A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

By HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... More

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera

327 8 2
By HTK200

//Lucy POV//

"Sateen! You're with me." Lucy ordered as Happy climbed to her back.

"I'll get its attention and you both take out its wings. If that thing learns to be airborne again...it's escape or kill us all." Lucifer told him and looks at Natsu and Erza and Other Lucy. "You three come with me and attack right at the faces. We need to buy time for those two to get a hit while the Chimera is weak."

"I'll set that thing on fire in seconds!" Natsu said punching his hand that is engulfed in flames.

"Dumb move...that thing can fire and EAT flames." Sateen said.

"I can blind it by taking out its eyes." Erza told.

"Pain as distraction could work...enough said...everyone go!" Lucifer said and turns to look at the students and Felicity, Wendy, Lisanna, Grey, and Juvia. "All of you go to the town and evacuate the people. Get them all out!"

"Right!" they all said and they were off. Lucifer turns to see Lucy and Sateen already off.

"Be careful, little buddy! You too, Lucy and Sateen!" Natsu shouted as they fly upon the Chimera.

"Let's get that thing." Other Lucy grins and they jump off the ship and running after the Chimera as it moves through the forest.

"How do we get that things attention?" Erza asked as they ran behind it.

"We beat its face until it's angry with us!" Natsu battle grins.

"That's the dumbest plan I have ever heard." Erza and Other Lucy said together.

"I like it..." Lucifer shrugged. "Me and Natsu will stick with that plan...you two find a way to blind it to give Lucy and Sateen an advantage to attack!"

"Then go!" Erza shouted. Then Lucifer and Natsu go into battle...jumping and grabbing into the twin snake tails. Being launched on its back and they jump over its head. Combing their magic...fire and shadows hitting the lion's head. Causing the lion head to roar.

"I think we got its attention." Natsu smirked and Lucifer smiled.

"I waited so long to face the main cause of my suffering." Lucifer tells him.

"Then I'm glad to be by your side to be doing this." Natsu smirks even more as they both blast flames and shadows at the lion's and Goat's head. But the dragon's head was getting ready to breathe fire.

"Natsu! The fire!" Lucifer warned him and Natsu jumped and eats the whole flames and uses Fire Dragon Roar. Blasting with impact on the dragon head with force. Forcing the Chimera to back away while shutting all six eyes...wrong mistake as Erza and Other Lucy jumped at the goats and dragon's head and sliced at the two heads and their eyes. Erza cutting into both eyes and Other Lucy blasting laser into the goat's eyes and burning them.

"RAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" The Chimera roared in pain and starts to dash through the trees and at Natsu and Lucifer.

"Move!" Lucifer shouted as they jumped and ran as fast as they can to move out of its way.

"Grab the tails!" Natsu shouted and they both dive at the snake tails as they were behind it. Lucifer reaches out...arms reach and he grabs the tail. Natsu grabbed the other leg and they dig their feet to the ground as they grab on. But slowing it down and Lucifer fuse his hands with shadows and it surrounds the whole tail he is holding. Then-SNAP!-Lucifer used the shadows to rip the tail and that really made the Chimera more angry.

"I think I made it angrier." Lucifer said as he flies off but lands on his feet and runs to grab the tail Natsu was holding back.

"My turn..." Natsu laughed as he used Dragon Roar and sets the tail on fire while Lucifer forms the flames with shadows and the entire tail explode.

"Why don't we just do that to the faces?" Natsu asked.

"I did my research...we can only do this on the tails...don't know but I bet it won't let us do the same after taking its tails." Lucifer tells him as Erza and Other Lucy landed by their side while running after the Chimera.

"It's still moving..." Erza grits her teeth.

"We gave them an opening..." Lucifer said as he looks up to see Lucy and Sateen diving towards the Chimera's wings...firing at both wings and the Chimera roars in pain as one of the wings is torn off. But the other wing was half ripped.

