Phan Oneshots

By acidiclester

These are just a load of Phan oneshots I wrote. Trigger warnings are given before the chapters start, and wor... More

Hello, old friend.
Cereal Thief.
I'll be home for Christmas, I promise.
I'm sorry Dan.
My internet friend, is now my real life best friend.
Being by your side is the best part of life.
My imagination.
Out of the closet...
I'm Sorry Phil
Saved by the school 'Bad boy'
The boy who saved me.
Nightmares.
This is the most fun I've ever had...
Storms
Colours (1/2)
Colours (2/2)
Best Phanfic ever
Ideas...
The texts.
Detention with Howell.
The argument.
Distraction
I'm done.
Wait for me to come home.
Vidcon
Exposing the cereal theif.
The Pastel-Punk
Bus boy

I still hate you.

1.6K 47 19
By acidiclester

Word count: 2210

Tw: None.

Summary: Dan attends a school which is strict on keeping love and respect within the students. If the show a certain amount of distaste to another student, they make the person hold hands with the enemy in front of the other students for a long time, to try and make them learn their lesson and be more friendly. When this happens to Dan, he is told by his bully, Phil Lester, something he never thought he would ever hear from him. 

A/N: I don't even... i'm sorry. xD This is weird. I'm weird.
Enjoy? xD Idek.
Love you guys.
~Jo <3

Phil Lester.

That is the name I wish I never have to hear. I wish I never had to meet the person that owned that name, but I do. I have. 

He is the school's 'popular kid'. He hates me. I have no idea why, but the only person he seems to hate... is me. Out of the many people who go to our school he gives me the dirty looks. He will throw an insult at me whenever he can. The only thing I am grateful for about him, is he has never decided to fight me. As in, a physical fight. 

No, I am not saying that because I am weak. I am saying that because of the consequences that follow.

Our school believe, that we should respect and love other students, people, whoever, and love everyone. They punish the students who don't get along with this rule. For example if Phil were to throw a punch and start a fight, we would be punished. These punishments happen every so often. 

What is the punishment? To sit in a room, crowded with your fellow friends and school mates... holding hands with your enemy. That is supposed to... make us like them more? Supposed to try and be their friend? Like that would happen. 

I once watched a guy get quietly teased for holding his enemy's hand in front of everyone, making his 5 hour embarrassment torture carry on for about a week.

I have complained to my mum, many times that I don't want to go here any more. Not because it happens to me... but because I don't want it to. Plus I want to be far away from Lester as I can. I wouldn't want to touch him with a 10 ft pole. Never mind hold his hand, that was most probably beating my face in probably 10 minuets before.

I sat outside on the grass, my back leaning against a tree. It was break time. I usually spend it alone or with friends. I mostly spend it on my own, listening to music. I also... kinda watch the other boys playing football. Phil being one of them. I never admit it to anyone that it's fun to watch. I mean... I don't just watch Phil, I watch everyone else too. It's funny watching them take football so seriously. Cheering and running around when they score a goal, then shout profanities when they miss it. Or when the other team scores. 

Better to watch than take part I guess. Until this very moment. You see I never get caught watching. I'm usually long gone before the end of break... but today, Phil just had to look over at me. I felt like my heart stopped, my hands started sweating, and I felt as if I was weakly shot with electricity as we made eye contact. Everything was going in slow motion. I watched as he started to walk over. I grabbed my bag and got to my feet. Sprinting towards the school doors and hide in the bathrooms. I tried to ignore the taste of metal, and the feeling of throwing up my lungs as I ran.

I felt a force on my back and it was over. I tripped over my foot from losing my balance. I was panting, lying on the floor. I tried to push myself up, but Phil just put his foot on my back to stop me. "Such a weirdo. Why the hell were you staring at me?" 

I let out a bitter laugh, or attempted to. "Why would I want to stare at you Lester? You are the last person I want to look at." He then put his weight onto his leg, which pushed my into the floor harder. Pushing against my chest. "Don't get all sassy with me Howell. You are such a loser."

"Yeah? And you're someone who doesn't pick on his own age." I retorted. Me and Phil have a 4 year age gap between us. He is a senior, in 12th grade, being 18, and almost 19, and I'm a freshman, in 9th grade, being 15.

(A/N: I am not american, I'm British.. so idk what grades are. I had to look it up and work it out so sorry if I got that all wrong. xD)

"Shut up. It's 4 years difference." He spat at me. "I'm freaking 15. You're 18. This is not a fair fight. Go find someone else to pick on and leave me alone for once." He has never gone as far as to use physical abuse towards me before. He lifted his foot off me, making the pain go away. For a few seconds. He then decided to kick me in the side. 

"Yo guys! There's a fight going on!" Someone yelled, laughing as they ran over. "Wicked! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Another chanted. No one ever really watches fights go down. They are usually very rare. So if one starts, people get way to into it.

My eyes were closed, so being pulled up was something I did not expect. My eyes few open just as a punch was thrown at my face. As I collected myself I felt anger overwhelm me. I kicked him in the shin, before punching his face as he had done to me. He ended up looking down, then looked up at me with a bleeding nose. I felt blood run from my lip. Just as he was about to hit me again, someone yelled.

"Oi! Principles office! Now!" A teacher was stomping over. I collected my bag from the floor and turned to look at Phil, giving the dirtiest glare I could, before turning and talking away. This was going to be hell. 

I wiped the blood from my lip with my sleeve, wincing as I rubbed over the cut. I walked into school and pushed the door open, not knocking. "Why are you in here young man?" The principle asked me. "Fight. Got sent in here." I mumbled with shame. Looking down at my feet. He sighed. "You know what is going to happen... don't you Howell?" He asked me. I cringed internally and nodded. "Well. Out of all the people to get into a fight, you were the least expected." I closed my eyes and just let it all sink in.

