A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 25

30.2K 1K 3K
By Whatsuphello1

My exams month ended two weeks ago , and yet he's started again . Well this sucks .

I hope you'll forgive me for not updating often , I try my best . x

Enjoy the chapter !!

~~

"I have the day off today ." Harry smiled tiredly at Louis , stroking his hair from his forehead . Louis smiled and cuddled a little closer to him , "Are we going to do anything today ?"

"Mm , I don't think so . We've been out a lot , I thought we could stay up here , and just be lazy ." Harry kissed his forehead , pulling his smaller frame into his big one . "What do you say ?"

"Okay ." Louis smiled , "Sounds good ."

Harry reached for his phone on the beside table near the bed , "Take a picture with me ." He turned the front camera towards them , Louis hid his face in Harry's chest , "Nooo , it's morning , no one looks good in the morning ."

Harry chuckled and took a picture of Louis cuddled to his chest , then another one from behind Louis , so Harry could press his face to Louis' neck .

"Harry , stop taking pictures ." Louis whined , Harry pressed a kiss to his warm skin and smiled , "You look cute in the morning , all sleepy with your hair sticking everywhere ."

Louis pulled the covers over his head to hide himself , Harry chuckled and lifted the covers over his head aswell , facing Louis . He pressed a kiss to his lips , "You're adorable ."

Louis blushed and turned his back to Harry , Harry rolled his eyes playfully and wrapped his arm around Louis , bringing him closer . Harry kissed his cheek , "Talk to me ?"

"You keep making me blush ." Louis said shyly , Harry grinned and lifted the covers off their heads , turning Louis to lie on his back . Louis looked up at him with rosy cheeks , Harry caressed his cheek and pressed their lips together .

"I already told you I love making you blush ." Harry smiled down at him and kissed his cheek repeatedly , Louis giggled and tried pushing him away , but Harry had a tight grip around him .

"Harry ." Louis giggled , Harry smiled wider and lifted his head up , "I love making you smile this wide ."

"You're a sap ." Louis bit his lip to stop himself from giggling again , he pushed Harry off him and tried rolling out of bed . Harry caught him around the waist and tugged him back into his chest , "Where do you think you're going ?! You promised to stay in bed with me !"

"I need the toilet , Haz ." Louis giggled , Harry chuckled and let him go , "You have ten seconds and you're back here ."

Louis got out of bed and walked to the bathroom , when he was back he saw Harry holding his camera in his hand , vloggin while still in bed .

"- So today is going to be us lazying around ." Harry smiled at the camera , then turned his head to Louis along with the camera , "And here my baby comes to give me cuddles so I can stay alive ."

Louis blushed and smiled shyly , he got back under the covers and lied next to Harry , using his bicep as a pillow . Harry wrapped his arm tightly around his neck , squishing his head into his chest .

"Ow , Harry ." Louis tried pushing him away , Harry chuckled and let go , "Give me cuddles ."

"No , you're mean to me ." Louis tried rolling away from him , but Harry's arm snuck around his waist and he brought him closer , "You're not going anywhere , you're my hostage ."

Louis giggled and cuddled into his chest , Harry kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back . 

"He likes my cuddles but he won't admit it ." Harry said to the camera , "But I know he likes them because he's my baby and he loves my cuddles , and kisses , and huggies ." Harry said in a baby voice as he peppered kisses on Louis' cheek , Louis blushed and let out a giggle , "You're a dork ."

"But you love meeeeh !" Harry rubbed his nose on Louis' neck , Louis giggled again and squirmed from the ticklish feeling .

Harry lifted his head up , one hand still holding the camera , the other arm wrapped around Louis as he faced the camera , "We're just a fluffy couple who likes being sickeningly adorable , but the blame is all on Louis because I never resist kissing him and cuddling him , Niall threw up rainbow confetti once ."

Louis squished Harry's cheeks with one hand , making his lips a fish-like face . Harry moved his lips , Louis giggled and pecked him softly . Harry grinned and shuffled down a little to face Louis , he rubbed their noses together and pecked his lips again .

"My babyyy ..." Harry wrapped his arm tighter around his waist , "I love you , my baby ."

"I love you too ." Louis smiled and blushed deep red .

~~

"Haz . your phone is ringing ." Louis handed Harry his phone without checking who it is . Harry took his phone from Louis , eyebrows raising at the contact name .

"Hello ?"

"Harry , mate !"

"Hey , Nick . What's up ?"

"I'm in the US , in LA . Want to go out tonight ? Get some drinks ? Get your boy toy too ."

"Don't fucking call him that ."

"Alright , alright . Sorry . But seriously , do you want to go out ?"

"I don't think so ."

"Oh come on , just a couple drinks , catch up a little ."

"Hold on , I'll ask ." Harry turned to Louis , "Babe , Nick is around the area , he asked if we want to go out for a few drinks . Are you up for it ?"

"No , thanks . You go if you want ."

Harry nodded and pressed the phone back to his ear , "I don't think we'll come ."

"Come on , mate just one night ! Please ?"

Harry sighed , "Alright , I may bring the other guys if they want ."

"Cool , I'll text you the details ."

"Okay . Bye ."

"Bye ."

Harry hung up and got up .

"Are you going out ?" Louis asked , watching Harry making his way to the shower . Harry nodded , "Yeah , just for a few hours so he'll get off my back ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , going back to his phone .

~~

"I need to leave , Liam and Zayn are with me ." Harry said as he wrapped his coat around himself , "Niall stays here so if you need anything and I'm not available you can ask him , okay ?"

Louis nodded , "Have fun ." He smiled at him , Harry smiled and pecked his lips , "I'll try ."

"You make it sound like you don't want to go ."

