A Single Step-Lucy X OC-(A Fa...

De HTK200

---This is a Fairy Tail Fan-fiction--- ................................................................. Lucy... Mai multe

Chapter 1 Sad Realization
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Injured
Chapter 4 Meet Lucifer, Meet Lucy
Chapter 5 Healing
Chapter 6 Goodbye for Now
Chapter 7 Searching
Chapter 8 Found in Love?
Chapter 9 Catching Up
Chapter 10 Ready To Fight
Chapter 11 Saving a Life, Killing Another
Chapter 12 Opening Up
Chapter 13 Lie?
Chapter 14 Arguement
Chapter 15 Forgiveness
Chapter 16 Getting Ready
Chapter 17 Kiss Interruption
Chapter 18 Surprise Guest
Chapter 19 The Misunderstanding of Her
Chapter 20 Understanding the Enemy
Chapter 21 Finding Forgiveness
Chapter 22 Working Things Out
Chapter 23 Not Dead
Chapter 24 Date
Chapter 25 Marcus Blackheart
Chapter 26 In Search
Chapter 27 Fight
Chapter 28 Feel Like A Monster
Chapter 29 Attack
Chapter 30 Archangel
Chapter 31 No Matter The Cost
Chapter 32 Entering
Chapter 33 GMG and the Chimera
Chapter 34 Meeting
Chapter 35 Lucy/Lucifer v. Natsu/Erza
Chapter 36 Forgiveness
Chapter 37 The Inventor
Chapter 38 Party of Leave
Chapter 40 Going with the Plan
Chapter 41 Accordingly to Plan
Chapter 42 Battle Against Marcus
Chapter 43 Battle with the Chimera
Chapter 44 Finishing the Chimera
Chapter 45 Breaking Apart
Chapter 46 Hush Hush
Chapter 47 Kidnapped
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 Found
Chapter 50 New Member, Lucifer Creed
Chapter 51 Out Of Coma
Chapter 52 Pregnant
Chapter 53 Valentine's Day; Hooking Up; Chimera
Chapter 54 The Chimera Returns
Chapter 55 Council Crush
Chapter 56 The Baby Talk
Chapter 57 Soul Eaters
Chapter 58 Conversations
Chapter 59 A Dragon Inside
Chapter 60 Lucy Meets Ne
Chapter 61 Ne's Father
Chapter 62 Goodbye
Chapter 63 Birth
Chapter 64 Family; GMG 2
Chapter 65 GMG 2 Battle
Chapter 66 Propose
Chapter 67 Elfen Lied/ Naruto
Chapter 68 Wedding Day
Chapter 69 Now 20 Years Later
Chapter 70 Single Steps
Ending Message. A/N

Chapter 39 The departure and Secret of the Chimera

446 11 3
De HTK200

(I Barely just noticed how many chapters I wrote for this story...will I stop? NO! Might as well continue it to the end. By the way...1.2K!!!!!! I never got that many that quickly! I'm happy everyone is enjoying this story!)

//Lucy POV//

---Morning---

"...Mmm..." Lucy moaned as she is awakened by something touching...no...kissing her shoulder. She opens her eyes...making sure that the blanket covered herself since she was naked...and looks over her shoulder to see Lucifer kissing her shoulder and down her arm. She raised her arm to let him continue. Even though he a 'beast' last night. He does do things like kissing her softly around her body. "That feels good...why do you do that?"

"...In my point of view. A beautiful woman's body is the body of a goddess. So I have to treat a goddess's body as my life that I must worship." Lucifer whispered in her ear. Causing her blush but felt so wanted by her lover.

"...Mmm...You mean I'm a goddess, huh?" Lucy whispered with a smile.

"You're the only goddess I want to worship, Luce." Lucifer whispered back.

"...Mm...Say that again." Lucy had just come to love hearing him call her that.

"Luce...my one and only goddess Luce." Lucifer said as she turns around and kisses him. Wrapping him in her arms and rolling on top of him. Even though Lucy wanted to continue, she knew they couldn't so she wrapped the blanket on herself and got off Lucifer.

"Come on, we better get up. We are supposed to leave today." Lucy tells her lover as she stands up from the bed. "I'm going to take a quick bath."

"What me to join?" Lucifer asked and Lucy looks over her shoulder and smirks.

"I said that I'm taking a quick bath, you heard right?" Lucy smirked.

"...don't care." Lucifer smirked back as he stands up and walks over to Lucy in his boxers. She sighs in defeat and lays her head on his shoulder. They never shared a bath but she always believed that there is always a first time for everything.

