Familiarity

"Hoy!!! What are you doing?" Luna came, all wet, beach towel wrapped around her and Abi.

"Huh!?! N-nothing," Glaizel answered but not facing her friend who is now tracing to where Glaizel was looking.

"You are getting weirder and weirder everyday, Glaiz. Its scary," Abi said wrapping the towel tightly around her, then walk passed the 2 friends.

"Hey, wait up boo! Come on, Glaizel," Luna pulled her that she were unable to struggle. She still wants to stay by the lobby because the woman was still at the check in counter.

She wanted to pull her arms from Luna's grip but her thoughts were filled with the woman's first facial expression. That woman's smile. The woman seems familiar to her. Its like, its not the first time they've met, but she is very sure in her mind that she have never met that woman before.  That feeling of familiarity makes her want to go back running to the woman, but she thought better.

----------

Arhianna changed their reserved room in the hotel to her own cottage. She wanted to have a place of her own where she can see the sea as soon as she stepped out of her cottage. She needs peace and quiet that can have her vibes from bad to good because of David ditching his very own surprise.

After the resort staff brought her luggage in, she slumped down on the bed with all her weight, placed both her hand on her face. She still feel asphyxiated towards David. She pulled one of the pillows, covered her face and shouted on top of her lungs to release the heavy feeling.

"I gotta stop this. Starting this day, I will enjoy this vacay without him. If he follows or not, I don't care," she told her self. She took out her phone. 25 messages and 10 missed calls from David. Unlocking her phone, pressed new message and started typing.

**I'm still annoyed at you. So either you follow here or not, I don't care. You planned for this trip, with or without you, I will enjoy my time here. Am turning my phone off for the next days staying here, so adios!!!** after sending it, she did turned off her phone. She fell asleep.

----------

Glaizel is now in their hotel room, still lingering her memory of the woman she bumped into. Her voice hanging in her thoughts as if like a voice recorder kept on playing non-stop.  Her smile more brighter than the sun itself. Her eyes of brown glitter like diamonds. Her lips makes you curious to know how soft it would be. 

**damn it! I should have said sorry to her** she thought.

"Hey dude, what yah..." Luna came it to ask what Glaizel wanted to do but she has not yet finished her question when Glaizel stood up an walked passed her, leaving her dumbfounded.

Glaizel went back to the hotel's entrance where she bumped the woman with an amazing brown eyes, as she remembered, and approached the lobby.

"Excuse me, have you seen the woman I bumped earlier?"

"I'm sorry mam, I didn't saw that incident," the woman wearing a hawaiian halter summer dress at the lobby said.

Glaizel retreated. Head down, she started walking towards the entrance, going to the beach when she noticed something glittering on the floor. She went nearer and looked closer. A chain bracelet with pink crystals hanging all over it and it shines on the sun's gleam. She put it in her pocket and left for the beach to wander again.

----------

Eyes slowly opened and rubbed as Arhianna slowly woke up. She looked at her watch, its already 8pm. Her supposedly nap turned into a deep sleep. The serene atmosphere of her cottage made her feel at ease. She stretched her arms and her hands hit her phone. She reached for it and tempted to open but she thought better. She will resist talking to David just like how he resisted her. She rose from the bed and opened her luggage., ransacked it for an appropriate attire to wander at the beach. Its summer, it will be airy tonight but not chilly, she's sure of it.