Broken Pieces (M.C Fanfic) {S...

By ShaneDawsonLuvR

More

Chatper 1 - Hey Everybody.
Chapter 2 - Back to reality.
Chapter 3 - Welcome aboard.
Chapter 4 - Pizza and chill.
Chapter 5 - Thanks for the memories.
Chapter 6 - Food, internet and pajamas.
Chapter 7 - Lessons in heels.
Chapter 8 - Partying is a job.
Chapter 9 - Casa dolce casa
Chapter 10 - Hangover Remedies.
Chapter 11 - Dreaming of far away places.
Chapter 12 - Time to move on...right?
Chapter 13 - Remembering is easy, forgetting is hard.
Chapter 14 - Drama, lies and tears; cheers to teenage years.
Chapter 15 - Seeing things Crystal clear.
Chapter 16 - Stalkings illegal.
Chapter 17 - "We were so different"
Chapter 18 - Do you plan to fall in love?
Chapter 19 - Heart on my sleeve.
Chapter 20 - Sex on the beach...literally.
Chapter 22 - Concealing the truth.
Chapter 23 - Bad decisions.
Chapter 24 - Pretty little liars.
Chapter 25 - 18 again.
Chapter 26 - Come explore with me.
Chapter 27 - Windy City.
Chapter 28 - Coffee Chic
Chapter 29 - I will not choose.
Chapter 30 - Close as strangers.
Chapter 31 - Glowing eyes.
Chapter 32 - Tear in my heart.
Chapter 33 - Taking back mistakes.
Chapter 34 - Sleep as in, same bed?
Chapter 35 - Underwear days.
Chapter 36 - Two new crushes.
Chapter 37 - PCD
Chapter 38 - Crisp Autumn days.
Chapter 39 - Impossible plans.
Chapter 40 - Summer Road Trip pt2
Chapter 41 - She got a boyfriend anyway.
Chapter 42 - We were never easy.
Chapter 43 - A dress with converse.
Chapter 44 - Your not ugly, society is.
Chapter 45 - Disappointment.
Chapter 46 - Words are knives.
Chapter 47 - City lights.
Chapter 48 - Truce.
Chapter 49 - You two look cute together.
Chapter 50 - Stressed out.
Chapter 51 - Quiet home thrill.
Chapter 52 - Boyfriend.
Chapter 53 - Dirty little secret.
Chapter 54 - It's You.
Chapter 55 - I wish you well.
Chapter 56 - No one like you.
Chapter 57 - A rock stars girlfriend.
Chapter 58 - Drama occurs.
Chapter 59 - On the road with your rock star ( ex ) boyfriend
Chapter 60 - 2 lies, 1 truth.
Chapter 61 - Remember me?
Chapter 62 - Flashbacks. High schools a bitch.
Chapter 63 - Hiding feelings.
Chapter 64 - Can you forgive me?
Chapter 65 - One way ticket to my future.
Chapter 66 - Glory days.
Chapter 67 - The show must go on.
Chapter 68 - It must be fate.

Chapter 21 - "I want to kiss you."

34 4 0
By ShaneDawsonLuvR

As everyone made their way into Calum's house they instantly made themselves, at home. Except Tori and Hanna. With the fact Hanna didn't want to go in the first place, and Tori was more hesitant being around Michael. Why you may ask? She had no idea!

"Right music on, and party. Nights still young" Michael smiled as he sat down on Calum's sofa. "Drinks? On it" Luke told them, before disappearing into the kitchen. "He's gotten very...open" Spencer turned to Calum. "He's a man." Calum laughed, shrugging and taking off his jacket. Looking at his arms, Spencer stared. "Woah, nice ink" She commented. "Thanks" He chuckled. "Come on Hanna, not like you be quiet in the party zone" Michael told Hanna, as she stood. "Im not into the party zone right now." She sighed, as she quickly sat down next to Tori.

