Limitless

By seducedbyniall

Zoe is just another normal teenage girl. She's 17 and lives with her mum in New York City. She moved to the U... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 9

4.6K 103 13
By seducedbyniall

"now, tell me what happened" Niall sat down on the bench, I did the same.

"well, at first we were really good together and I liked him so much but I noticed he was being weird and made up excuses so one day I followed him to his boxing practices but he didn't go there, he had made up the whole boxing thing. He went to some house and he knocked at the door and then a girl opened and then I left"

"you thought he cheated on you"

"I am pretty sure"

"..but?"

"he denied it"

"and you didn't believe him"

"why would I?" I stood up.

"maybe he didn't"

"but why would he go there and lie about boxing practices if he wasn't?" I started to get upset because it seemed like Niall was on Harry's side.

"he asked you to talk to me didn't he" I sighed. "I'm so stupid" I threw the ice cream in the trash and walked away.

He didn't come after me, which must mean it was true. I stopped and turned around. "you should know that I thought you were different than the other boys"

Niall stood up and walked towards me.

"He just wanted to know if that was the reason you still hate him"

"but you could've mentioned that he asked you to instead of pretending you cared"

"Zoe" Niall stepped closer to me. "we both know you wouldn't answer if I mentioned him, I've tried before" I sighed.

"I don't see why he's so obsessed with me, after we broke up he didn't even want to know about me" I sat down and buried my face in my hands. "Everything is so complicated" I mumbled.

"Without complications in life life would be too easy" Niall sat down and put his arm around my neck. I put my hand on his left hand and looked up at him.

"You made my life so much better, even though it's only been 3 days you already mean so much to me" I gave him a tiny smile.

"You're cute" Niall laughed and hugged me. "Do you want a new ice cream?"

"No thats alright" I laughed embarrassing.

"Wanna do something fun?"

"Yeah what?"

"Go order a pizza without the dough" Niall laughed.

"yeees" I smiled and stood up. When I realised I was still holding his hand I released it quickly and blushed. Niall just laughed.

"Lets go" he said and took my hand again. I didn't move. "What?" He raised an eyebrow, I did the same back and looked at our hands.

"Friends" he said and laughed. I nodded and giggled.

When we came to the pizzeria we got inside and stood in the queue.

"We're out of dough you will have to wait 30 minutes" the cashier told us. We laughed and sighed.

We decided to go back outside instead because it wasn't fun when they already were out of dough.

"That was boringgg" Niall sighed and I nodded.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked and smiled childishly.

"I don't know, wanna go to the cinema tonight?" He smiled.

"sure" I smiled back.

"Alrighty" Niall became quiet for a few seconds. "I honestly don't know what to do now, what do you usually do after school?"

"Go home and does nothing" I laughed.

"Wanna see my house?"

"Sure" I nodded and followed him around the corner. We walked for about 13-15 minutes until Niall stopped.

"Here it is" He said and pointed at a house on the other side of the street.

"That's such a cool house oh my god!" I exclaimed. Niall just laughed and dragged me over the road.

Niall opened the door and showed with his hand to go inside. "The ladies first" he said and I laughed.

"Is someone except us here?" I almost whispered. Niall shook his head.

"You can look around a little, I need to go fix something"

"Okay" I nodded and took off my shoes and hung my bag at the hanger.

I looked around a little, you could see they had just moved in, it was boxes filled with stuff everywhere. I got into the living room. I looked at a big wall where many photos were hanging. It was photos of a little kid which I assumed was Niall when he was younger. I saw a photo with 4 people in the picture, a woman, a man, and two kids. One of the kids were Niall. The other boy must be his brother. I kept walking around in the house and fingered with some stuff.

"Such a cool house!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"No need to shout" Niall said and came from behind me.

"Haha sorry" I blushed.

"You blush a lot" Niall came up to me and stood in front of me.

"Sorry" I gave him a sad face.

"You also say sorry a lot"

"Sor-" I sighed. "I will stop sorry" I laughed because of how awkward I was.

"Your laugh is cute" Niall smiled and stroke my hair behind my ear. I blushed again. "You're cute" he winked and walked over to the sink.

"Want something to drink?" He asked and took down two glasses from the cupboard.

"I can have water" I said and took one of the glasses.

"No let me" Niall took back the glass and filled it with water. "Here ya go" he handed me the glass. You could really hear he was from Ireland because of his thick irish accent. It was so charming.

"Thank you" I took the glass and sat down by the kitchen table.

"Wanna go outside instead?" Niall asked after taking a glass of milk to himself.

"Sure" I followed him to the backyard.

"you. have. a. pool?!" I exclaimed surprised.

"yeah.." Niall laughed at my reaction. "Have you never seen a pool before or?"

"Yes I have but oh my god this is like a dream house"

"Glad you like it"

"Don't you like it?"

"I haven't got used to it yet, but it's okay"

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't really wanted to move here, I miss my home in Ireland"

"I know how it feels"

"How?" Niall raised his eyebrows.

"I moved here from England"

"Oh right" Niall sat down by the pool side and put his feet into the pool. I sat down beside him and put the glass beside me. I got an excellent idea and laughed at myself.

"Why are you laughing?" Niall raised his eyebrows and grinned. I checked quickly if he had his mobile on him and I didn't find it so I smiled to myself.

"Nothing, just a bad joke, you won't think it's funny" I lied.

Niall figured that I was lying. "You're lying"

I stood up and pushed Niall into the water quickly.

"Ohhh" Niall shook his head making the water from his hair go away. "So that was what you were thinking" he continued and swam closer to where I was standing. I didn't notice that he grabbed my foot.

"NO!" I shouted. "No no no no" I bended down trying to get out off his grip but he swapped holding my arm instead. Without knowing I was in the water with him.

I laughed and splashed water at him. He splashed water back and came closer to me. He embraced me in a tight hug.

"You're beautiful" he smiled and spit out the water he had got in his mouth.

"And you're too" I winked and splashed more water in his face. He released me from his grip and dived under the water. After a few seconds I felt something touching my feet. I screamed and tried to get away from him. When he got up again he laughed and splashed more water at me.

Continue Reading