"I got it!" Lucifer shouted as he jumps and uses his shadow magic to float a bit higher in the air and shadow dashes on the Chimera's back. Grabbing the damaged wing but the Chimera attempted to fly but falls to it side while Lucifer was on its back. He held on but started to fire Shadow Blasts at the wing and it worked as the wing went flying off with blood following it. It started to breathe fire and everything was set in blaze as it stood back up on its feet.

"Lucifer!" he turns to see Lucy flying in the air to get him out of the way but he is thrown off by the monster. He falls right on front of the giant beast and sees the creature ready to blast flames at him when-

"HAA!" a figure in a black cloak appears in front of Lucifer...protecting him from the flames by making an invisible barrier since the flames seemed to hit a wall or something a few feet away from them.

"Ah! It can't be..." he hears Lucy cried out as she lands beside Lucifer.

"Who is that...?" Lucifer asked as he stands up.

"Jellal!" Erza cried out with a tone of joy as she runs to the cloaked figure. "I am glad to see you..."

"Jellal?" Lucifer asked Lucy, wanting to know the man who just saved his life.

"An old friend of Erza's." Lucy simply replied.

"Erza and I will distract the Chimera...Sateen and Lucifer Black...please make sure that this creature is unmovable as we hold it back." Jellal tells them.

"Understood..." Lucifer nods and Sateen lands down with slam. "Sateen...you ready?"

"To destroy the monster that took our father from us...you know I am!" Sateen smirked and she flies to the right side of the Chimera while Lucifer ran around to the left side.

"I'll help!" Lucy shouted from Lucifer.

"Alright!" Lucifer nodded his head and they ran towards the front leg. "Together! Charge your Shadow Magic to the max! Shadow weapon sword!"

"Now!" Lucy shouted as they charged their magic in their hands together. And the Shadow Blast transformed to a sword like shape. Shadow of black and pink combine as they swung with full force.

"RAAHHHHHH!!" both Lucifer and Lucy shouted at the top of their lungs and struck the foot.

"RAAHHHHHHHHHH!" The Chimera roared in great pain as it leg was bent the wrong way...Lucifer and Lucy succeeded to break its leg. And they were launched a few feet away from the blast.

"Oww..." Lucy groaned.

"You okay?" Lucifer asked as he stood up and helped his girlfriend up.

"Yeah..."

"RAAAHHHHH!!!" they turn to see Sateen flying above its heads blasting Shadow Blasts. But it was proving unaffected now. Natsu, Erza, and Jellal were attacking it as well with everything they got. Other Lucy was keeping distance as she fired all her strongest magic at the Chimera as well.

"We can't stop it...it'll get to town even if one leg is useless." Lucy cried out and Happy puts away his wings.

"I can't fly no more...I'm so tired..." Happy groan and Lucy grabs him and lays him down on a tree.

"You did fine, Happy." Lucy smiled weakly.

"My sword can't penetrate its skin!" Erza shouted and Lucifer tries to come up with a plan.

"I'll hold it off as long as I can...the rest of you retreat and think of a plan!" Lucifer shouted as he ran towards the monster.

"Lucifer! Don't!" He heard Lucy cry out but he needed to keep the danger off of her as he stood in front of the Chimera and getting its attention rather quickly. Everyone else back away and Lucifer starts to fight.

//Lucy POV//

"We can't just leave him out there fighting that thing!" Lucy shouted.

"We will because we need a plan." Erza and Other Lucy said at the same time.

"...I have a plan..." Sateen slowly spoke up but flinches at the sound of an explosion where Lucifer was fighting.

"What is the plan...?" Lucy asked for any hope.

"...I do what my father did for me and Lucifer..." Sateen said with a sad tone.

"...What did your father do-" Lucy was about to ask but then Sateen hugs her and Other Lucy.

"Tell Lucifer that I love him...and that I wished to have spent more time with little brother..." Sateen whispered in Lucy's ear.

"Sateen?" Lucy didn't understand...what was she talking about-?!

