Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 9

196 4 0
By beauteousjoonie

Natalie and Matthew 👆

Natalie's POV:

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I groan as I turn to face him.

"What?" He says trying to keep from laughing.

I roll my eyes and start poking his face.

"W-what are you doing?" Matt stutters.

I chuckle a little and poke his face a bit more."You were poking my back. I might as well poke your face."

"You're so weird Natalie." He chuckles as he plays with my red wavy hair.

Currently we are at my apartment. Matt had came with me after hanging out with Cam. Nayeli left to go eat and hasn't came back, but that's normal. She's probably making friends.

It feels perfect right now. I'm next to the guy I like. Cuddling in bed, no more than that. Just making one another annoyed. Its funny on how we like each other, but act like nothing really is going on between us.

"Your hair so soft." Matt whispers as he snuggles closer to me. Putting his his nose on my neck. I can feel his warm breath

"Matt, I'm sleepy. Stay the night please." I cuddle closer to him and warp my arm around his waist.

"Of course baby girl. On one condition." He lets out still breathing on me.

"What would that be." I say trying to control my feelings. I wanna kiss him so bad, but I don't want to rush things.

"You be my date to the New Years party"

I chuckle.

"Hmm, party?" I ask.

"Yeah, anyway you have no choice. You belong to me." He chuckles.

The words make my stomach do a flip. There goes those butterflies.

"I'd love to go with you Matt." I softly say and snuggle into his chest.

"Good night gorgeous." He says and kisses my forehead.

A smile spreads onto my lips "Good night Matty." I say back.

2:30 AM

Natalie's POV:

*Ring*

I groan.
A few minutes later.

*Ring*
I open my eyes and wait for another ring.

*Ring*

I snuggle out of Matts grip and get up. I tip toe to where the ringing keeps coming from. I make my way towards the sound and see its Matts phone ringing.

I look around the room. I see Nayeli in bed. Her body spread like a star fish. I look at Matt and he's hugging a pillow. I chuckle to myself and shake my head. I look back at the phone to see the contact.

-Chole bae😘-

Angrily I look back at Matt who is facing me.

"Hey baby girl, whats wrong?" He sits up and whispers to me in a raspy voice.

"Uhh your phone, it was ringing." I say keeping it cool. The last thing I wanna do is start fighting again.

"Oh well put it on silent please and come back and cuddle with me." He chuckles.

As much as I want to say no. I do as he says. I put his phone on silent and walk back towards my bed.

Matt wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I snuggle my nose into his chest and fall asleep hearing little snores coming from Matt.

Nayeli's POV:

I wake up noticing I was drooling all over my pillow. I sigh and sit up facing the plain wall by my bed. I stand up and stretch. I look back and see Matt and Natalie cuddling.

"Awwe." I coo.

I walk towards them and grab my phone from the night stand. I log into my Snapchat and take a video of them cuddling.

"Aren't they cute?" I whisper as I record them. I take a picture and save it.

I log out of it and put my phone back on the night stand.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bowl, some Fruit Lops, and the milk carton. I pour the cereal first then pour the milk. I put everything back and carry my bowl to the living room.

I flip through the channels and finally settle down on something to watch.

*Teen Titans Go*

I get comfortable and eat my cereal.

Time skip.

*Knock knock*

I look at the door and groan.
I get up and walk toward the door. I open it and its Cameron.

"Hey bro." I let out.

"Hey is Natalie awake?" He asks as I let him in.

"Nope, she's cuddling with Matt in her room." I say and plot myself down on the couch

"Wait, Matt's here? As in here? Like he's in the same bed as my baby sis." He panics.

"Hey chill. You know they like each other. When will you let her date him. Like obviously they like each other. Not to mention the way they look at each other. Cameron, they deserve each other." I inform looking at him.

He sighs and looks back at me.
"You have a good point. I just, uh don't want her to get hurt. Matt is a great guy and everything, but they're best friends. What if it doesn't work out? What will happen?"

"Cameron, she's almost eighteen. She'll know what to do. She's strong, I've never seen her this happy. Let her be, they deserve each other." I sigh repeating myself.

Later that day

Natalie's POV:

"Nahh, I don't want a pink dress." I groan as Nayeli holds up a pink dress.

It's cute, it goes down to the knees and it's strapless, but I honestly don't like the color pink.

"Why not? I think its cute." She sighs and puts it back on the rack.

Right now we're shopping. We came to the mall to shop for a dress we plan on wearing at the New Years party. The party will be a simple party. Not like a teenager party of course, more like a casual party.

I wanna wear something elegant.

"I feel like a mint blue color would be cute? Yeah?" I question Nayeli who moved over to the mint blue color of dresses.

"Yeah, that wouldn't be bad." She says as she searches through the dresses on the rack.

"So, are you like dating Matt?" She questions me.

"What? No, I mean I like him. I want to date him. I'm just kinda second guessing myself I guess. Plus I would've told you already." I say shrugging.

She gives me a confused look."Wait what? I thought you really liked him?"

I sigh."I do, I really do. Just that I woke up last night because his phone was ringing and they were messages from that Chole chick." I say annoyed.

"Whoaa nuh uh! Lets just get things clear." She pauses stepping closer to me." If Matt ever, ever, hurts you. That dick he has, won't be there anymore." She chuckles.

I pause and look at her. "Nayeli!" I raise my voice. I can't help but laugh at what she said.

"You need to stop child abusing!" I say as I  playfully slap her shoulder.

She shrugs. "Well maybe if they didn't mess with your feelings, I won't have to."

I smile on how much she cares about me.

"Oh my gosh." She gasps.

I stop and look at her.

"Wha-oh my!" I scream

In her hands, there's a beautiful mint blue dress. I walk towards her and take it.

She smiles.

"Its gorgeous, try it on." She motions me to the dressing stalls. I do what she says and walk into one.

I take off my clothes. I'm wearing a basic outfit since I was to lazy to actually dress up.

I wiggle into the dress and zip it from the side.

I look at my reflection.

I gasp. "Wow."

"Hey you done? Come out." I hear Nayeli say from the other side of the door.

I do what she says and walk out.

She lets out a gasp. "Natalie, its perfect on you."

I turn around and look at my reflection on the mirrors the store has next to the dresses. She's right, it does fit me perfect.

The dress hugs by chest and waist, which makes them look more in form. The dress comes down all the way to the ground and has a open cut for the right leg. The top is gray with silver stones coming down all the way to my butt. I love it so much, its perfect.

"I love it." I whisper

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.4K 48
Sophia Johnson is a 16 year old girl from New York City. She is cousins with the famous Cameron Dallas and is a big fan of all the Magcon boys. She g...
6.5K 86 27
Alex looses everything in a fire and is forced to go to an adoption center. She and the other children are treated very badly, and then one day a mem...
535K 10.3K 41
Sabrina Dallas is positive that all Magcon boys only care about themselves. She has always refused to go along with her older brother, Cameron Dallas...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...