First

**My Althea** the sound was as clear as the rain pouring down on the cottage's roof. In  Glaizel's mind, she wanted to pull herself out of the kiss but the soft texture of Arhianna's lips and the soothing warmth of her breath made her stay. 

The kiss turned from simple to passionate. The heat that fumes from their body turned to something that melted their reserves. Their desire mixed with the alcohol pushed their emotions too hard that Arhianna pulled Glaizel, pulling her head to put more pressure on that hungry kiss. 

**Althea, I love you** the voice in Glaizel's head kept on calling but she has no power to end the physical satisfaction she is having. 

Her kiss begun to travel from Arhianna's lips, tracing down to her chin. She moved lower going to her neck, sucking a bit of her skin. Arhianna's hand clenched on to the bedsheet due to the unexplainable sensation she is experiencing right now. She is melting under Glaizel's desirable kiss.

Glaizel drowned herself in kissing her neck as her right hand began to wander. Slowly it moved from the neck, travelling down to the shoulders that seemed like finding its happy place. It slide down to where a fully developed bump on Arhianna's chest was found. She gently squeezed it that made Arhianna escaped a soft but lascivious moan that is music to Glaizel's ears. A sign to her that she is doing a good job. She exhaled her warm breath as the heat of their body turned into fire consuming their earthly body but sending them to the depths of heaven. Touching Arhianna's breast was not enough for Glaizel. She slid her hand inside Arhianna's tank top, traveled on Arhianna's back and effortlessly unhooked her bra, loosening it and travel back on the woman's full breast. The soft moan became a horny sound as she felt heat of Glaizel's palm on the tip of her nipple. Lustful sensation overpowered her, she turned her from left to right. She was at lost. Cannot comprehend as to what her body should react. Her whole world turned upside down. The sound of the rain and the roar of the sea waves disappears but she heard a call, **My Jade**. She wanted to respond but her lips can only utter a tone of wanting more.

Glaizel felt the same. She is hungry for more. More of Arhianna. She pushed up the woman's tank up to her chest, revealing the full view of her breasts. Her lips traveled all the way down tasting the luscious hard nipple with her warm tongue while the other hand kept on . Arhianna fully surrendered her will to her desire. 

Glaizel, sucked and played the woman's breasts, transferring from one to another. She can no longer endure the hunger she feels inside that she slid her hand inside Arhianna's shorts and undergarment, feeling the throbbing womanhood. She felt her wetness was like an open faucet. Her fingers circulated on that hard little nob, moving up and down gently then hard. Arhianna's hips raised up and down, she gasped on every moment that she felt was about to explode. Glaizel felt it so she toned down her movements. She heard Arhianna's breathing to mellow. She pulled her hand out. She kissed Arhianna hungrily once more before she motioned to go lower, making a stop on her breasts then made a trail going to her belly, to her loin. From Arhianna's inner hips, she can smell the woman's addicting scent. She gave it butterfly kisses that shivers Arhianna and spread her legs wider, allowing Glaizel to have access to her core. Glaizel caught the hint. With the use of the tip of her tongue, she licked the throbbing nob and clit, sucking it gently, sending Arhianna to the abyss of their body's need. Arhianna grasped Glaizel by her hair, pushing her more to her wetness. She can no longer control her body. She was already a subordinate to what Glaizel wants. Her groan overlap the loud howl of the wind as the rain continued. She felt something went inside of her core, sliding in and out gently creating the sound of her slippery wetness as kisses landed on her womanhood. As the waves remained disquiet as it hits the shore over and over, Glaizel's movements went faster, deeper... Harder... Arthianna's breathing became heavier and heavier by the minute. It was like she was running a never ending marathon. She can feel that something is coming and she can no longer hold and Glaizel sensed it, she moved more faster this time. 

**Jade!**

**Althea!*

Names were called when Arhianna exploded. She fell limped on the bed, panting. Glaizel went up again, gave Arhianna butterfly kisses and positioned Arhianna's clothes back. They slept as their arms intertwined to one another.

Their first physical interaction that Glaizel won't forget. After their burning confrontation, her sanity came back, now feeling afraid that what had happen might distance Arhianna from her. She fell asleep overthinking.

----------

 How was the love scene? intense or not?

Sorry for the short update.

I welcome suggestions and comments.

thanks for reading.