The Promise

By DorchaLuna

They say that the past holds no powers on your future. Past should be forgotten, that's why it is called PAST... More

The Fulfillment of a Dream
Smile for the Camera
Her Eyes
Familiarity
A Blast from the Past
First
Glimpse of the Unknown Past
A Night to Remember
Confirmation
She
Broken
Let the Hell Begin
Trapped
The Hell Raiser
Knowing the Past
Playing the Game
Escaping Him
Runaway with You
The Necklace
Bloodbath
Be With You.....
Ikaw at Ako (Finale?)
Epilouge

Change of Heart

2.3K 77 18
By DorchaLuna

The two finished bathing like children playing in the pool. They lather each others' body with soap, scattering their hands on every corners of their bodies. Tickling. Teasing. Seducing. Eversince they have met, they been so touchy. Can't get enough of each other. If they can only stop time for them to be that happy, they already have.

They decided to join Abi and Luna for lunch, and then some beach activity on the afternoon.... Bonfire at night. Glaizel planned on serenading her tonight to sweep Arhianna off her feet.

Arhianna lend Glaizel a fuchsia pink tank and gray short short. It was a bit fitted but suits her, while Arhianna wore a white tube paired with free flowing yellow skirt that flows down to her ankle. They kept on flirting and playing with each other up until they reach the door.

----------

A man standing by the door of Arhianna's cottage, left hand into a fist to knock on the door but he stopped. He heard laughter from not only 1 person. He was about to knock again when the door opened all of a sudden. Glaizel bumped unto the man standing at the door. She lift her eyes.

"David!" Arhianna called who was behind Glaizel.

Glaizel was stoned shut to where she was standing, between Arhianna and David. All of her plans for the coming night dissolved seeing the man looking at both of the woman. Arhianna pulled Glaizel and stood between the two.

"David, ahmm... This is Glaizel. I met her here in the resort,"

David extended his hand for a shake, Arhianna turned sideways to give way, Glaizel accepted the man's hand.

"Nice meeting you Glaizel. Glad to know my girlfriend here had someone to enjoy her vacay," he smiled.

"Ahm, sure,"

After they shook hands, David picked up his luggage and entered the cottage. The two woman exchange glances.

"I better go," Glaizel said softly. 

Arhianna frowned, pouted her lips for disagreement. She don't want Glaizel to go. 

"Please. You know why I should," she continued. Her eyes starts to form the water works that she didn't want Arhianna to see.

"Please let me see you again. As soon as David sleeps, I'll look for you. Don't wander off too far, please,"

"Babe, where can I place my clothes?" David called from the bedroom where he went straight into.

"Wait for me," Arhianna responded to David, her eyes not leaving Glaizel.

Glaizel said nothing but only replied with a nod.She turn around, pulling her arm on Arhianna's grip and left.

Arhianna stood for a while at the door, staring at Glaizel as she walked away until she made a turn going back to the hotel where she stays. 

Arhianna attended on David's call, helping him arranging his clothes. When she entered, David was holding a bouquet of short purple Arundina graminifolia. He knows how Arhianna liked purple flowers. No specific flowers, but as long as it is purple, she likes it. 

Standing at the foot of the bed, David looked like a pursuing gentleman. His clothes shows that he went straight to Davao coming from his trip to California. His eyes so gentle asking for forgiveness and a smile begging for another chance. He knows how much he messed up their vacay and he wants to make it up to her.

"Oh David. You shouldn't have,"

"Of course I should Darling. I messed up pretty bad. Let me make it up to you," he approached Arhianna standing by the door of the bedroom. She wants to tell him about her and Glaizel, but she doesn't know how to start. David has been good to her eversince college and it was him who helped her build their dream restaurant. But she has to  hide her feelings. In just one meet at the lobby, in that first talked she had at the shore, that first night that she doesn't  remember much, in that short span of time she had met Glaizel, she had this very strong impact that imprinted in her that made her had a change of heart. She stood, speechless, motionless.

"Babe, please I'm sorry. I did kept my promise to follow you here after two days, didn't I? I have been trying to call you since I arrived in Cali but your phone was shut and figured out that you are still mad at me. Infact, the case against Uncle Junjun was still on-going but I explained to them that that's all the assistance I can provide. I'm a businessman, not a lawyer," he placed the flower on the bed and walked towards Arhianna.