"Fine." Lucy finally said as they walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

---Later---

"Hm? A note?" Lucy said as they arrive to the apartment Other Lucy and the other girls were staying at. But at the door, there was a letter taped to the doorknob and Lucy grabs it and reads it out loud.

-We are all at the forest, Shadow Outcasts guild is in the area. You can't miss it. –Sateen

"Do you know where the guild is?" Lucifer asked her.

"Yes, I know where it is. Other Lucy gave me a map for the area." Lucy told him as she pulls out the map from her pocket. She checks it and recognizes the area of where Shadow Outcasts HQ is. "I got it...follow me."

So they left the building and start walking down the path road. Lucy couldn't help but walk on the edge of the road for fun. As she would do that, Lucy told Lucifer many things about her home here in Fairy Tail. She never did tell Lucifer much about her adventures so she told him. Lucifer listened and laughed as she told him about some embarrassing moments she had before that she didn't want to relive. She told him about going to another world without magic and found their Lisanna there.

Now, they found themselves walking through the forest and...there stood a large building. It almost looked like a castle because of the towers on each corner...the door in the shape of a castle bridge. There was another building inside it with windows. They enter to see the room was quite huge...there were many rooms with beds inside. In the main room, there was tables, a bar counter and a floor led up by stairs, just like the one in Fairy Tail.

"Wow..." both Lucy and Lucifer said.

"I know, impressive, right?" they turn around when they heard Other Lucy's voice.

"Hey! Where have you been?" Lucy smiled as she rushed to her with a hug.

"I needed to come here to make changes to the guild." Other Lucy replied. "Though, you should thank Sateen for that."

"Sateen?" Lucifer asked.

"She was the one that made the changes with her magic." Other Lucy told them. That was when Sateen entered the building with Wendy and Carla.

"Other Lucy told us about her plan with the guild." Wendy said jumping up and down with excitement.

"Plan?" Lucy asked confused.

"I want to make this guild for the young, like Wendy wanted it to be." Other Lucy explains. "After last night, I got into thinking and I decided to go along with Wendy's idea. I and she will be putting up posters about the guild and I'll be helping Wendy get stronger."

"Wait..." Lucy noticed something about what Other Lucy was talking about. "...You're not coming back with us?"

"No. I am staying...I much as I want to go, I can't." Other Lucy smiled and digs into her pocket. "But...Lucy...there is something I want you to keep."

"Hm?" Lucy looks down to see Other Lucy holding out a golden key to her. Seeing the symbol, she realized that it is the key to summoning Virgo...this world's Virgo. "Y-You're giving me Virgo?!"

"Yes."

"B-But why?!" Lucy cried out.

"Because I wish for you to visit...all my other keys, I have given to others so they have a better partner but something about this key made me keep it. I now realize why. Lucy, you are the perfect person to take care of Virgo. As much as it pains me to accept it. But the old Lucy that I was is completely gone...along with her celestial magic."

"That isn't true." Lucy insisted.

"It is." Other Lucy said. "When I was...abandoned, I became someone else...but until tonight-no...when I met you and Lucifer...I became someone else...not back to who I was before. This is my new self...and it's my duty to find out what this new me is. All I know is the only way is by helping give rise to Shadow Outcasts, also to thank Lucifer for giving me a reason to let my hatred go."

"...I'm thankful for that." Lucifer nods his head.

"I think I understand what you mean..." Lucy continues their conversation as she takes Other Lucy's key. "And I will take care of this key, I promise."

"Just make sure to visit after you three finish off Marcus." Other Lucy winks. "Kick that bastard's ass."

"You know we will." Lucy said with a serious expression.

"So now...we fight." Lucifer spoke up as Wendy and the rest sit down, listening to what Lucifer is saying. "I know we all had our moments of falling...failing...breaking. But I want to say this...I admire all of you; if it was only me...I would have been dead the first day. When I break down, every one of you showed me you can't break because you have something I didn't. You had families...you had others. And I am glad to be a part of your family."

"Right...Lucifer; you are a part of our family now. We're all here with you, for you no matter what." Lucy tells him.

"I know...That's why I want to say I am glad to have met you all...and to have you fighting by my side." Lucifer finally said while looking at everyone.

"Lucifer." Lucy stands up and walks to him and gently hugs.

"It's time for us to go..." Lucifer tells Lucy and Sateen. Now Lucy is shocked by what he said. "I want to really find Marcus and end this nightmare he forced me to live in the past."

