Your Crush Inspired me To Lov...

By Pratikshakhadka

A boy fall for an innocent and pure soul on the very first meeting. But that girl unknown about that guy feel... More

Her crush....was my inspiration
Part 1:Introduction
Part 2:First meet
Part 3
Part:4
Part:6
Part:7
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
New ff alert
Part:16
Part:17
Proposal plan
The unexpected proposal
a/n
Sanyukta dilemma
Sanyukta ans
Caring randhir
Possessive randhir
24: practice
Silver jubilee : Realization
26:spending time with each other
27:Confession Part 1
28:Confession Part 2
29:Coffee date
30:Separation
New os
31:Family
32: Look like brother and sister
33: Night calls
34: Sharing is the bst option
35: You love him
36:Back to college
37:Secret admirer
New os alert
38:Apology
39:I am the secret admirer
40:Date
41: I have already moved on
42:You can't leave me like that.
43: Please come back.
44:Sandhir reunion 1
45:Sandhir reunion 2
46:Teasing section
Teaser
47: Night calls
48:Wow
49:Trip (A)
50: Trip(B)
51:Romance
52: Final exams
53: Exams
54: Suspense
55:I want to become your strength not weaknesses.
56: Conditions
57: Divya bhabhi
58: Shocked
59:Airport
60: Reality
61:Pain
62:New beginning
63:New surrounding
64:Really
65:Fairy tale
66:Astrologer
67:Accident
68:I will never help you
69:Planning
70:You are my angel
71:Family
72: After 3 years
73:Surprise
74:Will you marry me
75:Sandhir together forever
Epilogue -1
Epilogue - 2
New ff and surprise

Part:5

1.7K 133 18
By Pratikshakhadka

Here aryan is trying his best to impress sanyu. So he spread the rumors that he likes sanyukta. This news became the hottest news of college. And everyone started gossiping about it.

At canteen

Sanyu and kaustuki were discussing about some project . But our sanyu being an anti studies student she wasn't paying attention what kaustuki is trying to teach her . Rather she is in her own world.

Sanyukta pov
Does he really like me?
No, sanyu he don't like me.
But why did he confessed to those girls that he likes me.

Flask back

Sanyu was passing through the corrider when she heard some girls gossiping about her .

G 1: you know that sanyukta. Aryan likes her.

G2: yeah I know.but how could he like that middle class girl whom has no dressing sense.

G1: she looks soo innocent from outside but she know how to trap handsome guys like aryan.

Sanyu was about to say something. When thapppppppp yes someone slapped one of the girl. Yes aryan slapped the girls.

A: how dare you bitchs talking nonsense about her?

G: why are you behaving like this for any random girl. She is only manipulating you with her soo called innocent face.

A: not a word agnaist her . Or I will forget that you are a girl.

G: do u seriously like that bitch....
She couldn't even complete her word when aryan slapped her hard .

A: Yes I like her n will do anything for her .And you both stay away from her.

(Flashback ends.)

Suddenly a smile crept on her face and two souls are witnessing her innocent smile.

One is randhir who is busy admiring his princess happy but somewhat confused that how will he able to gain her trust.

And another is aryan who is smrinking thinking about how his planned work. Yes ,it was aryan plan to make the girls gossip about sanyukta and he himself enter like a hero.

Aryan pov

An one more attempt and then you will be mine sanyukta but for that I have to use someone from her friends whom she doesn't trust . And the person will be rd as she doesn't trust him .so he ll be the best option . Sorry rd but I am obsessed with her so I can so anything to make her fall for me.

Precap :sanyu slapped rd

How did you find this update do let me know.

What is aryan up to?
Why he is targeting rd ?

N sorry twist will reveal in nxt part.

Vote and comments
N if u r nt liking anything in this ff do let me know and will try to improve it.

Love
:-) P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...
2K 137 8
This story is about two strong head people with their own beliefs and perspectives towards life, love and people. One ambivert self-made girl who bel...
119K 4.8K 54
******* Every story has an end. But in life, every end is a new beginning.******* ------------------------------------------------------------ His vo...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...