He caressed her arms, it climbed up, capping her face in both hands. He slowly bowed his head, landing his lips gently on Arhianna. 

Before, when David kissed her, there was this urgency she felt that spreads through her, but now, she felt empty that she wants to push David and wipe her lips with any traces of his kiss. She kept her lips shut. David felt a bit of awkward on Arhianna's stillness. 

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"No.. No... I was just surprised," her senses went back. "Have you eaten? I'm sure you are tired from your trip,"

"I had my breakfast at the airport when I arrived in Manila, but I do am tired. Will you sleep with me?"

"I just woke up, David,"

"Well, ok. Maybe we can just take a walk on the beach till you get tired?"

"You better get some sleep first. I don't want you go catching some Zs while watching the views,"

David laughed. "Okay, okay. You're my boss. What will you do while I sleep?"

"I like the idea of walking by the beach. I'll come back here when I got tired and join you,"

"I like the idea. By the way, you look beautiful in your attire. You look hotter than the sun," he lowered hs lips, sinking on Arhianna's neck. Sucking tiny bit if her skin. Arhianna flinch, stopping David's action.

"Go change and sleep. I'll go out a bit after you settle in bed, okay?"

David comply. He showered and changed his clothes. Lay in bed where Arhianna was waiting. They both lay down, David's arms wrapped around Arhianna. She assessed her feelings for David, thinking that maybe she was wrong. Maybe she just felt thrilled or aroused towards Glaizel. Maybe she's wrong that she's inlove with the woman. She likes Glaizel, maybe that's all to it. Just like. 

----------

Glaizel arrived in the hotel but did not entered her own room. She knocked on Luna and Abi's room.

Luna opened the door. Glaizel flung her arms around her friend's neck and sobbed. 

"Hey dude, what happened," she pulled Glaizel in, leading her to the sofa. Abi ran as soon as she heard Luna asking for water.

"Come on man, what's wrong? Where's Arhianna?" she hugged her friend patting her back for comfort.

"He came. Everything changes now. I know she have..., but I still jumped in. I'm so stupid Batchi. Damn it! I'm so stupid!! Putang !#$%^  ko!!"

"Ano ka ba? Can you be more clear? Who's he? Who has what?" Luna asked worriedly. 

Abi came and place the glass of water on the center table.

"Here, drink," Luna offered. Glaizel took the glass, took a short gulp and calmed down.

"What really happened? Is this about you and Arhianna?" Luna continued.

"He came. Her boyfriend came," Glaizel started.

"What boyfriend?! Who's got a boyfriend?! Arhianna?!," Glaizel nodded. "Whatta fuck, dude! Di mo sinabing may boyfriend siya. If you only told me, I had pulled you out! Friend naman, you're no fool, so why you let yourself be in that situation," Luna scolded Glaizel as she stood up and walked back and forth infront of the sobbing woman.

"Mahal, stop berating Glaizel. She's hurt enough," Abi interceded, seating beside Glaizel.  

"Sorry dude. I just can't believe you will let your self be..." Luna wasn't able to finish her statement, Glaizel cut in.

"I know Batchi. She had already mentioned she had a boyfriend and they both own a restaurant that they manage themselves. Believe me, I tried to stay away. But she seemed to find me. When I'm with her, when I look at her, I just forget everything. Its like there's something that binds us together,"

"I already heard that line when you were with Solen,"

"But this is different. Arhianna is not just any other girl. Its like she's the half of me,"

"But she is the half of someone else," that statement of Luna made Glaizel stop. "Well, I guess this is a good timing because the lobby called asking if we want to extend our stay. Tomorrow is our last day. I assume we will not stay another day. Let me rephrase that, not assume but I will take that we," her word WE with a conviction,"will not stay another day,"

Glaizel did not argue. As much as she wants to stay longer and be with Arhianna, Luna will not allow her. Luna had seen the damage Solen made and she will not allow Glaizel undergo the same fate.

"I'm okay now. I'll take a walk," Glaizel stood up, Abi following her with her eyes.

"Better stay here for a while," Luna trying to stop her. Though she knows Glaizel, that she needs to see other things to divert her attention, she rather have her friend stay than accidentally see Arhianna again which is a big possibility.

"Batchi, I have to go," she insisted. The couple unable to stop their friend.