//Lucifer POV//

---Later---

Everyone was outside the guild HQ. The same chains they used to stay together were once again tied around their waist, Lucifer, Lucy, and Sateen.

"Are we really doing this?" Lucy asked.

"We need to end this..." Lucifer said. "It is the only way we can be free from my past."

"Are you all ready?" Sateen asked.

"Yes." Both Lucy and Lucifer said together as they all hold hands.

"Hey, you guys are sure about going right now?" they all hear a voice and turn around to see the Inventor and this world's Sinclair.

"What are you two doing here?" Lucy asked.

"Lucifer Black, there is something very...very important I have to tell you!" The inventor said.

"What is it?" Lucifer asked.

"I found other elements in the glove...it's...it's something I have not seen in so long..." The Inventor said.

"What element?" Lucifer asked.

"A creature so powerful...a monster..." The Inventor exclaimed.

"A monster?" Sateen asked.

"The Chimera!" The Inventor yelled.

"What?!" Lucifer cried out. "T-That's impossible...that creature is...!"

"Asleep right...under your hometown, little brother." Sateen said.

"The Chimera?" Lucy asked.

"I'll explain when we arrive back." Sateen told her.

"Not only that..." The Inventor said as he slowly took out...a piece of fabric out of his pocket. "I picked this up from inside the arena when you became monster form...A Chimera with not a snake head but a dragon...Lucifer...I ran test on the shadow elements in your fabric of your jacket...You...you have something inside you...that creature's element is a part of your magic."

"What?" Lucifer didn't understand what he was saying.

"...when you transformed. Your form is a spilt part of the Chimera...something in your world created your magic...NOT from normal magic nor dark magic...it's the Chimera! Chimera's pure magic!"

"..." Lucifer didn't understand any of this...what was going on?! "The...Chimera...is...inside me."

"When you arrive back, you must find out why...but also you have the power to destroy the Chimera...this is goodbye." The Inventor said his goodbye and they leave. Only leaving everyone shocked.

"L-Let's leave...we'll talk about all of this...when we get back..." Lucy said very confused as well since she didn't know about the Chimera.

"Let's go-" Lucy had already summon her Virgo and they disappeared through the Celestial Spirit and back to their world-

WHOOSH!

//Other Lucy POV//

"We said our goodbyes...now what?" Wendy asked Other Lucy...no...now Lucy since her younger self is gone.

"We get to work, start making posters...get people to join Shadow Outcasts and-"both of them turn to the sound of the doors of the guild opening. They turn to see Lisanna and Ignee walking in.

"Hey, guys." Lisanna smiled and Lucy waved to them.

"Hi, what are you two doing here?" Lucy asked.

"Ignee wanted to...join the guild." Lisanna told them.

"Really?"

"Oh...not just that. Someone arrived to join the guild...he's wearing a hood so..." Lisanna stepped aside to let a stranger in.

"Hello...I wish to join this guild. Me and my friends heard about this guild and we wanted to join.

"Ah, I see...well, everyone is welcome. What's your name?" Lucy asked and the man removed his hood to reveal...

T-This is the older version of...L-Lucifer?! Lucy thought while blushing.

"Y-Your name?" Lucy asked again.

"Lucifer Black, it is a pleasure to meet you." This older...Lucifer said with a smile and a hint of blush on his cheek as he looks at Lucy.

"A p-pleasure as well." Lucy stuttered.

He is so cute...Lucy thought.

"So...can I and my friends join?" Lucifer asked. Lucy simply looks at Lucifer...and smiles. That was when other people arrived, three others walking beside Lucifer, all the same age but then kids were arriving...meaning that it was only one day and there were people already wanting to join the guild. Lucy was amazed...she knew this is how she needs to be...to teach others how to be strong...and she is ready.

"Welcome to Shadow Outcasts everyone!" Lucy said with a grin. "My name is Lucy Heartfilia and this is Wendy Marvell...Who's ready to get their guild mark on?"

...I guess this is how Lucy feels for her Lucifer...with this Lucifer...I know I don't need to worry for nothing anymore...Lucy thought as everyone all got in line to get their guild mark.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

499K 19.2K 47
This is the SEQUEL to The Playboy of Fairy Tail High. If you haven't yet read the first, it is highly recommended that you read the it, seeing as th...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
486 4 23
Started:2/5/24 (started writing 2/19/23) Ended:? Lucy is a new collage student who transfers to fairy tail university, though the campus is big the...
71.1K 1.3K 34
A young wizard that go's by the name, (y/n) (l/n), that has a mysterious and incredible power takes part in the Grand magic games with his Guild, Sab...