A Hidden Secret (Exo fan fict...

By babivibez

Sammie and her best friends have been vampires their entire life they never seem to mind but they always keep... More

New fan fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 ( Valentine's Special )
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( epilogue)

Chapter 24

149 3 2
By babivibez

"I can't seem to understand this problem," Kris scratched the back of his head while giving the piles of paper a confused stare.

"Where's Kyungsoo when he's most needed," Xiumin heaved a sigh before sitting next to Kris.

"Hey...." Baekhyun suddenly spoke up causing all to look at him questionably, " have any of you contacted Kyungsoo's girlfriend by any chance?"

Suho blinked couple of times possibly processing what Baekhyun had just said. "Any of you haven't?"

"Truthfully I never really thought of that," Luhan interjected.

I stood up and retrieved my phone, "I'll ask her then."

It took her a while to answer but once she did , she sounded a bit unusual from her regular self.

"Ella?"

"Hmm?"

"Is Kyungsoo with you by any chance?"

"Yeah, he's here why?"

After hearing her response, I still couldn't believe it. It seemed unreal for a moment. I let out a sigh of relief , Kyungsoo wasn't in danger at all.

"Nothing, I'll see you later yeah?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hurried back to the boys, maybe the news would lighten their darken and grumpy mood.

"Guys. Guess what?!" I exclaimed.

"Why are you so happy? What's going on ? " Lay gave me a confused look.

I took a deep breath before answering, "I called Ella and asked her about Kyungsoo. She said he's with her!"

Jongin jumped out, his face breaking into a grin, "really?! Are you serious?"

"Kyungsoo is okay?!"

"He's not missing?"

"Taemin doesn't have him?!"

"For real!"

"Guys," Suho raised his voice to silence the chaos, "instead of bickering about him. Why not just go and see him?"

"Obviously I was thinking about that too," Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

___

We hurried to Ella's home , but with great caution. It was nighttime and surely we didn't want to encounter any demons or werewolves. Luhan knocked on the door quietly but audible enough.

Soon, Ella opened the door slowly and half of the boys had dashed insides excitedly. I could tell Ella was beyond confused by our sudden appearance.

"What's going on?" She asked while looking around.

In that case I took the time to explain what occurred while all the boys hugged Kyungsoo to death and scold at him.

Afterwards we settled closely together , Kai and Sehun were the first to ask all the questions about him.

"Where is your phone? Why didn't you answer me at all? Have you been ignoring me? " Jongin kept ranting and by his expression I could easily tell he was beyond mad and hurt.

"I'm sorry Jongin, it's not like that", Kyungsoo apologized, "I'll explain what happened."

The boys nodded and encouraged him to continue.

" it was possibly 2 or 3 at night when I had the argue to go hunting - "

"Wait that late? Really Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol interrupted.

"Chan let him finish," Baekhyun smacked the back of the back of Chanyeol's head.

"Right I'm sorry go on," Chanyeol gave him a sympathetic smile.

Kyungsoo nodded and continued , "as I was saying I felt an menacing presence. At first I aimed on using all the skills that Jonghyun has been teaching us. However I quickly took a glance behind only to find red eyes piercing through me. I knew I was in danger I could tell. Ella's house was the closest safe place . And yeah here I've been."

"Then you weren't in any sort of danger after all huh? ", Chen chuckled, crossing his arms a bit.

Kyungsoo shook his head , "no and no one will be. Once we get Tao back , we'll make sure this situation never occurs again."

"How will we be so sure ? The world is open and access easily . It's dreadful yet appealing at the same time. No one is safe and you'll never know when something might occur," Suho explained.

"We shouldn't be thinking so negatively anyways. What ever situation it is , positive thoughts should always be thought , if not who knows things will only get worst." Sehun added.

Luhan scoffed and shook his head, "What will happened after we gain back our friend? Yeah he'll be with us and safe. But what will happen to Taemin? For sure he'll still be out their and could target once again."

"That guy is a lot and more experienced than us put together," Xiumin started, "He'll come back for sure that's one thing I know. But maybe just maybe if we put more effort into our training, we could achieve that sort of experience."

Chen sighed and ruffled his hair a bit, "Jonghyun will help us, I think he's near Taemin's level and if he's their maybe we can get to that level as well."

"What do you have in opinion to all this Samantha? You haven't been speaking lately." Baekhyun inquired, making all the boys including Ella turn their attention to me.

Truthfully I seemed like I wasn't paying much attention, but I have. It's just so much has been happening that it's hard to process at once. Yes , we regained Kyungsoo who wasn't in trouble like we had thought but what about Tao?

Suddenly he's been forgotten here and their , he's brought up a few times but not much lately. It's got me worried and thinking what he could be doing at the moment. Was he okay?

Yet I know my answers wouldn't be answered due to Taemin's cruelness. It wasn't like any ordinary kidnapping were , the criminal would call from time to time to address how the kidnapper was doing. 

No, this was a lot more different. We are a lot different from everyone.

"What can I say?" I shrugged, "I can't agree or disagree. The only thing I should say is that , we should try harder just like the beginning were we search for Tao like their is no tomorrow. Maybe now that we do have experience, we could but at that level were your all saying."

"I agree." Chen blurted as he backhugged me.

I missed that. I missed him. We are vampiers but I still have part human in me . I wanted to be normal like everyone else but how could I with all this drama happening?

I don't have options to hang out with friends after school or have sleepovers were we gossiped about boys and painted our nails.

I do have a boyfriend , who I care and love so much but recently we haven't been acting like a couple. Sometimes I wonder we act like adults then teens. I missed the few times we had, just the two of us. We blocked out the unordinary surroundings , and focused on us two. We had so much fun all day and night. I missed that especially.

But maybe it could all change once we find Tao. Maybe I could suddenly go out with Chen again and be like a normal human being girl. Just maybe hopefully.

"And I agree!" Baekhyun added.

Soon all the boys nodded in agreement and their expressions showed happiness, pure happiness that I haven't seen from them in a long while.

But when their is happiness , it always gets ruined.

The lights suddenly flickered off, leaving everything in pitch black and silence.

Except from the small creaking that grew louder and louder by the second that came from the back door...............

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi guys :)

Late and short chapter, I'm sorry :(

Just lately I haven't been feeling to inspired with this story :/ I'm losing the touch in this but bear with me guys I know we can make it to the end !

A lil cliffhanger their for you , Don't worry more drama coming up soon. *_^

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 4K 48
The war ended and peace was made between Wolves and Vampires. Everything was back to normal and everything was perfect. However, Kai has to go back t...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
266K 11.3K 47
Who are they? or let me say 'WHAT' are they? Do you think werewolves are just some stories? What if they were real? Would you run away? What if you l...
142K 8.1K 28
βœ”COMPLETEDβœ” Baekhyun is a vampire, his family lives in the house at the end of the town and in the middle of the forest. His parents soon decide to p...