----------

She looked at the sleeping David. His closed chinese eyes that she loved so much before seems different in her eyes now. Every time that he touch her or embrace her, she felt loved and secure, but now, that feeling disappeared like water evaporated. His thin lips that she likes to peck when he sleeps, she no longer feel that want. When she heard David made a soft snoring sound, she removed his arms gently and stood up. She walked towards the door like a cat, soundless. Before going out the door, she look back at David. He look so peaceful in his sleep, so defenseless. So guilt striking. 

She went out of the cottage and immediately look for Glaizel. She should have told her where exactly they should meet, but she was nervous seeing David unexpectedly.

Finding Glaizel was not hard. Her heart somehow knew where Glaizel was and her feet has its own mind. She saw her taking pictures of the sea waves crawling on the shore, banana boats passing by pulled by a small speed boats, guests parasailing, children making sand castles. It was where she saw her when the little girl took her see-through robe. 

"Glai," standing behind Glaizel, she called her softly.

Glaizel put down her camera, let it hang on her neck but didn't turn to see the woman calling her.

"Please look at me. I know you are mad but please hear me out. I didn't know he was coming. I didn't know he will do what he said that he will follow but..."

"That's bull, Rhi. How can you not take what he said. I'm sure you have your phone with you,"Glaizel spoke still not looking at Arhianna...

"Yes I do, but i never bothered checking on it. I shut my phone and forgotten all about it. But you know I have a boyfriend,"

"I know you have, but you know what, it was so damn stupid of me getting involved with you. It was so dumb of me to fall for you, and it was so foolish of me to let my heart take over my mind!" she yelled.

"Please don't get mad at me. I can't take it. I didn't mean to hurt you, Glaizel. When I'm with you, nothing else exists. Just you and me. I know, we just met like 3 days ago, but its like I have known you all my life. To tell you honestly, this is no longer me. I was never attracted to same sex, infact i feel disgusted when I see women kissing women. It backed fired at me when I met you. Believe me Glai," she took Glaizel's hand, pulling her to turn. "I'm inlove with you. What ever I have towards David, it all vanished in a blink of an eye,"

Glaizel saw tears flowing down the woman's blushing cheeks. It glitters like diamond under the sunshine. Her heart was already torn seeing David but getting smashed seeing Arhianna crying. She yank Arhianna to embrace tightly, sending a message of response to the truth she just heard. 

"Sorry I yelled," she uttered softly, caressing her back, kissing her forehead.

"You believe me, don't you? That I love you,"

"Of course, and I love you too. The short time we met is nothing compared to how much I feel for you,"

"I love you... I love you..."

Standing not far from them, David saw the two women. He may not hear what they were talking about, but their actions were enough for him to know what was happening between them. The caress. The distance of their faces. The peck on the forehead. All were crystal clear. Clearer than words can say. He clenched his hands into a fist. His chest getting heavier every tick his silver oceanic time swiss divers automatic watch. Then he saw it. Something he never thought Arhianna can never ever do. 

Glaizel's hand under Arhianna's chin, tilting her slightly. Their lips connected. David saw how tender Glaizel's kiss on his girlfriend. His blood boiled when he saw Arhianna arms locked around Glaizel's neck pulling the woman more. 

He left his his spot and went back to their cottage. He wanted to dash between the two women but he don;t want Arhianna be on the spot of humiliation as well as himself. He will think of a way to get rid of Glaizel. She influenced Arhianna and he will not let her get away with it. Arhianna is his and no one can take her away from him.

"What should we do bout you and David?"

"I don't want to hurt David, but its inevitable. I can't lie. I don't want to lie. I have to tell him the truth,"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Its so surreal, but am feeling it. What am feeling for you is scary but i'm embracing every moment of it. I have never felt this happy with you,"

"Today is our last night. We will be going back to manila tomorrow noon," Glaizel said, Arhianna caged in her arms. Her embrace was so secure as if she let go, Arhianna will vanish.

"Can you not extend for atleast another day? I still have 2 more days," she sank her face on Glaizel's slender neck. In just an hour of not being together, she missed the woman so much. She wants her scent rubbed in her skin to make her feel that Glaizel is still with her even physically they are not together. 

"I have an event for the gallery. Would you come?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Arhianna answered and pecked her lips. "I have to go back. David must be awake by now,"

Glaizel pouted like a child with her puppy dog eyes.

"Don't be like that. You look so cute I could just..." she paused.

"You could just what?" Glaizel responded with a playful crease on the corner of her lips.