Nudging her slightly, Tori smiled up at her. Putting on a smile, Hanna then sighed. Calum connected his phone to speakers, and started playing music. "All I can find are these" Luke came back to the living room with a case of beers. "How much does your parents buy?" Hanna asked, as she looked at Calum. "I bought them" He then chuckled walking to Luke and taking them from him. Handing Luke one, he cracked it opened and headed to sit down next to Hanna on the next sofa.

"I don't think Cal has any sparking water and ice Han..." Michael told her, as Calum walked to her and Tori. "Hm! Just because I've been to Paris, don't mean I cant drink a beer" She told Michael, before taking one from Calum. Tori smiled as she took one from Calum and cracked it open. "Your mom buys nice hand wash...." Ashton appeared and everyone looked at him. "What?" Calum looked at him, as he handed him a beer. "In the bathroom" He smiled. "Uh..okay" Calum mumbled, and then laughed making everyone laugh.

"What? Shut up" Ashton chuckled as he sat on on a single sofa chair. "Dude, out my seat!" Calum told him, smiling. "Ya snooze, ya loose" Ashton chuckled. "Jeez" Calum whispered as he laughed, before sitting down on the floor in front of everyone. "Bring a chair from your kitchen" Spencer offered. "I'm cool...I'll take one for the team" He nodded. "There ya go buddy" Ashton grinned. "Team" Hanna scoffed a little. Sighing, Tori turned to Michael and he turned to her.

Smiling a little, she took a drink before looking away. "So you guys must know all the stars huh?" Spencer asked. "A few yeah, we get on with a few bands too. Cool dudes." Calum smiled nodding. "Yeah, the guys from all time low, we got to know the foo fighters, top..." Ashton listed off. "Brian..." Luke spoke up. "Top?" Hanna asked. "Twenty one pilots?!" Tori asked, excited. "Hold up...isn't all time low the band you loved in school?" Hanna asked Tori and she nodded.

"You've met the bands?" Tori turned to Michael. "Yeah, amazing experiences" He smiled at her. "Looks like you are taking on the world..." She told him. "Wait, what kind of name is pilots? Are there twenty one members?" Hanna joked. "Two." Tori turned to her. "Friends...Josh and Tyler" She smiled before turning to the guys. "How can a boyband be two people?" Hanna shrugged before drinking some beer.

"Not boyband. Sings, and raps and drums" Michael informed her. "Since when did you like rap?" Hanna asked Tori. Tori frowned yet smiled. "Since I've always liked them" She told her. "Do you know anything about her? Best friend?" Michael asked. "Shut up!" Hanna told him, before taking more beer. "Bossy" Michael mocked. "Stop. Shut up. Stop bickering" Tori told them, looking straight ahead. "Yeah I agree, come on" Ashton sighed.

"Who's Brian...?" Spencer asked. Luke looked at her. "He's from another band, he's a cool dude" Luke smiled. "Nah...Roy is a cool dude" Calum chuckled. "So is Brian" Luke told him. "Ha..." Hanna snickered a little. "Whats up with you?" Luke asked her. "Nothing." She shook her head. "He's the guy who hes always partying with" Hanna told Tori quietly. "What?" Luke asked. "Oh my gosh" Tori sighed shaking her head.

"I'm just saying, your always seen out partying with him....and your girlfriend." Hanna smiled. "You have a girlfriend?" Spencer asked, turning to him. "No, she's full of shit. Gossip sites babe, don't believe em" Luke smiled at Hanna. Tori turned to Luke, wide eyed. "Uh...." Spencer turned to the girls. "Don't be rude" Calum told Luke off. "When did you become a man...exactly?" Tori asked, looking over Hanna to see Luke.

He looked at, slightly frowning before he held the bottle up to his mouth and drank completely ignoring her. Looking back to Calum and Ashton they shook their heads, telling her to leave it alone. "Ignore him." Michael told her quietly. "When did he grow a D bag attitude?" Tori asked Michael. "So I'm not the only one who knows it" He looked at her nodding. Tori raised an eyebrow as she smiled. "What the fuck?" She whispered. "I don't know..." He whispered back.

As the night went on, it took a turn when they started playing interviews back of the guys. Watching them and laughing. Back to awkward ones, or really good ones. Same questions mostly, and some odd interviewers.

