The One Direction Reunion

Per one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... Més

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Traveling to America
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Fights and Stories
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
The Fight
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
Hanging With Liam
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
The Walk and the Fight
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

The Heart to Heart and the Plan

913 23 5
Per one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 34: The Heart to Heart and the Plan*

*Ariel's POV*

*Two Hours Later*

Once Niall came back on the bus about 30 minutes after Liam shared the story, it felt completely awkward. At least it did for me anyway. Liam went back to his bunk a few minutes before Niall came back, so he is saved from this awkwardness.

"So, we should be arriving at our next location in a couple of hours, so get some rest. You guys are going to be rehearsing for a couple of hours as soon as we arrive." Simon said, finally breaking the awkward silence that filled the room.

"Okay, I'm going to take a nap." Louis said, getting up and leaving the room, probably trying to avoid more of the awkward silence.

"Me too." Zayn, Harry, Aubrey, and Paul said in unison and followed Louis to the bunks.

Niall and I just sat on the couch awkwardly as Simon stared at us, which, by the way, was making me even more uncomfortable.

"Well, I think I am going to go check up on Liam and Amanda." Simon said and left the room, leaving Niall and I in awkward silence.

I stared at Simon with wide eyes as Simon walked out of the room. Wow, thanks for leaving me in this awkwardness.

"You're probably wondering what the rest of the story is." Niall said for the first time since he entered the bus.

"Actually, Liam told us." I admitted.

"Liam? There's no way. He barely gets out of his bed. Barely even says a word." Niall said in disbelief.

"Well, it's true." I told him.

When he didn't say anything in response, I decided to say something else.

"You know that you didn't have to go through that alone." I said.

"I didn't go through it alone." Niall mumbled.

"I don't mean telling Liam half the story. I mean, he barley had his life together. You had Zayn, Louis and Harry too." I told him.

"I didn't know there numbers. It was a struggle to even get Liam's." He replied.

"Well, I know someone you could have called that didn't change their number that would have been happy talk to you." I told him

 "Who?" Niall mumbled.

"Simon." I replied.

"I know. But I was afraid." He mumbled again.

"Afraid of what? That he was going to hate you?" I questioned.

"Maybe." Niall replied.

"Niall, there was nothing to be afraid of. Simon would have helped you in a heartbeat. I know some people that would have helped you in a heartbeat also." I told him.

"Who's that?" Niall asked.

"The One Direction Fandom." I replied.

"They hated us at the time." Niall told me.

"Niall, the fans would never hate you. They were just going through a hard time, just like you were. You guys could have used each other." I explained.

"You're right." Niall replied after a moment of silence.

"I know." I mumbled.

There was a moment of silence before Niall bursted into tears. I was a little thrown off at first, but I immediately engulfed him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and held me so tight, like he was afraid to let go.

"I miss her so much." Niall sobbed into my shoulder.

"I know you do." I whispered as I rubbed his back.

*Simon's POV*

"I miss her so much." Niall sobbed into her shoulder.

"I know you do."  whispered as I rubbed his back.

All of us retreated from the doorway and walked back towards the bunk.

"Is it me, or does anyone else feel bad for Niall?" Aubrey questioned.

"Don't worry, it's not just you." Louis replied.

"I think we need to find Niall a girlfriend." Harry said randomly.

"How are we going to do that? Niall lost the love of his life three years ago. Do you really think he's going to be up for dating again?" Zayn stated.

"Exactly three years ago. I think it's time that we get him a date." Harry says.

"Har-" Louis started, but Aubrey interrupted him.

"No, he's right. It's about time." Aubrey says, while staring out into space.

"What?" Zayn and Louis asked in disbelief and confusion.

"Yeah, I have a couple of friends back home that would be a good fit for him." Aubrey replied, now looking at them.

"Simon, are you hearing this?" Louis asked me in disbelief.

"Yeah." I replied simply.

"Don't you think this is a little ridiculous?" Zayn asked.

"No." I replied simply.

"What?" Zayn and Louis replied in disbelief and shock.

"Listen, Niall is struggling to be a single parent. He has us for now, but what happens when he goes home. He needs someone." I explained.

If you are wondering where Amanda is while we are currently having this conversation, well I can tell you right now that she has no idea that we're currently having this conversation. She is currently watching Toy Story with Liam in his bunk. She was still upset when he went back to the bunks, so Liam decided to cheer her up with a little Toy Story.

"Fine. But what if he doesn't want to start dating?" Louis asks.

"He might be afraid at first, but he'll get used to the idea." Paul replied.

"What about Amanda? How will she react to the fact that her dad is dating again?" Zayn asked.

"She didn't meet her mom, so she might not be affected. Or she might think that one girl is replacing her mom. You never know." I said.

They simply nodded and we all went our separate ways. Some of us went to go watch TV, some of us went to take a nap. We still have a couple of hours until we get to the location, so we're doing the best we can to stay occupied until then.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
173K 2.9K 33
"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us where we want to be." ~Anonymus Lore was...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
11.2K 286 32
Arianna is just your typical girl in college. She's kind, caring, and doesn't get into any trouble, but she's still growing up and doesn't know much...