"Don't start Ms. Galura. You know how much I can't handle myself when I'm with you. I'll see you tonight at the gazebo. I think they have luau every other night,"

"How about David?"

"David usually not comfortable with a lot of people. I can sneak out once he's asleep,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. We've been together since college. I know him. Besides, just a minute of not being with you seems like forever," 

It was so hard for them to get separated from each other. As Arhainna stepped backwards away from Glaizel, their hands are still holding on to one another. Glaizel pulled her back and enfold her arms again.

"I'll see you tonight," Arhianna spoke.

"I know. It's just so hard to not to be with you. Just last hug and kiss before you go," Glaizel pleaded that Arhianna gave in.

----------

Time passed by fast. When they part, Glaizel ran back to her room, Abi and Luna were there waiting for her. Glaizel told them what happened. Luna cautioned her of possible outcomes of having an affair of a committed woman, specially with a man, but Glaizel was so sure of her feelings. She can no longer disunite her heart with Arhianna. 

----------

When Arhianna came back to the cottage, she found David still asleep.When she lay down, David moved and finally woke.

"Where have you been?" David asked, though he only pretended he was asleep. 

"I told you earlier, I took a walk at the beach,"

"That's pretty long walk. Met anyone interesting?"

Arhianna was surprised by the question. She was tempted to tell David the truth but thought better. This is not the right time for her to confess.

"Nope," she lied. "Since you're up, can we get dinner? I fill hungry. The resort has a great resto here," she didn't requested but demanded. 

"Sure. I read in the resort's site that they have good fire dancers,"

"Yes they do. I saw them the other day with Glaizel," she did not intend to mention Glaizel's name but it just happened.

David's jaw clenched as he heard the name of the woman his girlfriend was having an affair with but he controlled his temper.

"Go prepare," he told Arhianna who stood up excitedly to the bathroom. "Can I have a shower with you? We haven't had one for a long time," his voice playful.

"Stop that David!" she laughed, though she's no longer comfortable doing things with David anymore. She brought her change of clothes. Facing David fully naked bothers her now.

David observed Arhianna's movements. In just few days of being separated, his girlfriend chan ged all of a sudden to a whole new different woman. Turning into a total stranger. He is not into mythical or fantasy things, but somehow he's thinking that maybe Arhianna was witched craft, or had taken potions that she was not aware of, or she might have step on little magical critters that was roaming around. 

Arhianna came out of the bath only after 30 minutes, where usually, she takes her time spoiling herself. She was wearing chiffon maxi skirt and a white off-shoulders top. Seeing Arhianna like a goddess, David reacted involuntary. Tore a single flower from the bouquet, walked towards Arhianna and placed the purple flower on her hair, near her temples then brushed his point fingers on her cheek.

Arhianna's eyes glued on him, trying to determine her feelings towards the man whom she fell inlove with for more than 5 years. Figuring out how in just 3 days, changed her heart, turned it around into something crazy. Something so strange to her. The truth is, his touch is now foreign to her. The kind of touch her heart no longer lingers. 

David's head started to move lower, targeting Arhianna's silent lips. 

"David, it's getting late. You should get dress for dinner," she uttered when David's lips was only a breath away.

"Its still too early," he answered and closed their distance. His kiss was heavy  and brutal, his hands on her nape, pulling her.

She placed her hands on David's chest, slightly pushing him but David only pulling her more. Arhainna bolted harder until she pounded David's shoulder. David stepped back and Arhianna's palm landed on his cheeks.

"What has gotten into you?!" Arhianna yelled, touching her almost swollen lips. She saw anger in David's eye but only for a very short while. It seems that David suddenly loosened up. 

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I... I just missed you so much. Don't you miss me?" he stepped forward, reached for her hand but Arhianna flinched her hand away from him.

"Fix yourself. I'll just wait for you outside," she turned around leaving David, crushed.

David regretted his actions. He lost his cool... His self control... He scooped his clutch bag and took out a small blue velvet box. He checed whats contained.

"I think its time to take you out and present you to your owner," he spoke to the inanimate object as if it was alive. 

He took a shower and dressed himself in the fastest time as he can. He wore a slate blue fitted shirt that shows his biceps and a cream colored shorts. Arhianna loves his biceps that she clings her arms around it. He looked at the life size mirror near the bed's foot breathe deeply and readied himself. He will pop up the question.

