Broken Pieces (M.C Fanfic) {S...

By ShaneDawsonLuvR

More

Chatper 1 - Hey Everybody.
Chapter 2 - Back to reality.
Chapter 3 - Welcome aboard.
Chapter 4 - Pizza and chill.
Chapter 5 - Thanks for the memories.
Chapter 6 - Food, internet and pajamas.
Chapter 7 - Lessons in heels.
Chapter 8 - Partying is a job.
Chapter 9 - Casa dolce casa
Chapter 10 - Hangover Remedies.
Chapter 11 - Dreaming of far away places.
Chapter 12 - Time to move on...right?
Chapter 13 - Remembering is easy, forgetting is hard.
Chapter 14 - Drama, lies and tears; cheers to teenage years.
Chapter 15 - Seeing things Crystal clear.
Chapter 16 - Stalkings illegal.
Chapter 17 - "We were so different"
Chapter 18 - Do you plan to fall in love?
Chapter 19 - Heart on my sleeve.
Chapter 20 - Sex on the beach...literally.
Chapter 21 - "I want to kiss you."
Chapter 22 - Concealing the truth.
Chapter 23 - Bad decisions.
Chapter 24 - Pretty little liars.
Chapter 25 - 18 again.
Chapter 26 - Come explore with me.
Chapter 27 - Windy City.
Chapter 28 - Coffee Chic
Chapter 29 - I will not choose.
Chapter 30 - Close as strangers.
Chapter 31 - Glowing eyes.
Chapter 33 - Taking back mistakes.
Chapter 34 - Sleep as in, same bed?
Chapter 35 - Underwear days.
Chapter 36 - Two new crushes.
Chapter 37 - PCD
Chapter 38 - Crisp Autumn days.
Chapter 39 - Impossible plans.
Chapter 40 - Summer Road Trip pt2
Chapter 41 - She got a boyfriend anyway.
Chapter 42 - We were never easy.
Chapter 43 - A dress with converse.
Chapter 44 - Your not ugly, society is.
Chapter 45 - Disappointment.
Chapter 46 - Words are knives.
Chapter 47 - City lights.
Chapter 48 - Truce.
Chapter 49 - You two look cute together.
Chapter 50 - Stressed out.
Chapter 51 - Quiet home thrill.
Chapter 52 - Boyfriend.
Chapter 53 - Dirty little secret.
Chapter 54 - It's You.
Chapter 55 - I wish you well.
Chapter 56 - No one like you.
Chapter 57 - A rock stars girlfriend.
Chapter 58 - Drama occurs.
Chapter 59 - On the road with your rock star ( ex ) boyfriend
Chapter 60 - 2 lies, 1 truth.
Chapter 61 - Remember me?
Chapter 62 - Flashbacks. High schools a bitch.
Chapter 63 - Hiding feelings.
Chapter 64 - Can you forgive me?
Chapter 65 - One way ticket to my future.
Chapter 66 - Glory days.
Chapter 67 - The show must go on.
Chapter 68 - It must be fate.

Chapter 32 - Tear in my heart.

14 1 0
By ShaneDawsonLuvR

Friday night.

"This is so fun!" Tori exclaimed "We haven't even been yet..." Hanna told her, as she put on her red lipstick. "It will be fun, trust me!" Tori grinned, as she looked at herself in the mirror. For the first time in ages, she felt happy with what she was wearing and she had no Ryan to judge her. Black skinny jeans with rips in the thighs, one rip in the knee. She had a black shirt on with different colour splashes on it, and it had slashes all around the back of it.

Her black converse, and her winged eyeliner. Her hair was straight, and pinned up at two sides with her bangs brushed neatly so she wouldn't be so warm. "I wont need a jacket right?" Hanna asked. "Um, if your wearing that." Spencer walked into the bedroom and looked at Hanna. "Whats wrong with this?" Hanna asked. "We're...going to a concert Han not a nightclub" Spencer laughed.

