Miles Per Hour 2

Por YamiJaquez

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" ― Mario Andretti Living with Ralph now, the... Más

Author's Note
Highway Gas
Pepper Spray
Plans
Tag-Team
Hacking Aid
Melvin Again
Old Friend
Fear Drives Speed
The Day of the Wedding
Uncertainty
Racing in Reality: Bullets per Second
Mansion Down
Family
Not ready to forgive
Landing in Thailand
Turning Point
Flare of love
MIA Bound
External Freedom
Restriction
Flashbacks: Military Acad Days
Back To Druid Hills part 2
Hot & Dry, New Mexico
Dirty Business
Desperate
Ascension, Mexico
Conflicts
Eve's Crisis
La Sangre
Blood Runs Thick
High Hopes
Escape
No more dead Bodies
Near the Abyss
Rebellious yet Free
SunSet

A Joke

84 4 0
Por YamiJaquez

The Next Morning

"Melvin said you never got back to your room last night..." Alice says as we walk out the hotel to eat breakfast by the beach. I look at her and soft giggle. She looks at me with a weird expression as she smiles. "Oh girl. Details while we eat."

"It's not that big of a deal Alice. I bet you and Chris did it the first night ya'll met." I say sitting down and placing my thai breakfast on the small table. The guys went out to search for more cars since today we hopefully leave to Cambodia to find Dang Pin.

"Not true." Alice says sitting to be in front of me. She places her breakfast plate down. "We are not even official yet. He never asked me out like the whole 'You want to be my girlfriend?'thing... But..we did it the second week after we met." I gasp.

"So why you blaming me?" I ask joking around as I drink the best orange juice ever. Thailand really has the best food.

"I'm just happy for you too. It's like yall both were meant to be." Alice says, setting the mood.

"In a way." I say catching myself blushing. "What is this called again?" I use my spoon to scoop this soup type dish with rice inside. My best attempt to change the subject, I am not used to talking about Sean and I all like that. This is all new to me.

"Its called Joke." Alice says drinking her soup. I laugh at the name.  "It's amazing." She moves the Joke away from her and takes out her laptop.

"Found anything on Dang Pin?" I say still drinking this really delicious stuff.

"Yeah. I did a background check. Some of his family still lives here in Bangkok. I was thinking in talking to them or something, but it will just be a waste time to track all these family members." Alice says typing things into her laptop.

"You're right. Have you background checked his last name in Cambodia?"

"Melvin and I worked on that last night. Unfortunately there is like no info on his full name or even last name." Alice says shaking her head. I stop eating and also shake my head. How are we going to find this dude?

"That Doctor we talked to. I don't know, I feel like she knows more than what she said." I say moving my chair to be next to Alice.

"Let me see what I can find about her and I'll let you know what I find." Alice says focusing her attention to the screen in front of her.

"Crap, Cambodia will have to wait a bit more until we find more stuff." I say standing up and walking back and forth. I thought this was going to be a little bit easier. The guys arrive a few moments later,, with a huge, white, cargo truck. They park it in front of the hotel's parking lot.

"What the hell?" I say laughing as I walk up to the white truck. Alice follows me.

"We call her 'white lion'..." Melvin says stepping out of the huge truck.

"Ain't she a beast?" Sean says also stepping out. I take out my phone and take a quick picture to send it to Maggie. She will find it hilarious.

"This is so extreme." Alice says laughing at Chris who steps out the driver's seat.

"Extreme why? We had to get creative." Chris says posing for a picture in front of the 'white lion'.

"Wait yall wanna see the best part?" Sean says walking to the back of the long truck.

"I'll do the honors." Melvin says as he takes out his phone and taps on something. The huge rear door opens. We all walk to the back of the white lion and see that there are 5 race cars inside.

"Woah. Don't we have enough cars already?" I ask in awe.

"Yes but in case of an emergency. We got a plan B." Chris says leaning on the white lion. The whole name of this truck reminded me of the black bird, so out of curiosity, I ask Chris what he did with the bus.

"It was shipped to my house in Miami after we left the UK." He responds. The black bird was very important to us, it united us in time of chaos. The rear door closes and we all walk back to the hotel. Alice and Melvin go somewhere to do their spy work and Sean, Chris and I just walk by the beach.

"Yo, so when are you going to ask Alice out?" I ask Chris remembering the conversation Alice and I had before they arrived.

"What do you mean? I think we all know we are together." Chris says stating the obvious.

"Duh. Of course we know." Sean says saying exactly what I was going to say.

"Yeah. We all know,  but she told me earlier that you have never officially asked her out." I say as he walks away from Sean and I. "You haven't either Sean...just saying." I say and dramatically walk away from both of them, a little exaggerated, but they need to know what's up.

