful of dough and rubbed it on my face. I gasped and he smirked at me.

"Ok that's it!" i grabbed a handful of cookie dough and ran after Richard. We ran pasted Alfred and my dad and ran into the garden. I chased him around the garden but he tripped and fell into the pool. I ran towards the pool but stopped before i met the same faith as Richard had.

"You see that what you get for putting cookie dough on my face!" i said looking down at him.

"Help me up!"

"Fine." i dropped the cookie dough and extended my hand. He grabbed it and pulled my in. Oh no. I felt the cold water as i fell down. I reach the surface where i saw Richard smiling. I glared at him. I got out the pool and walked towards the manor. I opened the door and walked in. My dad was sitting in a chair drinking coffee.

"You're all wet."

"Oh really i haven't notice!" i said with a hit of sarcasm. The door opened behind me and Richard walked inside just as wet as i was.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maya!" I yelled as I ran towards her. "You killed her!" I screamed at Cole. 

"No Emma. You did."

My eyes widen as I looked at Maya. "No." I whispered. 

"You are very powerful as you can see."

"Powerful?! I'm a monster! I killed my friend!" I yelled as I got to my feet. 

"And you will do much more than that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peter ....I'm so sorry."

"Get away from me." He said softly. 

"Pe-"

"Get Away from us!" he yelled. I took a few steps back. I was the Avengers looking at me with disappointment. I looked down at the ground and let a few tear fall down my cheek. 

"What have you done Emma?"

I looked up to see Wanda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes.  Cole was gone. I looked around...I was in a room.

 A white room. The door opened and someone walked in. 

"Bruce?" I whispered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.2K 76
Anything you write on your arm appears on your soulmates arm. It's cute...right? Trigger Colors - 🔴 - blood 🟠 - sex 🟡 - fighting 🟢 - self harm �...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc