Runaway with You

David was on the other car a few feet away from the car waiting for Arhianna outside Glaizel's gallery. He knows that Arhianna and Glaizel might run away and will just made him think that Arhianna will go with him. An hour has passed there's no one coming out of the door. David called Arhianna's number.

1 ring.... 2 rings.... 3 rings.... 4 rings.... No answer... He ended the call and redialed. 

**The number you have dialed is unavailable at the moment. Please try your call later** the voice message on the other line played. He dialed once more but he heard the same message. David got irritated that he threw his phone and went out. He crossed the street making the cars passing by to stop abruptly.  Nasty and profane words filled the air as some of the drivers came out of their cars, eyes glaring at David. In response, David pulled out his gun and point it to the nearest driver who was shouting at him. The man got shocked that he raise up his hands for surrender and went back into his car.

David retreated his gun and continued walking to the gallery. The door was locked. He pounded the glass door and called on the name of Arhianna and Glaizel, but no one was responding. He called on one of his men to break down the door.

The man with the tattoo fired his guns a few time, breaking the glass before he kicked it. The fired the lock of the steel bar door. The gallery was open, David went in first. The whole vicinity was empty.

"Search every corner of this dump for anything that can tell us where they'd gone to," he ordered. His men were like rats rumbling over every corners in search for something to eat.

----------

When Luna, Glaizel and Arhianna heard a gunfire, they bolted to Glaizel's car.

"Luna, you know what to do, right?" Glaizel asked the person at the back seat.

"I got you. But do you two know what you are doing? This is risky, not to mention that David is a lunatic," Luna answered looking at the back of the car to see if they are being followed.

"I'm willing to take the risk," Glaizel places her hand on Arhianna's lap.

"I have decided the day we became one, Glai," Arhianna picked up the hand on her lap and placed it on her lips.

They dropped off Luna somewhere in Mandaluyong. She will pick up Abi and they will travel somewhere else where David cannot find them. Arhianna told them how determined David was into hurting anyone related to both of them.

----------

David and his men found nothing. Everything in the gallery, every papers, chairs, tabled, hanged frames, and even plants were torn just to find any trace. David slumped on the chair one of his man erected, then he saw the landline. He walked forward and took the handset. He pushed the redial button.

"Philippine Airlines, how can I help you?" a perky woman's voice spoke.

**It was the last number dialed. They plan on leaving,** he thought and dropped the handset.

"We're going to the airport. I'm sure that they will leave as soon as possible," they hurried back to their cars.

----------

"I need to call Paul and tell him about this. I have to warn him. David might say something to my parents and use them against me... Against us," she fished her phone in her bag and turned it on. She dialed Paul's number.

"Paul, where are you now?"

**I just got home. Is something wrong? You sound nervous,**

"I'm gonna travel with Glaizel. There's something we need to do somewhere. Just tell mom and dad that this is very important, and tell them that I cannot marry David. I'm inlove with someone else,"