"So? Its warm in concerts...right?" Hanna asked. "I cant believe you have never been to one before" Tori shook her head, shocked. "I have...just not bands" Hanna shrugged. "Music festivals dont count" Spencer smiled, shaking her head. "Same thing..." Hanna stood up, and fluffed her hair out. She had on a red dress which was a little tight, but flowed out at the bottom and stop just above her knee. It had lace shoulders, and she paired it with red and black wedges.

Spencer wore a nice loose shirt, but shorts were attached to them. A cream blazer, and flat shoes with her hair wavy. "Ahh cant wait!" Tori smiled, as she grabbed her phone. "Are you taking a purse?" Hanna asked. "No..." Spencer shook her head. "Don't need one!" Tori smiled at Hanna. "Hmm" Hanna decided.

A knock at the door, made them turn. "Time to go!" Tori smiled, as she headed to the door, and opened it. "Hey!" Michael smiled at her. "Ready?!" Tori smiled. "I should be asking that" He chuckled. "I am!" She nodded. "Awesome, me too!" He told her. Tori popped her head out the door, and looked down the hallway to see the boys standing. "Hellooo!" She waved out, and got a wave from Calum and Ash. A smile from Luke.

Tori looked at Michael , and made a face making him chuckle. "Guys come on!" Tori shouted. "Okay, okay we're coming!" Hanna shouted, as she and Spencer came out of the room. "Woah, you going to the after party Hanna?" Michael smirked. "Shut up, it's called being fashionable..." She told him, walking past him. "Its a concert, not a catwalk..." He chuckled. Spencer squeezed passed Tori and Michael as she walked out too. Tori closed the door, and locked it before putting her key into her pocket.

"Don't lose that key!" Hanna told her. "Well you take it! Mrs fashion purses!" Tori took the key again and shoved it to Hanna. "Bleh!" Hanna mocked as she took it, and put it into her purse.

-

Getting into the hall, Tori rushed up the stairs and smiled at the girls. "This is a nice place" Spencer commented. "Come on, they'll be on soon" Michael smiled at Tori, as he and the boys headed into the hall. "Yeah hold on" Tori nodded, and she and Spencer waited on Hanna. "Hurry up slow one!" Spencer laughed. "Ugh, I need the bathroom." Tori sighed. "Go now! We may be standing in here" She told her. "What?!" Hanna looked at her wide eyed. "Why didn't you tell me?" Hanna asked them.

"Because who doesn't already know?" Tori asked. "Who doesn't sit?" Hanna sighed as they walked into the bathrooms. "Who does sit?!" Tori giggled. "People do!" Hanna told her. "Not when your have a fucking rocking time!" Tori told her, as she pushed her into a stall. Hearing groans from Hanna, Tori and Spencer looked at each other and rolled their eyes as they held in their laughs. "Hey..." Spencer nudged Tori. "Hm?" She asked. "Did you see those girls?" She asked. "What girls?" Tori asked, a little confused.

"When we were walking in. These three girls were looking at us up and down..." Spencer told her. "I'm used to it. What were they? our age?" She asked. "No, that's the thing. They looked around fifteen..." Spencer told Tori. "They were looking at us, then the guys..." Spencer shrugged. The toilet flushed, and Hanna opened the door fixing her dress. "They were probably fans of those guys" She sighed, as she walked to the sink and washed her hands.

Looking at her, Tori thought about it. "Maybe..." Tori looked at Spencer. "Well we are at their show..." Spencer nodded. "No. The guys...5sos" Tori told her. "Oohh" Spencer caught on. "Hm." Hanna shrugged. "Oh well. That us?" She asked. "Yah come on!" Tori dived out the bathroom. They headed upstairs, and looked around as they walked into the hall. It was dimmed down with some lights to make the place a little brighter to see.

"There they are" Spencer pointed down near the front of the block. "Near the front of the balcony! Sweet!" Tori grinned as she passed people. "Excuse me" Hanna asked, moving in between people. "Hey! Hanna needed the bathroom" Tori sighed as she walked beside Michael. "Cool, they'll be coming on soon!" He grinned at her. "Thanks for this Mikey" Tori smiled and nudged him. "I don't mind, your welcome" He nodded at her with warm smile.