I was in trouble for getting into a fight. And now I have to face the consequence. Phil knows this would happen. Why the hell did he have to start a fight? He could have ignored me and carried on playing the stupid football game. 

Speak of the devil. In he walks, a frown plastered on his face, and the blood gone from his nose. "Lester. I never thought you were the fighting type either." He said, making Phil shrug. "Sir do we have to do the stupid 'punishment'" He asked. He sighed and started to talk. "In this school, we stand for respect. Respect your environment, your teachers, and your classmates. I have been talking to some teachers, and you two have been giving dirty looks for quite some time now. So, you are going to have to try and respect each other as humans. I know it will not just happen. So we have no other choice. Everyone else has faced it, and you will too."

He walked us out and called a teacher over, telling them what is going on. Sir grabbed two chairs and took us out into the large courtyards. "You two are going to stay here until the end of school. Then maybe you will learn your lesson." He scoffed. 

This school is 'about respect' yet this teacher doesn't seem like the respectable type. The fact we are both boys makes the situation a whole lot more embarrassing. Other students were starting to gather around as Me and Phil were sat by each other. "You know the rules lads." He shrugged at us. Phil just took my hand and I hid my face in my arm, which was resting on my leg. Not wanting to look at anyone.

This is torture. The school is practically torturing us. Although, holding Phil's hand didn't actually seem that bad... it felt... nice? 

Dan stop. You hate him. You despise him. You want nothing to do with him. 

Phil's POV

I don't hate Dan. I know he hates me though. I have no idea how this started. I actually like him. No... I love him. It's just, the first time I saw him I fell in love. I had never fallen for someone as fast as I fell for him. His brown eyes looking into mine as we passed each other in the corridors. The way he would sit under the tree across from the foot ball pitch, and watch us. He never saw me looking at him until earlier. I never minded.

 One day he turned cold on me. He started to glare at me, and mumble insults. I had no idea why. It actually hurt me, to know he didn't feel the same. So instead of feeling love, I turned it to hate. 

I didn't actually want to hurt Dan... I don't know why I did it. I guess it was because I knew what would happen if I started a fight. I wanted to be closer to him. I would never have been able to do it unless I had done something. Then people were encouraging the fight, so I gave them what they wanted, only to get hurt myself in the process.

I was looking down at the floor, then looked up to see that most people were off to class. Then pretty much everyone but a teacher was gone. I sighed but knew people would be watching through the windows. I was just glad they weren't in hearing range any more. The teacher was kinda far away too.

"Dan?" No response. "I'm sorry I got us into this mess." Again, nothing. "I don't actually... hate you. You know." He looked up at me. "You what?" He practically choked out. 

"I don't hate you Dan." We were both being quiet, just in case the teacher was listening. "Then why did you mumble insults at me when walking past? Or glare at me from across the room. Or call me stupid names. Or punch me in the face." His anger rose in his voice at the last bit. I sighed before carrying on. "Because Dan, you started to turn on me. So I turned on you." I mumbled. 

"What do you mean? You hated my from the start." I shook my head a little. "No. I didn't hate you Dan. In fact I love you. You just decided to go cold on me." He didn't say anything after that. He probably doesn't believe me. I'm not surprised. 

"You what?" I heard him pipe up after a while. "I love you Dan. Always have. Always will." I muttered. "Well, I-I'm still not forgiving you after everything you did to me." I understand. Whenever he said something, I always came back worse. I get it if he doesn't want to forgive me. I'll give him time. "Okay."

* * *

Time was up and people had been watching, whispering and giggling for the last hour. "You can go now. Lucky for you two it's the end of school. I let Dan's hand go and he shot up, grabbing his bag and walking away as fast as he could. I got up grabbing my bag and walked off with the crowd that was starting to leave. I slowly caught up to Dan. 

"Hey, what I said earlier... I meant it." He looked over at me. "I did too. I don't trust you and I'm not forgiving you." I see why he doesn't trust me. I could be lying for a joke... but I'm not. "You don't trust me? Why?" I asked. He stopped walking down the road and looked at me as I stopped. "For all I know, this could be a sick little game you want to play. You know what? Where are your friends. They can jump out and laugh at me now." He said and I sighed once again. "If this was a joke... do you think I would do this in front of my friends?" I asked. He looked at me with confusion, before I leaned in, connecting out lips. For a second nothing happened, then he slowly started to move his lips against mine. 

I smiled into the kiss, now knowing he somewhat likes me. Let's be real here... if he really hated me that much, he would have pushed me away by now. He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer and I snaked my arms around his waist. I pulled away from the kiss, before it went any further. 

"Wow.. uhm..." I smirked at him. "You really hate me don't you Howell?" He frowned a little, before moving in to kiss me again, which I almost instantly melted into. When he finally pulled away again, he said to me, "I still hate you." smiling at me, before taking his arms from my neck. I unwrapped mine from his waist and he took my hand, puling me along with him. 

I smiled to myself, rethinking about what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.2K 105
Just a bunch of oneshots about Phan. :D It'll be updated slowly and when I have inspiration. Warning: These OneShots includes metions of self harm...
6K 111 37
Here are a few one shots I thought of if you have any prompts do tell!! And also if you can't tell I a) phan is my OTP and b) I love watching their v...
17.2K 576 15
From my oneshot book, but in a bookier form! OK, GUYS THIS IS PHAN, I SWEAR TO YOU! I'm just adding and introducing people at the beginning for later...
4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...