Trapped

"Dad, don't change the subject,"

"Having the deal wouldn't be a big issue to you since you'll be marrying David,"

"Yes it is. I am not a thing that you can use as a collateral to anyone you had debt to,"

"And what are you gonna do? Call off the engagement? Not push through with your wedding?"

Arhianna wants to answer yes, but she can't tell the real reason why. Its not because she's ashamed t admit she's having an affair with a woman. Damn she's proud of it. But she's afraid of what David will do. He already had hurt her, though it was  reflex and David apologizes, it was still a shock to her that he did that.

"What happened to the deal?"

Her dad sighed. He sat up straight.

"The truth is, Oscar bought the farm in Poland letting me manage it. When he died, David inherited it. He said that once you two got married, he will give me back the farm. That farm has been in our family ever since. It was established by my father's father, you great grandfather. It was his legacy,"

She felt sorry for her father, for her grandfather's legacy. She has no choice but to marry David to have the farm back to their family. 

It did not took long when David and Mommy Cristy came back with take outs.

"So, how's the bonding?" Mommy Cristy asked as she prepare the table for their small feast. David sat beside Arhianna, making her sandwiched between two men. His arms around Arhianna's shoulder.

Arhianna felt heavy on her shoulder. Everytime David is near her, she wants to run to the bathroom and have a long  bath to decontaminate herself.

"It was fruitful, mom. Dad telling me about...." Arhianna felt a thug on her elbow done by her father.

"Telling you about what? Garreth you would not be telling your daughter that may frighten her, wouldn't you?" Mommy Cristy's hands on her hips.

"He's telling me about.... being married and kids. He said he wants to have apos,"

"Well, I hope its all good. I want to see my little apos from you since Paul is just impossible,"

"Impossible for what?" the door burst open producing Paul with 2 bouquets of flowers for Arhianna and his mom.

"Paul!" Arhianna suddenly stood up, ran towards her brother and cried. 

"Hey hey... I miss you too," wrapping his arms around her little sister, looking at everyone in the room as if silently asking what was going on. "Did I miss something?"

"Nothing. I just missed you so much," she buried her face on Paul's chest.

"Here, this is for you...." giving the first flower to Arhianna, then walked to the kitchen to meet his mother. "And this is for the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world to whom I inherited the beauty," he kissed his mother to her cheeks. He went back to the sala and reached his hand to David.

"Congratulations, future brother-in-law. Am warning you, I don't to wear tux. I want  gown," everyone looked at Paul, except for Arhianna, with piercing eyes. "Hey, just joking!!" raising his hands for surrender.

"Stop making jokes like that Paul. Its not funny. Come on now everyone. Table's ready," Mommy Cristy called and everyone followed.

"Do we have goats?" Paul asked.

"Goats?" Garreth wonderingly answered with another question.

"Yeah, 'cause most of our food are greens," he laughed.