"Its always the same questions" Ashton sighed. He was now sitting on the floor next to Calum, and the both of them more closer to everyone else. "Yeah, I don't get that. Not even music related" Tori told them, but turned to Ash. "I know right, pointless" He chuckled. Tori shook her head and laughed quietly, as she turned her head back to the screen to continue watching. Somehow her and Michael had got closer together, as they sat next to each other.

"Literally all of the new ones ask Mike hows he's doing...because he always falls." Calum laughed. "I know, bad luck" Michael smiled. "Oh my gosh, I saw a video..." Tori spoke. "It was when you fell over your feet...and it played Ed Sheeran...thinking out loud" Tori held in her laugh. "...I don't get it" Michael smiled at her. "When your legs don't work like they used too before...?" She told him. Calum let out a laugh, before Tori laughed too. "All you saw was your legs, and ankle wiggle before you fell." She burst out laughing with Calum.

"Yeah, laugh at me. I'm cool" Michael laughed, as he looked at her. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, but..." Tori looked at him. "Awh, I'm sorry" She giggled, as she patted his shoulder. "No, its fine. Any more laughs?" He asked her. "Wait, wait play the video you fell off the stage at Wembley" Ashton told him. "Why?" Hanna asked. "Because we started the song, and I was drumming the beat...and all of a sudden, one minute you see Michael standing, then the next he's gone" Ash chuckled.

"How did you fall?" Spencer asked, smiling widely. "Because...there was an open hole in the middle of the stage" Michael told them, with a straight face but a smile on his lips. They all held in their laughs, letting out small sniggers. "Okay, are we done laughing at me?!" Michael asked, laughing out loud. "Dude your a hazard on stage" Calum laughed, as he stood up and walked over to his phone. "Yeah, I get it"  Michael sighed. "Full of energy though" Ashton backed him up.

"You were always hyper..." Tori smiled up at him. "Full of energy" Michael repeated, looking down at her. Just then the song changed, and a familiar drum beat sounded, then a guitar. Tori frowned as she looked at Michael before turning her head. "Dude, could you play the next one?" Michael then asked. "Why its a good song" Calum smiled. "Just play the next one" Michael told him, a little more abrupt. "Okay, calm down" He sighed before changing the song.

Tori sat up from leaning down the sofa in Michael, and sat her bottle down on the floor. "Anyway, next one" Hanna smiled. Michael put on the next video, and Tori sighed. She put her hand to her mouth, and bit down on her nail. Something she did when she was getting nervous. Looking up, tears stung the back of her eyes. Putting on a fake smile, she stood up. "Back in a minute" She told them, as she done so. Walking out the living room, and into the kitchen she half closed the door and stood at the sink.

Memories flooding back. This was a mistake coming here, and even agreeing to go out tonight. Hanna was right, why should she entertain Michael after what he'd done? He didn't deserve it. She hated what he'd done to her, but something deep down still told her she liked it. Why couldn't she be one of those ex's who never see's each other again except maybe one time at the store, or something and its a pleasant hi. No, its had to be more complicated for her, and him.

It was complicated when they were in high school, when they stared fooling around, and when they started properly seeing each other. When things started getting more better, Michael left. Making it worse because they didn't see each other. Then he fucked it all up. It was doomed from the start, but why did she still fell like this? Those knots in her stomach, the butterflies when he smiled at her or when he mouth went dry when she spoke to him.

This was fucked up, and she had no clue what to do. Taking a glass, she poured some water into it before sipping some. Dipping two fingers in a little, she then flicked the cold water on her face. "Calm down Tori" She told her, as she took a breath. It was a song, from a couple of years back...what was the problem? Just because it was ' their' song, don't mean it means anything. She's not in high school now, and she shouldn't feel tied down by a darn song!

"Hey..." A voice disturbed her, and she turned to see Michael walking in. A small smile sat on her face before she turned away again. "Everything...okay?" He asked her. "Yeah, oh yeah...peachy" She nodded. "Tori...I know when something is up?" He told her. "Why because we dated, a year ago?" Her voice, sounded cheeky than meant. Michael looked down at his feet as he nodded, before looking back at her. Rolling his lips together, the colour stayed a warm pink like how they'd always do.