Arhianna was waiting impatiently on the sofa, flipping pages of the magazines he has no interest of reading. She's anxious to see the person her heart has been lingering to see, but she cannot let David see that emotion of hers. Though she was surprised on how David kissed her. David treats her like a fragile artifact. With too much care. The way he kissed her has some sort of authority. 

David came out of the bedroom. "Let's go, Love," he said.

Arhianna placed the magazine on the center table, and stood up withot looking at David. She walked straight to the door. David ran after her and grabbed her hand.

"Please, I'm sorry. I'll never do that again. I promise. Please Arhianna, forgive me," in Arhiana's eyes, David looked so small when he beseech. He looked defenseless. 

Arhianna smiled and held his hands.

----------

Glaizel was passing time on the shore, busying her camera with the lively colors the sun set was giving. That fiery orange color of the clouds as if on fire. it astounds her. The bright color complimented her  orange hollow top and white denim shorts. As she was focusing her camera on a fishing boat passing by, she felt a presence behind her. She turn around and saw a little girl whose skin was powdery white, shoulder length black hair, wearing a faded print sando and flowing skirt down to her knees and bare footed.

"Hi... Ang cute mo naman. Kunan kita ng picture ha," but when she focused the camera on the kid, she started to run around Glaizel.

"Teka, teka sandali," she caught the kid by her shoulders. "O sige na. I will not take your picture," the kid smiled at her then stretched her hand on Glaizel almost hitting her nose on what the kid was holding.

Glaizel stood erect. She saw a silver necklace hanging on the child's stretched hand with a thick, slightly big pendant hanging on it. 

"Hindi yan sa akin," she told the child. But the little girl didn't lower her hand. It still insist Glaizel to take the object. The kid frowned her thin lips indicating that her arm was starting to tire.

Glaizel took pity on the kid so she reach the necklace and looked at the pendant.

"Binebenta mo ba ito? Magka..." the kid was gone when she was about to ask for the price. She turn around looking for the kid but she was nowhere in sight. She looked at the sand but there was no little foot prints. Glaziel felt the shivers through her spine. She looked again at the pendant that seems to be a locket. She tried to open it but it was stuck. Infront of the locket, there was engraved calligraphy letters of A and J, and at the back, also written in a soft calligraphy the word BATANES. Puzzled, Glaizel just kept the necklace in her pocket and walked back to the hotel to fetch Abi and Luna but walked in backwards for the hope to find the little girl again. 

----------

David insisted for them to walk by the beach to have an alone time together. As much as Arhianna doesn't want to, she don't want David to raise suspicion, so she submitted to his request. David was holding her hand as they walk, telling what had happened in Cali while he was there. On how his Uncle Junjun got framed up. But Arhianna has no interest to hear any of those. What she wants to listen to was Glaizel's voice that was music to her ears. Even she's stating a statement or telling her how beautiful she is or telling her how much she loves her, it all sounds like a serenade. David kept on speaking, Arhianna was looking on the horizon, rewinding in her mind the past couple of days she was caged in Glaizel's arms. When she melted under her touch. When she was under the spell of her kisses.

"Arhi," David called but Arhianna;s thoughts were far away. "Baby, are you alright?"

"Huh? Ye-yes,"

"Are you sure? Is there bothering you? You know you can tell me everything, right?"

That statement made Arhianna think for a while. Every seconds that goes by not seeing Glaizle makes her chest heavy as if theres a boulder crushing her heart. Right at that very moment, she wants to run to Glaizel and be protected with her arms around her. 

"I'm okay.How about getting dinner. We've been walking for a while now. I'm really hungry," she turn around and head to the restaurant, letting go of the man's hand ad head to the direction of the restaurant. 

The were almost at the restaurant when she saw Glaizel taking pictures from the corner of her eyes. She wanted to run and surprise her with a hug but she can't let David see her. So she resisted and continued walking, unaware that David has also seen Glaizel.

Arhianna carefully ate fast, not letting David see that she was in a hurry to finish their dinner. She didn't talk much and let her boyfriend do all the talking. David made his senses as sharp as a knife. He knows that Arhianna wants to leave. He kept talking to let the time slower. He can notice even the slightest fidget that the woman makes. After a few, David finished his food and paid the bill. As they walk out, he heard the music coming from the nearby gazebo.