Tori sighed and turned her head to where the guys stood. Luke more to the end of the balcony talking to someone. A girl. "Who's the chick?" Spencer nudged Tori, and eyed up Luke. "I don't know" She shrugged. "Don't know what?" Michael asked. "Friend of Luke's?" Tori asked smiling. "Oh um. No need to worry." Michael shook his head, and looked the other way. Tori narrowed her eyes, as she looked at Michael before turning to Spencer.

"I know!" Hanna grinned, with gossip dollar signs in her eyes. "Who?" Spencer asked. "That's the ' chick ' he was seen hanging around with! The one he told me to shut my mouth about because I didn't know shit" Tori laughed. "Girls...don't" Michael turned his head and shook it looking at the girls. "Why? Whats the goss?" Hanna smiled widely. "No goss..just leave it" He sighed. The girls looked at each other and Spencer shook her head. "Leave it..." Spencer nodded. "She's supposed to be bad. I want to know whats shes like" Hanna told them. "Leave it. Stay here, and try and have fun!" Spencer warned her.

"Is everything okay?" Tori tapped Michael shoulder. "Yeah, just...I try to keep out if his business. I don't want to get involved in his drama" He told her wide eyed. "Its okay..." Tori told him, as she rested her hand on his shoulder. "This will be sick!" He told her smiling, looking at her. "I know." She nodded. "Hey...another concert, when we're happy..." He chuckled. "Yeah. Exactly" She told him positively. Just then the lights went down, and people started cheering and screaming.

"Oh jeez!" Hanna gasped. Laughing Tori turned to Michael and they laughed before cheering and waving their hands. The stage lit up as Josh appeared on the drums, banging a beat as the lights started flashing. "Woooo!" Tori cheered as she laughed.

As the guys played their set list, Tori had an awesome time. Cheering, and singing along. Trying to rap along too which she was surprised she could do. Must be all the listening she does to their songs. She danced, and cheered with Michael and even Spencer joined in. Hanna was okay too, she seemed to enjoy herself but she wasn't ecstatic about it.

" Can you save, can you save my, save my, can you save my heavy dirty soul? "

Tori sung along, before the lights went out from the stage and music stopped. Cheers and screamed submerged her ears, and claps from all the people in the hall. As the crowed quietened down, Tori looked down at the stage before looking at Michael. She sighed, and smiled as she waited for them to appear again. Soon the spotlight went on to Tyler, as he sat at the piano. Soon the beat started, with Josh on the drums and the lights flashed and Tori automatically knew which song it was.

" Sometimes you gotta bleed to know!...that your alive and have a soul...but it takes someone to come around, so show you how, shes the tear in my heart...! "

Tyler sung and Tori cheered as she sung along.

" You fell asleep in my car I drove the whole time, but that's okay I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine. I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government for not using my taxes to fill the holes with more cement! "

The guys sang again as the music played out and she smiled widely, as she felt a hand take hers. Looking at Michael he turned slightly and smiled, as he intertwined his fingers with hers and she got butterflies in her stomach. Tori held his hand tight, as the song finished and she cheered with her free hand as well his Mikey.

-

The concert finished and everyone started moving out, and leaving. "Hey fancy heading out?" Luke asked, as he stood beside the girl with long dark hair. Narrowing her eyes, Spencer looked at Tori as she and Michael still discreetly held hands. "I'm up for it!" Hanna nodded, and smiled. "I don't know..." Spencer shook her head, as she looked down at her feet. "You could go home and change first?" The girl told Spencer. "Sorry?" Spencer asked. "I thought you were...thinking bout that outfit" The girl smirked, and Luke turned his face with a smile.

"Um...no" Spencer looked at Tori a little offended. Michael shook his head as she rolled his eyes. Tori moved out the way, and looked more at this girl. She had black jeans on, black heeled boots with block heels and a dark shirt with some logo on it. Staring at her, it was like what Tori would wear. "Um..." Tori began. "We didn't catch your name..." Hanna turned to the girl. "Arz..." The girl told her with a smirk. "Ah, so your..." Hanna began. "Hanna!" Spencer took her arm.