"Rosie!" Sean calls for me as I run back inside the hotel. It's all an act though, I'm not really that mad. I walk up and lock my self in my room.

"Pretend you are super pissed at Chris." I text Alice. I explain to her why and she in fully agrees. Meanwhile, Sean is calling my phone nonstop. Eventually he gets the message that I don't want to talk to him right now.

Hours later. -

"Look outside your window." I call Alice and tell her the most exciting news she has ever received. In the beach area outside the hotel, there are candles on the sand that form the sentence: Will you be my girlfriend Alice?

"Oh my !" Alice says screaming on the phone. RIP to my hearing on that side. I hang up the phone and let her enjoy her proposal. I know Sean is probably planning something as well, so I decide to answer his phone call this time.

"I knew you'd pick up." He says in a really soft voice. He laughs. "Meet me in the parking lot baby." My heart skips a beat every time he says 'baby'. It's crazy how that one word, and his tone makes a difference to everything.

I let my hair down, and put some light makeup on. I always get my way, even if I have to act spoiled. I look in the mirror and all of sudden I want to look good? Look good for Sean. I want his jaw to drop when he sees me. I change into a white sundress with leather boots. The boots make me Rosie, so they go everywhere with me. I put my phone in my purse as I walk out to the parking lot.

"Why everyone planning stuff without me?" Melvin says in a mad tone as he sees me walking out. "Sean is inside that red Bugatti by the way." I follow his directions and hop inside the car.

"Fuck babe. You look like a queen. My queen." Sean says and I put my seatbelt on. I never put my seatbelt on, but the fact that I am a bit nervous at the moment, makes me do things without thinking.

"I know." I say trying to keep that ''I'm mad at you' tone going.

"You women are weird." Sean says shaking his head as he starts the car and pulls out the lot.

"Not weird. We just care." I say trying to keep a mean mug face on, but Sean looks so handsome with a leather jacket and ripped jeans on, right now. For the rest of the ride we don't talk at all. I can't play this game very well, because I'm dying to say something. We park in this parking space in front of a lonely beach.

"There better be no candles spelling out words" I say breaking the silence.

"No, no candles involved." He says grabbing my hand. I look at him and smile, I couldn't keep this up any longer. "But there is food involved."

"You know me well." I say still looking at him. He then turns and grabs something for the back seat of the car.

"Now, I couldn't find a single CVS in Bangkok." He says taking out two containers of what looks like Ice Cream. I suddenly start with the flashbacks. "But I found Boots pharmacy."

"Sean." I say almost crying. This brings memories.

"There was not not Vanilla Caramel Fudge or Mango splash ice cream, but there was this stir fried type thing and it looks really good." He says and he hands me the cold container. I open it and find a paper inside. It reads: Since you want it to be official and because I love U....Have the honor of being my girlfriend...Sean's mate..Jk just say yes....Please :(

"So?" Sean says as I take some time to take all this in. I put the container in my lap.  He remembered our first 'date' back in Miami at 2 AM in a CVS parking lot after a race.

"No." I say joking. "I don't want to be your girlfriend. I would want to be your wife if I had the chance right now." I say as he leans in to kiss me. Suddenly a series of fireworks erupt in the sky. Not in my head, these are legit fireworks erupting. I break the kiss and I look up.

"Admit it. My proposal was way better than Chris's." Sean jokes as I go back to kissing him. I hear a car's engine get closer to us. I look at the rear mirror to see who it is. The car parks in back of us and Melvin steps out.

"Niceeee!" Melvin says looking up at the fireworks.

"What are you doing here man?" Sean says confused.

"Well, I finished my fun with the babes from here. I got bored." Melvin says looking down at our Ice Cream containers. "Can I have one? Because there's a lot of tongue stuff going on but no eating."

"Here and disappear." I say giving him Sean's container. He gets really happy as he grabs the Ice Cream and leaves. Melvin is Melvin at the end.

  A night like this is not one to forget. It's crazy how one person can make all the problems go away with a single gesture. Every problem surrounds me, but Sean just finds a way to erase them, at least for one second. For one moment. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.3K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...
53.8K 1.1K 34
It has been a year since the events of the first F&F-movie happened, and since all of her friends have gone into hiding outside the country, Mia is l...
14.4K 225 29
A Tribute To Paul Walker. After the 7th movie in the franchise. Brian's family secrets are revealed at the return of Dominic Toretto. Agent Hobbs rec...
4.7K 72 13
{I own nothing from the Fast and Furious Series, I only own Sierra Crawford Toretto} Sierra is a 15 year old kid who wants nothing more than to be ex...