"Goodbye." Sateen said and Lucy saw a tear roll down Sateen's cheek and she expands her wings...and then flying away back towards Lucifer and the Chimera were fighting at.

"Sateen?! Wait!" Lucy cried out and starts to run after her.

"Lucy!" the others shout but she continues to run. Barely able to see Sateen and then sees her right in front of the Chimera.

"Sateen! What are you doing?!" Lucifer shouted as he was on trapped under a tree. The trunk had his leg stuck and he couldn't move as the Chimera's other leg was pinning the fallen tree down.

"Protecting you!" Sateen shouted as continues to cry and then her entire body is infused with shadows.

"What are you doing?! Sateen! What-" Lucifer shouted.

"I can weaken the Chimera...I am not as powerful as Father but I can do it..." Sateen shouted and the entire body of the Chimera is infused with shadows as well.

"Stop! Didn't you tell me that it killed our father by doing that?! Sateen! Stop! STOP!" Lucifer shouted but Sateen wouldn't listen.

"Lucifer...My only regret is that I didn't spend more time to be your older sister..." Sateen smiled and Lucy could only watch as Sateen seemed to be pushing the wind with such force that it was pushing her away.

"Sateen!!" Lucy shouted in fear of losing her. "Don't do this!"

"I am glad that I have met you, Lucy Heartfilia...I want to say thank you for being there for my brother..." Sateen said as the shadows grew larger and the same to the Chimera as it was roaring in pain. But Sateen seemed to be in pain as well...her eyes were closed and she gritting her teeth in pain.

"Sateen! No!" Lucy shouted.

"Sateen!" Lucifer shouted.

"Kill the Chimera! Finish what our father and I couldn't!" Sateen said her final words when- "AHHHHH!!!"

"NOOOO!!!" Lucy screamed as everything went dark...when she came to...The Chimera was walking away...Lucifer and Lucy were fine. He was pulling himself out the tree and stood up...yelling something she couldn't hear. She turns her head around as she sits up...where her eyes fell upon the motionless body of Sateen.

"...Sat...een..." Lucy silently gasped and stands up as Lucifer ran to his sister's side. She was lying there...motionless and with her eyes closed, her wings were missing feathers and her skin was pale. She didn't seem to be breathing...

No...this can't be happening! No! Lucy thought in fear.

"Sateen...Sateen! Wake up! No, please don't be dead!" Lucifer shouted as he lifted his sister's head. But she wasn't waking up...she wasn't moving...

"Sateen!" Lucy cried out as her tears were pouring out. She falls to her knees beside Sateen's body and grabs her hand.

"...Damn it!" Lucifer shouted with anger as he punched the floor and Lucy placed her face on Sateen's chest as she cries but...she felt it...she heard a beat...a heart beating.

"Lucifer..." Lucy raised her head and placed her ear on her chest. She could only smile in tears as she heard the beating of her heart. "Lucifer...she's alive! She's alive!"

"!!" Lucifer quickly turns to look at Lucy and he was still crying. He turns to his...unconscious...sister and his tears fall to her cheeks and he sighs in relief.

"Lucifer! Lucy!" they turn to see Wendy running with Carla right behind her.

"Wendy?!" Lucifer and Lucy both said as she kneels beside Sateen.

"I'll heal her...Juvia and I will get her somewhere safe. You two need to stop that thing!" Wendy told them as Juvia appeared.

"Understood..." Lucy knew she needed to stay focus because of the Chimera...they needed to find a way to stop it.

"Let's end this..." Lucifer growled.

"For Sateen..." Lucy nodded her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
487 4 24
Started:2/5/24 (started writing 2/19/23) Ended:? Lucy is a new collage student who transfers to fairy tail university, though the campus is big the...
71.1K 1.3K 34
A young wizard that go's by the name, (y/n) (l/n), that has a mysterious and incredible power takes part in the Grand magic games with his Guild, Sab...
489 26 8
A simple magic competition is all it was supposed to be. Lucy would have been stupid not to at least try and make it- if she won, she'd walk out with...