Change of Heart

The two finished bathing like children playing in the pool. They lather each others' body with soap, scattering their hands on every corners of their bodies. Tickling. Teasing. Seducing. Eversince they have met, they been so touchy. Can't get enough of each other. If they can only stop time for them to be that happy, they already have.

They decided to join Abi and Luna for lunch, and then some beach activity on the afternoon.... Bonfire at night. Glaizel planned on serenading her tonight to sweep Arhianna off her feet.

Arhianna lend Glaizel a fuchsia pink tank and gray short short. It was a bit fitted but suits her, while Arhianna wore a white tube paired with free flowing yellow skirt that flows down to her ankle. They kept on flirting and playing with each other up until they reach the door.

----------

A man standing by the door of Arhianna's cottage, left hand into a fist to knock on the door but he stopped. He heard laughter from not only 1 person. He was about to knock again when the door opened all of a sudden. Glaizel bumped unto the man standing at the door. She lift her eyes.

"David!" Arhianna called who was behind Glaizel.

Glaizel was stoned shut to where she was standing, between Arhianna and David. All of her plans for the coming night dissolved seeing the man looking at both of the woman. Arhianna pulled Glaizel and stood between the two.

"David, ahmm... This is Glaizel. I met her here in the resort,"

David extended his hand for a shake, Arhianna turned sideways to give way, Glaizel accepted the man's hand.

"Nice meeting you Glaizel. Glad to know my girlfriend here had someone to enjoy her vacay," he smiled.

"Ahm, sure,"

After they shook hands, David picked up his luggage and entered the cottage. The two woman exchange glances.

"I better go," Glaizel said softly. 

Arhianna frowned, pouted her lips for disagreement. She don't want Glaizel to go. 

"Please. You know why I should," she continued. Her eyes starts to form the water works that she didn't want Arhianna to see.

"Please let me see you again. As soon as David sleeps, I'll look for you. Don't wander off too far, please,"

"Babe, where can I place my clothes?" David called from the bedroom where he went straight into.

"Wait for me," Arhianna responded to David, her eyes not leaving Glaizel.

Glaizel said nothing but only replied with a nod.She turn around, pulling her arm on Arhianna's grip and left.

Arhianna stood for a while at the door, staring at Glaizel as she walked away until she made a turn going back to the hotel where she stays. 

Arhianna attended on David's call, helping him arranging his clothes. When she entered, David was holding a bouquet of short purple Arundina graminifolia. He knows how Arhianna liked purple flowers. No specific flowers, but as long as it is purple, she likes it. 

Standing at the foot of the bed, David looked like a pursuing gentleman. His clothes shows that he went straight to Davao coming from his trip to California. His eyes so gentle asking for forgiveness and a smile begging for another chance. He knows how much he messed up their vacay and he wants to make it up to her.

"Oh David. You shouldn't have,"

"Of course I should Darling. I messed up pretty bad. Let me make it up to you," he approached Arhianna standing by the door of the bedroom. She wants to tell him about her and Glaizel, but she doesn't know how to start. David has been good to her eversince college and it was him who helped her build their dream restaurant. But she has to  hide her feelings. In just one meet at the lobby, in that first talked she had at the shore, that first night that she doesn't  remember much, in that short span of time she had met Glaizel, she had this very strong impact that imprinted in her that made her had a change of heart. She stood, speechless, motionless.