"How about we check out the gazebo. Lets watch the fire performers,"

"There will be a lot of guest coming over later on. You might not feel comfortable. Lets just go back at the cottage," Arhianna said.

"It will be crowded there I'm sure, but that's given. It doesn't matter, you will still have me all to yourself," he grinned. 

Arhianna again gave in. Holding hands, they walked towards the gazebo where fire dancers perform using different apparatuses. Staffs, poi, fans, umbrellas and torches. There are some guests taking part on the limbo where poles used were lit with fire.

Arhianna let her eyes travel, looking for that one person she only wanted to be with, but she was nowhere. Arhianna felt disappointed. Maybe Glaizel changed her mind in meeting with her again. She haven't told where her gallery is or even her contact number. If in any cases she and her friend leave tomorrow without seeing her again, there might be a slim chance of getting together with her.

She felt David's hand holding hers. When she looked up to the gentleman, his eyes spoke of going inside. As they walked, she heard that familiar tune of an instrument. No one in the gazebo was speaking or even making any sound or noise. David chose a table near from where they entered. As soon as they sat, she caught the sound she've been wanting to hear.

I'll Never Go - Nexxus

You always ask me

Those words I say
And telling me what it means to me

Every single day
You always act this way
For how many times I told you
I love you
For this is all I know

**Arhianna's heart beat fast. She again heard the angelic voice that swept her off her feet a couple of days ago. She closed her eyes and let the voice lift her. Even without looking at the singer, she knows that it was her that was being serenaded. Tears fell from her eyes, as much as she tried for it to stop from falling, the power of the song and the voice softens her. The voice was embracing her, wrapping the every fiber of her soul. Owning the every beating of her heart. 

Come to me and hold me
And you will see
The love I give
For you still hold the key

Every single day
You always act this way
For how many times I told you
I love you
For this is all I know

Chorus:
I'll never go far away from you
Even the sky will tell you
That I need you so
For this is all I know
I'll never go far away from you

**She wanted to shout. Call the name of the singer. She opened her eyes and directed her vision to the person at the stage, holding the guitar. It was no surprise to her that It was Glaizel singing, that her eyes fixed on her. She can see David from the corner of her eyes, changing glances from her to Glaizel, but she doesn't care. All her focus was on the singer. 

Come to me and hold me
And you will see
The love I give
For you still hold the key

Every single day
You always act this way
For how many times I told you
I love you
For this is all I know

Chorus

**Instrumental**

**David stood up, gently pulling Arhianna and they walked at the center of the dance floor. His left hand in the pocket of his cream colored shorts. He looked at Glaizel first, he smiled. Then at Arhianna. The guests, who were watching Glaizel turned their attention to the couple that walked on the center. David waited for Glaizel to finish her song.

Chorus 2x

I'll never go
[never go away]
I'll never go away
[never go]...  

David, pulling out his closed left hand from his pocket, knelt on one knee.

Arhianna's eyes widened to David's act. Glaizel Stood from the stool she was seating on, also surprised.

"Arhianna...." David started. "I've been having this question in my mind for so long but never had that perfect time to ask. But I feel tonight is the perfect night. All this good people looking at us right  now, and your friend," he glanced at Glaizel and smiled. A kind of mocking. then he continued. "... who is also witnessing this moment. Our moment. Arhianna Tanchingco Howell..." he hold her right hand, then raised left hand, exposing an opened blue velvet box. "... will you marry me?"

The crowd cheered witnessing the proposal infornt of them. Arhianna was on the spot. She was stunned. The time stood still. She felt fire from her feet up to her face. She looked at Glaizel. She saw in her eyes something she had never seen from the days they spent together. Tears began to fall. 

Glaizel's hand gripped on the guitar's neck tightly.She wanted to run away but her feet were nailed on the floor.

"David... I..." Arhianna mumbled. She doesn't know how to answer.

"I love you, Arhianna," David uttered, removing the ring from the box and motioned for it place it on the woman's ring finger.

----------

Oh dear... whatta spotlight.....

Gonna hang the story on this point for a while..... 

guess what Arhianna will do..

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 292 33
❝some memories never leave your bones. Like salt in sea; they become a part of you❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 17. the age where you make colorful memories w...
8.6K 443 31
Eliza Panik had a perfectly normal life. She was a perfectly normal college student, with perfectly normal friends, living in a perfectly normal apar...
275K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
719K 24.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...