Limitless

By seducedbyniall

Zoe is just another normal teenage girl. She's 17 and lives with her mum in New York City. She moved to the U... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 4

5.1K 95 4
By seducedbyniall

The school day went on pretty slow but when the school bell finally rung everybody rushed out of their classrooms and took their stuff and ran off. I took it slow because I had nothing to hurry to. I had no one to be with after school so I just liked it taking a walk in the park and then when I came home I used to watch the tv or read books.

"Hi" I heard a familiar voice say. I took a deep breathe and closed the locker to face Harry.

"What is it?" I spit out.

"What's up?" He ignored my unpleasant tone.

"Going home" I slammed the locker and started walking towards the exit of the school.

I heard Harry jogging after me. He stopped beside me and walked in my tact.

"Can I come with you?" He smiled.

I stopped walking and turned so I faced Harry. He automatically turned he too.

"Do you honestly think I want to hang out with you after everything you've done?" I rolled my eyes and exited the school.

"I didn't answer the question" I heard him shout from behind.

"I don't care about the answer, just leave me alone"

"No"

"What?" I turned around.

"That's my answer"

"It wasn't a question?"

"Yes it was"

"I don't get you" I raised my eyebrows and glared at him. He didn't answer so I turned around and kept walking. When I had crossed the street I felt a hand on my shoulder. I took the hand and turned around quickly.

"Ouch let go off me you're hurting me"

"You scared me" I let go of his hand.

He laughed at me and breathed loudly. "I answered the question you didn't want an answer to"

I shrugged and raised my eyebrow. "Then leave me alone"

"Why do you hate me?"

"You can answer that yourself" I laughed and tried to walk but he took a grip around my wrist.

"Let go off me"

"What have I done?"

"Harry are you kidding me?! Just leave me alone" I got out of his grip and started to walk again. I didn't hear any footsteps behind me which had to mean he wasn't following me. I took a deep breathe and breathed out.

"Want me to drive you home?" Harry interrupted my breathe out.

"No?" I sighed and kept walking. He drove beside me.

"You know that I won't leave so hop in"

"Harry, I won't"

Continue Reading