A Blast from the Past

**We just met, but somehow I feel at ease with her,** Arhianna thought while she was leading the walk back to her cottage. **Its like I have been with her but not really," she knew the distance they have as they walk but she feels like Glaizel was walking so close to her. In her mind, the feels of her lips on the other woman kept on flowing in her mind like waterfall.

**What;s gotten into me? I can reject the offer but why I can't say no to her** Glaizel uttered in her mind. 

They reached Arhianna's cottage. She opened the door and went in first, Glaizel on the other hand stood by the door. She felt her legs stiff. Her inner self was pushing her to take another step to go inside but as if there's a barrier preventing her to go inside.

"Hey, come in. Don't worry, I won't bite," the sound of her laughter was like the sound of the calm waves of the sea they were both listening awhile ago by the shore. It was inviting and irresistible.

**No, I have to leave** her mind said, but her body didn't listen. Her right foot took the first step, slowly followed by her left foot. She seemed to walk like a baby.

The cottage has the aura like home. The wall was white, sofas made from bamboos with foams and yellow flower patterned throw pillows, a glass center table with a vase on top. A large window overhead the sofa with light green thin curtain hanging. The ceiling has a chandelier that lit in a dim. Opposite from the sofa was a large flat screen tv and a dvd player, beside it was the air-conditioner standing upright. Farther straight was a dinning table that looked like unused.

"Are you done scanning the place for hidden traps?" Arhianna suddenly spoke. Glaizel didn't notice that she had already changed her clothes. She is now wearing a gray tank top and cotton short shorts. Glaizel felt dry in her throat that when she tried to swallow, it stayed inside her mouth. It was cold in the cottage but she can feel her sweat threading down her forehead.

"You'll catch colds if you don't change. The bedroom has its own bathroom. I had already picked up some clothes you can wear on the bed," she said while she's tying her long her into a ponytail. Glaizel noticed Arhianna's armpit. So purely white that it looks like it never had grown any hair. She suddenly shook her head for thinking something inappropriate like the woman's armpit.

She walked passed Arhianna going to the only bedroom in the cottage straight to the bathroom. Inside, she turned on the shower faucets mixing the cold and hot till she is satisfied with the temperature. She lift her face up making the water fall on her face. Arhianna's face in her mind. She toched her lips as she reminisce the texture of the woman's bud lips. Soft like feather, smooth like glass. In her mind playing their lips touched again. 

"Hey, Glai. I ordered something to eat. Think of it as a thank you for giving me back my bracelet," Arhianna is outside the bathroom at the moment that her voice was like an alarm that woke Glaizel from her dream. She turned of the main faucet to have the woman outside to hear her better.

"Its alright. I have to go back to the hotel. Batchi might be worried right now," she responded.

The weather didn't agree of Glaizel taking down the invitation that it suddenly rained hard. 

"Well, will you look at that. Somebody maybe wished for the rain," Glaizel heard her laugh.

**Uugh! That irresistable laugh again** she thought.

A few minutes she went out of the bedroom wearing a blue spaghetti strap tank top and a short shorts. Earlier, Glaizel was the one astounded after seeing Arhianna in her clothes, but now, its Arhianna's turn to adore the electrifying site infront of her. Arhianna was seated on the sofa infront of the tv, watching a featured movie on cable.