Let the Hell Begin

Arhianna was still slumped on the floor by the door. She heard murmurs from outside. David was talking to someone but his voice was unintelligible. She stood up and walked towards the closed window. She needs to escape and talk to Glaizel. She misses her. She needs her. She's worried about her. She flipped the latch that locks the window and slide it open. To her disappointment, the window was blocked by a fine chicken wire. Felt defeated, she dropped her body on the bed, covering whole body with the sheet and unconsciously slept.

----------

Glaizel opened her eyes wider, trying to figure out where she is. It was pitch black from where she is. She stretched her arms, seeking for something to hold, something that can guide her. She was feeling on her feet every step she makes. She made her strides longer but it was like a never ending walk. She had lost count on how many steps she already made. 

The air she was breathing began to chill. She was starting to gasp for air as if she was being choked. 

"Arhi...anna..." she uttered, clutching on her neck. She can feel her throat burning. She tried to swallow to quench the fire, but she can't. There was something that blocks her throat.

"Althea!!!" Don't leave me please... Breathe for me, I beg of you....  Althea!!! Altheaaaaa!!!!" the voice fades.

Glaizel turned around, finding the source of the voice but there was nothing to see.  She kept on walking until she felt something in her hands. Warm like a skin. Beating like an alive heart. She never knew she was holding something in her hand. Something in her hand emits light. She raised her hand to the level of her eyes.

"Althea... Althea...." she heard a soft whisper coming from what was hiding inside her closed hand. 

The object become hot in her hand that she dropped it. The sound of the thing echoed that it hurt her ears. She dropped to her knees near to where the object landed.

"Hear me please... I beg you," the voice continued. 

Glaizel looked at the object again and saw the familiar item. It was the necklace and the locket was glowing. She picked up the necklace.

"Mahal na mahal kita, Althea... Hintayin mo ako... Magkakasama tayong muli," again she heard.

She open the locket, but to her surprise, blood flowed out of the locket. Splashing all over her chest. The blood was hot, burning through her skin. 

Glaizel, gasping, woke up. She felt dizzy and her vision was blurred. She tried to sit up but her head was aching and heavy. She thought of Arhianna again. What could have happened to her, she thought. He don't know David but he is a man, and capable of physically hurt Arhianna. Her Arhianna.

"God please, have mercy on us. I know that it is not in your teachings about same sex relationship, but.... " she paused. her chest is getting narrow, tears stream down her face. "...but You wouldn't let us meet without a reason. You both put us in each other's lives without a cause. I beseech you, oh Lord, please hear my plea. You wouldn't let me feel this, this love I have for her if this isn't right. I love her with all of me that You created. Don't let her get hurt. Give us strength. Guide us back together," she prayed.

----------

David knocked on the bedroom door thrice but there was no answer. He took a plastic card and insert it on the door's slit, wriggling the card until he heard a click that it got unlocked. He turn the knob, finding Arhianna asleep under the covers of the bed.  He walked towards the bed and sat, moving the sheet to uncover the face of his sleeping princess. David's heart pounded fast, felt fallen inlove all over again seeing the face of the girl he wanted to take all for himself.