"Fuck" Tori whispered as she turned away. "What?" He asked. "This was a mistake." She told him. "This....out for a few drinks...this to come back here...this for us to talk again" She shook her head. "We're not allowed to talk to each other again?" Michael asked her. "Considering the circumstances..." Tori told on. "I'm sorry...." Michael began. "Yeah, I get it. You're sorry. You're sorry you slept with another girl, I get it. Its not you though, its me!" She told him quietly.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I thought I could deal with this..." She told him. "Is this because of that Ryan guy?" He asked her. "No, this has nothing to do with him. I shouldn't have came out tonight, and I shouldn't have came back here!" She put her hand on her forehead. "All of this because of our....a song?" Michael then asked. Tori sighed, as she opened her eyes and looked at him. "I don't understand how, you broke my heart yet I'm standing here now...with zero hatred" She told him.

"That's new" Michael chuckled. "You always hated me" He told her. "I didn't..." She told him, shaking her head slowly. "And still don't...why is that?" She asked. "Maybe because..." Michael began. "Don't even say it" Tori then sighed. "This whole trip was a fucked up idea. I don't even know why I came back here. Mom and dad should've moved to Sweden when they got the chance" Tori nodded. "Wait...your mom and dad were going to move?" Michael asked.

"My dads job. My mom didn't really want too, and I said nahh, ill be back home soon. Don't worry" Tori scoffed. "So, you would've went there instead of here if your parents moved?" Michael asked. "Yeah, maybe it would've been better" She sighed, looking at him. "Why?" He asked. "Why what?" Tori asked confused, before sipping more water and putting the glass down. "Why are you here? Why did you talk to me?" He then asked her. "Because..." Tori began. Michael raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer.

"What made you say ' I'll go out tonight ' " He asked her. Tori stared at him, before admitting something she didn't think she'd ever do again. "To see you." She told him. A smile appeared on Michael's face, at her words. "I don't hate you...because I still like you" Tori told him. "I like you too..." Michael told her, stepping a little closer. "Your such an asshole" She told him. "And your a bitch" He shrugged, making Tori gasp a little inside.

"Funny business aside." She then told him. "I've...missed you. So much, you have no idea" Michael admitted to her. "You didn't think that when..." Tori began but was cute off, but Michael squeezing her cheeks together softly to shut her up. "Alcohol isn't a good thing, when you get wasted and with girls. She's nothing to me, was nothing to me. Except a huge mistake, that ive regretted since that morning i woke up." He told her.

"Only difference now is...that headache, doesn't go away because...your always on my mind" He looked at her with sad eyes. "How cheesy" Tori told him, her cheeks still squished. Michael laughed quietly as he looked at her. "Who I still like you?" Tori asked, before sighing. Michael stared at her before letting her cheeks go. Taking her hands, he stepped closer. "I want to kiss you" He told her. "Don't even think about it" Tori warned him.

"I need too..." He whispered. "Mikey..." Tori warned him again quietly. Michael leaned in, and pressed his lips against Tori's, before finally Tori giving in and kissing him back. He raised his hand, to her jaw as she put her arm around him as they kissed each other. Their lips motioned together, Tori feeling warm. Happy. Better.

"Tori?!" Spencer's voiced called, making Tori step back. "Yeah?" She called back. "You coming back in? Look at this video." She shouted before she, and everyone laughed. Tori and Michael looked at each other, and Tori sighed out loud. "Okay then..." She then smiled, and Michael grinned. "What?" He asked taking her hand. "Wow..." Tori looked at him before pecking his lips, and kissing him before stopping.  "Hm?" Michael leaned in. "No..." Tori put her finger to his mouth.

"No more..." She breathed out, before letting go of his hand. "We need to go...back out there." She told him, before pouring the water out the glass, and sitting on the draining board. "Tori..." Michael spoke. "Need to go.." She told him again, before she headed to the door, with Michael following her.

Never simple for these two.... ~ Chez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 124 103