"Because I don't want to . I'm going so he'll get off me ."

Louis sighed and nodded , "Okay . Now go so you won't be late ."

Harry kissed him one last time before going out .

~

The three walked into the pub , immediately noticing Nick near the bar .

"Harry , mate !" Nick grinned and waved him over , Harry smiled at him and gave him a hug , "Hey Nick ."

"Why didn't Louis come ?"

"He doesn't like crowed places and drinking ."

"Boring ." Nick rolled his eyes , getting a glare from Harry . "Sorry , sorry . I know you love him ."

"Hey Nick ." Liam waved him , Nick waved back with a smile . "Hey guys . Come on , first round on me ."

~

"Don't you see what he's doing to you ?!" Nick asked after he ordered Harry another glass . "He's manipulating you !"

"No he isn't , we love each other ." Harry shook his head as he took a sip from his drink .

"Louis is a gold digger , Harry . You don't see it because he made you fall in love with him ." Nick kept pressing the subject .

"I don't think so , he's shy and innocent , the last thing he wants is attention ."

"Well then he's a pretty good actor isn't he ?"

"No , Nick ." Harry took another big gulp .

"Harry , I'm just worried about you . I don't want your heart to break when he leaves you after he got all your money ."

"He wouldn't ... would he ?"

"He will , Harry . That's what they all do ."

"This can't be true ."

"I'm sorry , but it is ."

"No , no this is not true , Louis loves me and I love him -"

"Harry , he doesn't love you ! He just wants your money , get this in your head !"

~~

"I think he's had enough ." Liam pulled Harry's arm , "We'll get him back to the hotel ."

"I can't belive this ." Harry mumbled drunkenly , "This is fucked up ."

"Alright , tell him to text me when he's back to normal ." Nick nodded , giving Liam a small smile , "See you soon ." He waved and walked away .

"Hopefully not ." Liam muttered to himself as he and Zayn helped Harry into the car .

They got to the hotel , Zayn called Louis .

"Hello ?"

"Hey Lou , Harry is quite drunk , do you mind waiting near the lift so you can help us with him ?"

"Sure , I'll be there ."

"Thank you ."

He hung up , Getting heavily drunk Harry into the lift .

"Louis will wait for us up there , okay Haz ?"

"No , don't bring him , not him ." Harry shook his head .

Zayn sighed and helped him stand straight as the lift took them up to their floor . The doors opened , Louis stood there in sweatpants , shoes and a jacket .

Zayn and Liam helped Harry walk , "He's had a lot more drinks than we noticed , we'll help him to your room ."

Louis nodded and turned his attention to Harry , "Hey , are you okay ?" He touched his cheek to make him look at him . Harry slapped his hand away , "Get away from me ."

Louis' heart dropped a little , he took a step back and watched as Liam and Zayn helped him walk . He almost fell , Louis was quick by his side , "Harry , be car -"

"Will you just leave me the fuck alone !" Harry roared and gave Louis a strong push , sending him flying to the floor , landing on his hand . Louis let out a cry of pain .

"Harry what the hell !!" Liam took control over Harry as Zayn rushed over to Louis .

"This fucking gold digger needs to leave right now !" Harry yelled .

Niall walked out of his room , "What the hell is happening ?"

"Help Liam with Harry , I'm getting Louis to the hospital ." Zayn helped Louis up , seeing Alberto and Dale running towards them .

"We heard screaming , what happened ?" Alberto asked .

"Harry is drunk , I'm getting Louis to the hospital . Choose your side ."

"I'll go check on Harry ." Dale said and walked with Niall to Harry .

"I'll drive you to the hospital ." Alberto said and walked with Zayn and Louis to the car .

~~

Turns out Louis broke his wrist , the injury wasn't major but enough for Louis to have to wear a cast for seven weeks .

Louis sat on the hospital bed after getting his wrist wrapped up , Zayn next to him rubbing his back , "He's drunk , he won't remember a thing in the morning ."

"Doesn't mean I'll forget ." He smiffled and looked down to his casted arm .

"You'll stay with Niall tonight , okay ? I'll tell Liam to get your clothes from yours and Harry's room ."

Louis nodded , Alberto finished signing Louis out , "Let's go back ."

Zayn kept his arm around Louis as they walked to the car , the poor boy was broken , inside and out .

~

Liam , Niall and Dale waited outside the rooms , as soon as the lift doors opened Niall ran up to Louis , hugging him , "Are you okay ?"

Louis shook his head , he wanted to say he's fine but he really isn't .

"You'll stay with me tonight , okay ?" Niall pulled back to look at him , "Until things are cleared up ."

Louis nodded , "Thank you ."

"Come on , let's get you ready to bed . Liam already put your suitcase in my room ." Niall put his arm around Louis' shoulders , Zayn and Liam walked up to him and gave him a hug , "Don't let his drunk behaviour get to you ." Liam said , "He's asleep now , we're going to sleep aswell . We'll talk in the morning ."

Louis nodded , "Thank you ."

"Welcome ." The two gave him a smile and walked to their room , Niall led him to his room , "Let's get some sleep too , yeah ?"

"Actually , before we go to sleep , can you help me with something ?" Louis asked shyly , Niall nodded , "Sure , what is it ?"

"Can you book me the earliest fly back to England ?"

~~

IM SORRY .

I hope you're okay , it was kind of sudden , wasn't it ?

Well hold on tight , okay ? I love you all , everything will be okay .

Tell me if you liked it , or didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 607 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
2K 76 20
Louis is just a normal teenage boy who loves his family, his friends and his life in general. The only thing is that he has a huge secret he is hidin...
64.6K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...
29.7K 2.4K 20
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...