"Look are we going or what?" Luke sighed and tutted as he turned back to everyone. "Um no." Tori shook her head. "Yes!" Hanna perked up. "Come on, we'll decide downstairs" Spencer sighed. As everyone headed out towards the exit. "Wow!" Tori looked at Michael and he nodded agreeing. Tori let go of his hand, and followed Spencer till he took her hand again. "Tori..." He spoke up and she turned. "Yeah?" She asked. "Did you have...a good time?" He asked her. "Yeah, I loved it! Thank you so much" Tori smiled and nodded.

"Stop thanking me. I told you, your welcome" He smiled at her. "Tyler writes...hard hitting songs huh?" He asked. "Yeah I know..." Tori nodded as she sighed. Rolling her lips together, she looked at him. "I know..." She repeated softly, as they swayed their hands. "Your not...having second thoughts about coming here are you?" He asked her. "No...why would I?" She asked, shrugging. "Just asking. I'm glad" He told her.

"Yeah me too. Don't worry..." She told him. "I like being here with you." She told him as she put her hand on his cheek and felt his stubble. Sighing, Michael closed his eyes as he nodded into her touch. Rubbing under his eye with her thumb, Michael smirked as he opened his eyes. "What?" She asked him. "Just remembering...your touch" He admitted to her. Smiling, Tori laughed quietly. Looking around the empty corridor, she sighed as she looked in his eyes.

"You always did...have a soft touch" He told her, leaning in more and more till his lips touched hers. Tori kissed him back, before she pulled away and rested her head on his nose. "Oh my gosh" She sighed, shaking her head slowly. "What?" He asked her quietly. "I don't want to go to a party..." She looked at him. "Neither do I..." He admitted to her. "...I want you..." He told her. Tori scoffed a little as she looked away before looking at him. "I'll text the girls." Tori smiled. "Come on..." He grinned, before tightening the grip with their hands and walking fast down the stairs.

-

"Hey...do you think anyone saw us get in a cab?" Tori asked, as the walked down the hotel corridor. "No...why?" He asked, walking to her door. "Well, you are known!" She told him. "No, calm down..." He looked at her, putting an arm around her waist. "Um...I don't have my key" She remembered. "Oh yeah..." He laughed, with Tori before heading back down the hall to his room. Michael searched around his jacket before getting his key and opening the door.

The both of them walked in, and he closed the door behind them. "Nice room...who you sharing with?" She asked him. "Cal..not on good terms with Luke right now" He sighed. "Oh right...yeah..." Tori looked around before she turned and faced Michael. They looked at each other, before Michael took his jacket off. A smile perked on Tori's lips as Michael walked towards her, throwing his jacket over the chair.

"I uh...did you like the concert?" Tori quickly asked, as she laughed when Michael put his arms under her own and around her. Chuckling Michael nodded. "I did...is this weird?" He asked her. "I...well..." Tori stuttered a little. "It is...I'm sorry" Michael sighed and stood up. Looking at him, Tori smiled. "No...it's not" She smiled, and Michael looked at her. Tori shook her head, before kissing him. Michael kissed her back before he walked forward making Tori go backwards.

Leaning her back more and more, Tori lifted her legs around him as he carried her as they made out. Walking to a room, Tori banged her back against something hard. "Ow!" She giggled, as they opened their eyes. "Oh sorry, room door closed." He laughed. "Maybe you should keep your eyes open when your walking?" Tori laughed. Michael managed to open the door, and it swung open before he closed it with his foot. Dropping her onto his bed, she pulled him down on top of her. Taking off his flannel, it revealed a shirt. Michael removed Tori's shirt, as he looked at her.

"....What?" Tori asked, a little odd. "I've...just missed you so much" He sighed, as he sat a little on his knees. Tori looked at him, as tears stung the back of her eyes. "I've missed you" She admitted to him, as she sat up a little. "I have" She nodded, making him look at her. Tori wrapped her arms around his neck as she hugged him. Feeling his hands on her back, she kissed his neck before sighing. Michael kissed her cheek, before kissing her lips again. Slowly, leaning back down Michael lay on top of Tori as she grabbed hold of his shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 117 19